Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

27 yr old fiance

• Thread starterportwine9
  • Start date

portwine9

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jul 28, 2007
Would love to watch my fiance fuck another guy in front of me.. Tell me what you think of her..

Wow!!! She is stunning!!! She has an alluring smile and very nice body.. love those legs. That lady must really turn heads when she walks down the street.. Have you suggested to her that you would like to see her with another man???.. :) Thanks for posting the pictures.. looking forward to lots more.:):):)

Would love to watch her get fucked by a Big Black Cock..she would suck that cock good

Last edited by a moderator:
:( There's that 'Black' word mentioned again :(

She's a beautiful woman with a great smile and a stunning pair of pins. I'd love the idea of the wrapping round my waist to pull me in closer while you sit and watch me fill her up. Then having her clean me up with that pretty mouth would probably get me set up for round 2. Too bad I'm the 'wrong colour' :p

I would let another guy fuck her in front of me but he would have to wear a condom..I know she would fuck the hell out of another cock,..She loves it doggy and likes it rough

Users who are viewing this thread