Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

A breakdown of member benefits and why you should join us. Hint: CUSTOM VIDEOS! (maybe)

• Thread starterdig420
  • Start date

dig420

HMFIC
Staff member
Admin
Beloved Member
Mar 20, 2013
Las Vegas
www.slutwives.com
Just to begin with the obvious: Slutwives.com is free for you, but it is NOT free to operate. There are hosting costs, programming costs, graphic design costs and so many associated smaller bills that it would be a real challenge to list them all. WE NEED OUR VIPS TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING! However, we don't expect you to support us out of the goodness of your hearts and loyalty to the site. It would be nice if you did, but... that's just not how things work. With that in mind, we've worked hard to being some real value to being a supporting member of the site. At our minimum VIP level, you get the following perks:

• Chat Benefits
  • ★ VIP! status (chat and forum).
  • ★ Customer support (chat and forum).
  • ★ Custom news post every 30 days.
  • ★ Change your own username.
  • ★ Animated profile cover.
  • ★ Set your mood.
  • ★ Use special emojis.
  • ★ Text special effects.
  • Forum Benefits
  • ★ lifetime access to dig420's video section.
  • ★ Access to Let's Meet Up! forums.
  • ★ No ads.
  • ★ Self delete posts and media.
  • ★ uploads limited to 200mb.
  • ★ storage limited to 30gb.

As an MVP or Superstar you get even more benefits. For a full list, please check out this page.

My video section is a curated list of videos and images that I find particularly exciting, and that I hope my members will like as well. What's even better is that we have a forum available only to supporting members that includes custom scenes that I've had shot over the years, used on websites like callyourhusband.com, darkcavern.com, and cuckolds.com as well as many, many scenes featuring the hottest hotwife ever, Barbi Sinclair!

One more factor to consider: if we are fortunate enough to get a good amount of subscribers, that will enable us to ask members exactly what they would like to see in a video scene and start shooting custom content for slutwives.com. We could even enact member written scripts!

Please check out the trailers posted here, and if you see something you like, SIGN UP to see the full scene!

Last edited:
Reactions: TaraDommeCD, PDXFun2 and ACiDLiQWYD
I purchased 6 Month VIP yesterday, it shows me as VIP in Forum here, how long until VIP shows in chat rooms?

Thanks

Reactions: vornadocube
Hi guys.... I tried to but the VIP / Yearly package... but when I went to enter my password for my account the boc wasn't big enough.. It was only big enough for I think 8 characters. And my password is 13 characters.

Any suggestions, aprat from changing my password..?

johnandgem said:
Hi guys.... I tried to but the VIP / Yearly package... but when I went to enter my password for my account the boc wasn't big enough.. It was only big enough for I think 8 characters. And my password is 13 characters.

Any suggestions, aprat from changing my password..?
This is a new one ...... Dig???

Reactions: johnandgem
Grn Eyz said:
This is a new one ...... Dig???
Yup I appreciateits a new one but I tried to give you money twice.. even logging ot and logging back in again... So sadlt I can'teven thought I would like to

I'm gonna have to limit passwords to 8 char, I guess...

dig420 said:
Just to begin with the obvious: Slutwives.com is free for you, but it is NOT free to operate. There are hosting costs, programming costs, graphic design costs and so many associated smaller bills that it would be a real challenge to list them all. WE NEED OUR VIPS TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING! However, we don't expect you to support us out of the goodness of your hearts and loyalty to the site. It would be nice if you did, but... that's just not how things work. With that in mind, we've worked hard to being some real value to being a supporting member of the site. At our minimum VIP level, you get the following perks:

• Chat Benefits
  • ★ Set your mood.
  • ★ Use special emojis.
  • Forum Benefits
  • ★ No ads.

As an MVP or Superstar you get even more benefits. For a full list, please check out this page.

My video section is a curated list of videos and images that I find particularly exciting, and that I hope my members will like as well. What's even better is that we have a forum available only to supporting members that includes custom scenes that I've had shot over the years, used on websites like callyourhusband.com, darkcavern.com, and cuckolds.com as well as many, many scenes featuring the hottest hotwife ever, Barbi Sinclair!

One more factor to consider: if we are fortunate enough to get a good amount of subscribers, that will enable us to ask members exactly what they would like to see in a video scene and start shooting custom content for slutwives.com. We could even enact member written scripts!

Please check out the trailers posted here, and if you see something you like, SIGN UP to see the full scene!
Far too many guys pretending to be husbands.

dig420 said:

• Chat Benefits
  • ★ Set your mood.
  • ★ Use special emojis.
  • Forum Benefits
  • ★ No ads.

Can I delete in chat?

Grn Eyz said:
If you are a VIP or greater you can delete your own posts in chat.
Thanks My VIP is appearing here but not in the Chat, does it take long to appear on there? I am still not getting the delete option appear. Thanks.

Just checked, you are also VIP in chat.

Are you trying to delete private messages or posts in the room?

dig420 said:
Just checked, you are also VIP in chat.
Sorry Dig, I VIP'd him earlier today but didn't let him know yet.

Reactions: Feltmeyer

Users who are viewing this thread