Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

A place of honor for todays modern black waman.

• Thread starteroakmich
  • Start date
O

oakmich

Where all black women should be. Pleasing white mens big cocks.

Love fucking all that available black whores. And they are whores...

Attachments

• 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 703
  • 004.jpg
    004.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 877
Black girls

I agree what you say.. black woman should be fucked and humiliated. All the best looking black woman comes to white men.

sex

oakmich said:
Where all black women should be. Pleasing white mens big cocks.

Love fucking all that available black whores. And they are whores...
love to watch u fuck her on live cam

if any more black wives want post we white guys would love to see ya?

im a black man and i want to fuck this black girl you have
cause i guarantee when im finished she wont be coming back to you

What's Wrong?

KING SHANGO said:
im a black man and i want to fuck this black girl you have
cause i guarantee when im finished she wont be coming back to you

Apparently, you black guys can dish it out but can't take it. What is wrong with this? It is an interracial site. Apparently, this black woman prefers white cock!

WatchWife&BlackGuy said:
Apparently, you black guys can dish it out but can't take it. What is wrong with this? It is an interracial site. Apparently, this black woman prefers white cock!
My Fellow White You wanna know why. King Shango is a Racist thats why.It alright for him to reply to every post on this board about white women. But when a white guy who craves black women shares his thoughs that pisses him off. I love black pussy my self infact anything that is pink i love you know what i mean if she hot i dont care is shes indian chinese spanisg black I love all women

Makes no difference to me I don't even like black women lmao. More power to you and your black *****. And I must agree with you most of them are whores lol.

Tc21, I Agree With You Man I Like To Black Women On Her Also, Their Great Looking And Sexy As Hell.

What happen??? I thought this website was about fun and sex? I guess if this websites going in the hate direction, i'm going else where...

Users who are viewing this thread