Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

3som with hubby & blk guy required

• Thread starterAlice
  • Start date
re: Hey looking for some fun

Hi love, the add...love to hook up...west london here....mail me at jigster_22@htomail.com

Attachments

• picture_5.jpg
    picture_5.jpg
    4.1 KB · Views: 6,957
hi alice

good to meet u ... hope we can follow up soon ... Ray x

Hi

Hi how r u? i hope u doing fine and having lots of fun. Anyway i have read ur advert and i find it very interesting. I am a black guy who lives in Birmingham, who is looking for fun with hot-blooded cpls like you. I am into any kind of fun as long as it doesn’t involve pain. If you would like to know more about me pls don’t hesitate to contact me as soon

My contact number is 078321 39286

P.S u chat to me in chat 2day i hope u remember me

Blackrobb_uk xxxx

try to upload a pic on here but it wont work for some reason, can u give me ur e-mail addy so i can send u some pics

another pic 4 the guys

hope you all like it. would have left it full size but having problems getting pics uploaded.

Still looking for my 3som guys where are all the horny black guys (real ones that want to make the effort to meet)

Attachments

• resized_a019_editpussy.jpg
    resized_a019_editpussy.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 1,142
Dang baby. Spread it for everyone to see. You only suck cock on the first meeting and let yourself be pawed all night. I love it.

another

How about a nice picture of you Moon, so everyone can see what the guy with all the comments looks like too.

Attachments

• relaxbulgaria_042_edit.jpg
    relaxbulgaria_042_edit.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 858
another

How about a nice picture of you Moon, so everyone can see what the guy with all the comments looks like too.

Attachments

• relaxbulgaria_042_edit.jpg
    relaxbulgaria_042_edit.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 345
Alice, you RULE!!! You are fuckin sexy.

What happened with the threesome?

hi

Thanks but thats not getting me anywhere as im still waiting for my fantasy 3som.

Alice xx

:twisted: FUCK, I WISH I THE OTHER MAN GIVING THAT SWEET PUSSY A GOOD WORK OUT.

If i lived in Scottland I'd be ringing your bell you have a hell of a good body. Love to have it laying on a table with your legs hanging over the edge to have a taste.

hi

Well treat yourself to a ticket to scotland for xmas and we will sort something out.

Alice xx

We gotta a smell...

Now we wanna taste.... Grllll, show us what you 're capable of.... We have got the hots for you ;-)

Jake

Lets see what you look like, and some details about you so we can sort somthing out.

Alice xx

Users who are viewing this thread