Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

A couple of new photos..my wife ready to fuck..

• Thread starterspyinghubby
  • Start date

spyinghubby

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
May 11, 2004
heres a few of my wife when she was feeling fiesty. The black Dildo is 9" and she got too used to it, so she upgraded to a 13" and thicker one...she wish it were black though. the white is all we could find at the time. Now her pusssy is getting so used to it she is taking almost all of the 13" one into her.. AND LOVING IT I MUST ADD.Ive been trying to get her to take the final step and fuck someone else, but is still hesitant about taking the final step.. she has already had phone sex with a couple of guys while I was there..but hasnt met any of them yet...

striking a pose
fuckingsexy00ya.jpg

you want to see some ass?
fuckingsexy12bb.jpg

how about some pussy?
fuckingsexy22ob.jpg

cant see it?? is this better??
fuckingsexy36eb.jpg

2nd part ....

or do you want ir this way??
fuckngsexy52jr.jpg

ahhh it feels so good... I wish it was the real deal..
fuckingsexy65ia.jpg

let me get my pussy a little bit more ready..
fuckingsexy77dk.jpg

I want it all in my pussy...
fuckingsexy86md.jpg

what would you guys do with her????

Hell yes!

I love the thick chicks. Love to see that big white dildo all the way up her.

spyinghubby said:
my wife doesnt interst anyone??
Be patient. Your wife is SEXY, BEAUTIFUL & SENSUAL. It's her decision if she wants to have another man, if so, she won't have a problem to find lovers from any color. As a breast man, can i request a tit shot?

Your wife

Yeah I'd fuck her. I'd spread those legs apart and ram my cock inside her right in front of you. You'd like like that wouldn't you? Want to watch her get fucked and scream for me to shoot my cum inside her? Sure you do. Show a picture of her face too because I'd cum all over it.

she would like to read more of what you guys would do to her.

yeah big black dildo up in ass b4 and after shots to see how many inches she can take

I dont have pics but I can assusre you she can get more than half the black in in.. Im working on pics though...

wow dam i wish i could stretch that nice pussy of hers sometime where you guys located

nice pics of wife very sexy I would love to have streach her ass out

Just my hunch...

But I think all you boneheads are commenting on a DUDE, there, guys. Don't look like no woman I'VE ever seen...

I'd Fuck her

Man, your wife is just the kind of woman I like. I adore latina women. Ever get to Los Angeles? Check out my pix on stud page here under thk9uncut. Contact me, cause I do have Fam in San Jose!

wish I did...im still working on her... she recently told me she has had been fantasizing about a brother from work takeing her into her office and pulling her panties off and eating her pussy... I guess thats a good sign...

spyinghubby said:
wish I did...im still working on her... she recently told me she has had been fantasizing about a brother from work takeing her into her office and pulling her panties off and eating her pussy... I guess thats a good sign...

novozinho would love to lick a lady like yours ...

Users who are viewing this thread