Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

A Fertile ovulating womb and Virile sperm equals...

• Thread starterelbeged
  • Start date

elbeged

New around here...
Beloved Member
Aug 28, 2010
My lovely wife is seven years younger than me, very sexy as you can see. I being a bit older, have always been more reserved than her, and a little quieter. She has always loved kids, and really wants a large family, I like the idea too and loved the idea of her pregnant with our child. Alas, it was not to be.

It just wasn’t happening, we had fucked each other every way possible but it seemed like a cruel joke that between the two of us a baby would be very difficult. She was gutted, and it was increasingly obvious that she blamed me (at least in part) for my lack of virility. Even going so far as to tell me how previous boyfriends “had made her cum harder, and fucked her more often” during one argument. We were still in love, but I could see a sadness in her and hated it.

So a vacation would be great, we set off and looked forward to letting our hair down. I had decided I wanted her to have the time of her life.
The first 3 days were great, we partied, sunbathed and really enjoyed ourselves. I had noticed how she took to one of the hotels waiters. Michael was a real nice guy, good fun and friendly. He was taller than me, very fit and athletically built. And every time I turned around there he was, if I went to the restroom he would be there when I came back. I would see her flirting, and watch her blush when I returned. I could see he fancied her, and she liked a bit of attention…”no harm” I thought.

On the 6th night we went out to the local night club, and continued our drinking, which by this stage was excessive. By 3am, I was pretty ***** and my wife was at that messy stage were going home was the best idea. As we turn to leave, in walks Michael, fresh from work. He makes a beeline for my wife and seeing her condition I think saw an opportunity. He convinced her to stay, much to my annoyance. He wisked her off to the dance floor to the sound of ‘80s pop, within view of me and as I sat, in a bit of a stupor I watched them dance innocently.

Then the music changed, a slow romantic number, as my wife turned to sit, he reached for her hand, she turned and he pulled her close to him. The dancefloor around them was now full of couples kissing and mauling each other….She had her head on his shoulder, eyes closed, and as he whispered I saw her turn her head and slowly start to kiss him. There mouths opened, and I sat frozen…as I watched their tongues entwine. By this stage they were kissing furiously, his hands were grabbing and kneading her ass as they ground against each other.

His tongue still in my wifes mouth he opened his eyes and looked at me, our eyes met and still holding my gaze he took one hand off her ass and slid it to her crotch, as he pressed the thin material of her summer skirt against her clit she opened her mouth wider and threw back her head, he began to caress her neck.
I was too much for me, I stood up walked over to them and grabbed her arm. Michael looked uncomfortable, but didn’t say word.Next morning we were both very hungover, and when I reminded her of the night before she blushed and looked very guilty. Having thought about it all morning, I plucked up the courage and asked her THE question… did she enjoy it?...did she want more? We talked about it some more, getting more excited as we did.

We decided that we would wait until Michael was next on duty and call for some “room service”. The only ground rules were that I would watch, and he had to wear a condom. So that evening I bathed her and she dressed up in her sexiest underwear and a hot gown ready for her young stud.

She was nervous, she phoned down for room service and ordered some champagne and we waited. The knock on the door made us both jump, I told her to invite him in, sure enough it was him. I sat in a chair at the far end of the room and upon seeing me he looked nervous, I told him not to worry about the last night,and as I did so my wife touched his arm and pressed herself into his side, he turned his head to face her and as he did she kissed him, once again they both began to devour each other, kissing passionately. This time she made the first move and as they kissed she unbuttoned his trousers. The huge bulge of his cock clearly visible, she pressed her hand against it. He groaned, and immediately moved his hand to her cunt parting her gown and sliding his hand up her thigh as he did. She shuddered and stepped her legs apart slightly, I could see her nipples harden and hear her pant as he began to message her clit. She turned and as held her from behind, his hand reached around and pulled her tiny black panties down as he bit her neck. Just like in the nightclub he looked to me, staring as his fingers probed my wifes crotch. Still staring at me he found that soft tight opening, Miranda winced as he drove his two fingers up her. His other hand reached around and tickled and toyed with her erect nipples. He began to thrust his fingers repeatedly into her as he did I recognised the sounds of my wife reaching climax, he held her there. Her legs began to buckle and only his strong fingers impaling her held her from collapsing. He lowered her to the bed and stood over her now naked sweating yielding body. He slid his boxer shorts down, his cock was huge and sprung to attention as it was freed. The obvious thread of precum showed he was enjoying himself.

My wife lay panting on her back her legs spread, showing her pink slit, he positioned himself between her legs, his cock (a good 10”) pulsing, each beat of this young studs heart hardening and enlarging his already huge cockhead, my wife reached for it, held it and guided him in as she pulled his foreskin right back. I handed him a condom which he awkwardly put on. He pulled her vulva apart with his hands as he entered her and they both groaned as he began to lower himself into her. This cock was much bigger than she was used to and she let out loud yells as he drove himself into her. Once deep inside her beautiful cunt he lay down on top of her and they embraced. Then he started to fuck her like a machine, he picked up speed and began to pound her pussy driving into the hilt with each push, the force driving the air from her lung her moans stunted and gasping as she was taken by this sexual athlete. Again she began to cum, this time a guttural roar came from her as she clung to his rippling shoulders, her milk white calves clasping his tanned, muscular thrusting ass. The more she came the sloppier the sound of their fucking got until each thrust was a sticky slapping sound as his balls wound grind against her ass. 10 minutes of this pace had left them both panting loudly and pouring sweat, their bodies glistened . His fast pace became harder more driving still and as Miranda’s groans increased it was obvious what was about to happen.

Then she broke the rules….one of her hands slid down from his neck and disappeared under his thrusting body. I had moved to the rear of the mating pair in order to see each thrust stretch her lovely pussy, but I still heard her say breathlessly “don’t stop”. With that I saw her finger run down his slick hard meat to his balls then up again, hooking the condom as she did. The next time he pulled out the condom rolled down his cock til its base was holding on the swelled head of his penis.as he continued to pump her it slipped more and more until off it fell, the ring of the condoms base was still lodged within her, but the rest of it hung from her, slimy and wet, a milky pool just evident at it’s tip where Michaels precum at collected. He must have been oozing. The crumpled wet useless condom dropped out of my wifes pussy and rested mockingly at her ass. “Hey” I shouted, but it was too late, the removal of the thin sheath from this monster cock and the feeling of bare fucking had sent them both over the edge. Miranda bucked and let out a final scream as her lover buried himself into her. He pressed into her so hard that her body was driven into the bed and biting her ear he began to shout- “oh yeah, oh yeah, oh yeah, OOOHH YYEAHHH” with the last yell I watched his asshole and butt clench and the space perineum swell until ……thump, thump, thump,cum, cumming so hard that each ejaculation would cause his cock to tear at her cunt as his sperm pipe expanded and shot wave after great wave of cum into her unprotected pussy….Miranda digging her delicate pale fingers into his buttocks as she tried with primeval lust to thrust her pelvis towards him to receive his precious sperm.

They lay there panting and holding each other as he finished dumping into her. When he pulled out my wife moaned and moved her hand to cover her gaping wet cunt. He kissed and cuddled her as he got dressed and then went back to work. She lay there holding her lovers semen within her, in a complete daze. After a minute or so I asked her what the fuck she had done… she explained that she needed to feel him, if only once. I agreed that it was very hot but had to ask her whether she thought it was “dangerous” considering we didn’t know were she was in her cycle.

We had a lovely evening after that, and an even better day after that. It was like the tension between us had been relieved, so we decided to do it again. Michael fucked her throughout the rest of the holiday. They would disappear holding hands to the restrooms, she would sit on my hand so I could feel as her young studs semen would run from her opened cunt.
We returned home happier than ever, and were surprised and shocked but absolutely delighted when she missed her period later that month, tests cofirmed what my wife already knew, she was carrying Michael’s child. As her belly grew and swelled with his seed we decided that this was the way we always wanted it to be. He would impregnate her, as long as he was willing.

This was a few years ago and since then thanks to Michaels intervention we have another child by him and enjoy a great marriage. Life is good.

Reactions: mwfofnudistcouple
A wonderful story, I had the same experience with my fourth child!

Users who are viewing this thread