Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

About my wife Candy and me and our lifestyle

• Thread starterweakwhitehubby
  • Start date
W

weakwhitehubby

Me and my wife have been married for 33 years and for the longest time had shared a secret fantasy of her fucking a handsome Black Man while I watched. It never was, and was never supposed to be more than a hot turn-on while we were making love in the safety of our bedroom. We were very much in love and agreed that while it was a hot idea, but it could never be real ... just a fantasy.
When we got our computer in 1995 ,In 1998 Candy and me started surfing the internet chat rooms and always went in one called MWF Takes Black Bare, which was about married white women who had unprotected sex with Black men. This was the ultimate fantasy for us, her fucking a Black Man bareback and letting him cum in her unprotected pussy (little did we know!!). To make a long story short, one night in 1999 candy was 46, after a lot of hot chat and little too much wine, we agreed to meet a man named James. We met at a small bar near our house and while my wife was immediately attracted to him. He was very charming and friendly and we continued the very sexual conversation we'd started online. After a few minutes, he put his hand on my wife's thigh and ran it up between her legs to her panties and her wet pussy wet pussy, he looked straight at me and said, "I'm gonna make your wife my Bitch, you know that don't you." I didn't know what to say;I just shook my head affirmatively then looked at Candice. All I could do was stare straight ahead; then James took hold of my wife's face, turned her head to face me and said, "It's time, honey."

Well, we left the bar and five minutes later she was sucking James's Black cock while I drove drove us home. Once there, James took her into our bedroom, shut the door locking me out and threw my wife on the bed. He literally ripped her panties off, spreading her legs and shoved his big Black cock into her without a word. He fucked her harder and deeper than any man ever had and without one single word, filled her with his cum. He got up and left her lying there, her panties ripped, his cum running down her ass and Five minutes later, he came back and said, "Your husband can watch from the doorway; now turn over and open your pussy for me." As my wife got on her knees, I was in the door the doorway jacking off and staring at James's huge cock as he buried it in my wife balls deep. My wife was screaming for James to keep fucking and I was whining that it was too much ... but it was too late. My wife already belonged to this Black Man and we all knew it. James came in me again no condom on then sent me to clean up and when I got back, my husband was gone. My wife told me she sucked James's cock again till he got hard then laid down and spread her pussy for him. As he entered me for the third time that night,with out a rubber I could not believe it Candy up and told him to make her his slut. After he left, I came in and Candy's hair was a mess, her eye makeup was running down her cheeks and she had James's cum dripping from her now sore and swollen pussy. I put my dick into my wife that night I could feel how she had been stretched how small my 6in white dick was inside her . Thankfully, I came in about a minute and we both fell asleep.

James came over the next two nights and basically repeated the scene from evening one. On the third night, he fucked Candice really rough, came in her again and after he pulled out, called me over, and told us both that from then on, my sex belonged to him. When I started to protest, my wife spread her legs showing me her stretched out pussy, filled with other man's cum hetold me it had to be this way and while I could still fuck my wife, we both knew that she what more Black cock.That Black cock was far superior to my small white dick and I could never satisfied Candy with just that again.

Since then, my wife has fucked over 60 Black Men. James has changed my wife's hair, the way she dresses and he fucks my wife whenever he wants. He sends his friends around when they want some white married pussy and she never, ever denies them . He also sets herup to be Black fucked and always has me bring her , undress her and spread herout for the man or men there. If I stay, James insists that I jack off constantly and cum multiple times while my wife is getting getting Black Sexed ... he calls it 'milking' and says he wants him dried out because doesn't want Candy getting any white dick the same night as I get Blacked. My husband also gets to take pictures and video once in awhile and James has a friend who takes them as well. As for my husband and me, we are still very much in love after 33 years of marriage and I am 57 and Candy is 54, we still have sex with each other but the fantasy has become reality. My wife has become Very Dominant and she makes sure I know what is expected from me. I am my wife's cuckold and there's nothing I can do to change it. Frankly, my wife loves being a Black Cock ***** for James and his friends .

Attachments

• 02c.jpg
    02c.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 1,213
  • 73upd.jpg
    73upd.jpg
    5.3 KB · Views: 1,131
  • 327d.jpg
    327d.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 1,082
Your so full of shit, you start out saying its you "the husband" but then we read this towards the end: "...As for my husband and me, we are still very much in love after 33 years of marriage and I am 57 and Candy is 54, we still have sex with each other but the fantasy has become reality. My wife has become Very Dominant and she makes sure I know what is expected from me. I am my wife's cuckold and there's nothing I can do to change it. Frankly, my wife loves being a Black Cock ***** for James and his friends" and don't say "well we both typed the story" just stop lying and end it.

the story came with her imput if that is a problem for you dont read it ok bye

black owned

to bad you two didn't start sooner so she could have been black bred, and you could have a beautiful black baby to raise and cherrish

the story is weak and i do not see it as hot if you have to belittle the husband it would be way hotter if the couple were involved in a threesum with a black partner being one of the three.and the sex being hotter than control of the white woman by your superior sex. boo hoo. this white boy luvs 3sums where the other man is black. two men can pleasure a woman better than one. now thats hot.

Yet another wife. All of your posts feature a different woman as your wife. Give it up Josetta. Taking on a new name and posting all of your crap has made this website a joke. Everyone of your pics are of different women and your wife and yourself seem to do a lot of traveling, like constantly. Such a fake!

Yes someone said if you can't say something nice don't say it at all. Thank you for such a nice post xzpaw it was one of the more truthful and nicest post made on this site. Weak hubby ought ot thank you also for such a complememtary post. I really think Mentally Challenged is just to nice of thing to say.

xzpaw

took a dick out of ya mouth long enough to run that punk ass mouth boy. I told ya come down south and and we can get you ajob suckin dick at our local truck stop . shit you would end up doing it 4 free pole smoking bitch

That "story" is basically taken from the bio of Candy on her Hardcore Candy, or Hard Candy (something like that) site.
The guy is just ripping the story off and he's too stupid to edit it properly- thus it's sometimes him talking and other times Candy recounting the story.

If you really are her husband than you would have no problem giving us all a 3 day free pass to your website! So give us all a password that will expire in x amount of days and let us see your wife in action.

Here's a link to that story- http://www.pure-pleasure.com/07tour/frame.htm

This faggot just rips stuff off from her site.
Also of interest- Candy has several sites and the story changes slightly at each one. So obviously she too is fake- fake in the sense that this isn't really so much a lifestyle for her. It's more about making money off of horny white guys who like to jerk off to this stuff.
I think those that have pay sites aren't really black cock whores. They just recognize this is one way to make a buck.

AS whammer said check that site also if you want to see a sample video of her sucking a cock she has one on video-candy.com This Candy Christopher has al kinds of pay sites on the web.

we dont make money off other people if other people what to join our web sites they can no is is made to do it .It is our job to produce the pics and videos .me and my wife we are in the internet marketing field. I will explain more later bye.

You sorry bastard you are nothing but a pathological lier. You don't even have the balls to quit your damn tales. Did you read your last post for christ sakes it is nothig but a lie to try and cover up another lie. Internet Marketing Field BULLSHIT you are a person that waste good air when you breath. You are just a piece of fucking work.

Users who are viewing this thread