• Sign the petition. It's for a good cause and helps your loyal webmaster get a piece of Elon's money! Use dig4202002@yahoo.com as the referring email. https://petition.theamericapac.org/
Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

50 year old sexy wife needs splashing!

• Thread starterjimhall
  • Start date

jimhall

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
May 27, 2006
here are a couple of pics of my 50 year old wife. She loves to have her pussy eaten & loves doggy style. I wish I could talk her into letting me share her because she is a great FUCK! I would love to have her pics splashed & emailed to me suckbigjim@yahoo.com

Attachments

• wife new1.jpg
    wife new1.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 881
  • 163137_2_big.jpg
    163137_2_big.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 685
  • 163135_0_big.jpg
    163135_0_big.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 737
wow

she is really sexy, what is stopping her from shareing herself?...

really very sexy a wife ı want to fuck her ı like mature women ı am 26 can you ask she pls she like my age?

What a great figure. I love those sweet looking boobs, want to help wash them in the shower. :) Please share her pictures even if you can't share her body.

Damn - got caught... Usually I look at the dates before I post - Jim seems LONG gone :(

cover my wife

I'm still here & would still love to have pictures of my wife covered!!

Loves having her pussy eaten and doggy style? That's my kind of woman.

Users who are viewing this thread