• Sign the petition. It's for a good cause and helps your loyal webmaster get a piece of Elon's money! Use dig4202002@yahoo.com as the referring email. https://petition.theamericapac.org/
Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

21yo slim, nice, horny wife

• Thread starterneriva
  • Start date
wow id fuck her all day and would love to see those lips around my cock

Id lick her tight lil pussy all day long and ram my hard dick in her ass then blow my load all over those firm lil tits

What an amazing little pussy she has, she needs at least one big cock to fill that up properly.

I am hooked can we please get a doggy style shot of that tight ass and sweet feet

Her pussy is perfection!! I would eat that for hours and then make her scream my name as I make her cum over and over.

A close-up pussy and ass in doggystyle :)
She very love from behind ;)

Attachments

• pas.jpg
    pas.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 692
I am sure that I speak for many - we to love her from behind and doggystyle! Dang great photograph of a great ass and pussy!

Oh what a nice little ass great shot i would love to put my dick in both those holes and cum on her ass

Wonderful, perfect, fantastic ass and pussy, so deliciously fuckable I can't decide which hole to use first.

What happend to you we would love to see some more please post some soon cant wait

Hi!

I upload a few pics from her, comment her please.
She love to hear your words, get horny and dirty :)

Attachments

• whbd.jpg
    whbd.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 745
  • ld_doggy2.jpg
    ld_doggy2.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 703
  • vid.jpg
    vid.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 605
Fuzz Buster said:
Jeepers Weepers Wowzers and Creepers!!! My Peepers sure are Buggin' outta my eye sockets. Them are some feet to die for. They are so amazing. Gees, i'd sure love to lick all over them beautiful feet. Sniff and kiss them for hours upon hours.

They would give me such intoxicating pleasure.

I BELIEVE YOU 500% - but what is stopping you giving up all your worldly possessions and arriving at her door and never wanting to leave ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever again?

You are on "Cloud 9", so she is your Heaven, and if you give up the Hell you are currently not liking, you can go and be with her.........and keep kissing her feet (and dare I say, ass) for ever more.

If you study the methods of the DVD film, The SEcret and Law of Attraction, you will already know that it is not just what you want in life, but rather allowing what you have already to disappear - SO YOUR NEW LIFE CAN MANIFEST.

Now try and tell us all the reasons that you are too scared to allow your desire for her feet to manifest into reality.

Use as many pages of paper as you need.

imagine her pregnant with a black baby in her mmmmmmm

The second pix of her on her kness makes me wish I was;nt such a cuck. Before I was trained I had more young pussy like that then most. She is fantastic, hard to beat beauty and youth.

joey7890 said:
The second pix of her on her kness makes me wish I was;nt such a cuck. Before I was trained I had more young pussy like that then most. She is fantastic, hard to beat beauty and youth.

joey, In your day dreams, you can imagine that you, once again, are having tons of gorgous young pussy just like you used to have. Let yourself FEEL that it is true, and guide your cock inside - sliding in/out for hours and hours. No one can pinch your dreams, and no one can guess why you carry a smile all day long.

If I am re-incarnated, I am asking to come back to Earth with the gift of reading men's minds, so I can just go up to the guys who spend the most time thinking about sex.

Xray vision might be handy, also. So I could walk up to guys, then put a number on their forehead to indicate what size tackle is down below. Girls would gravitate to the number than matched their "size does matter equation".

tempted

Saraha said:
joey, In your day dreams, you can imagine that you, once again, are having tons of gorgous young pussy just like you used to have. Let yourself FEEL that it is true, and guide your cock inside - sliding in/out for hours and hours. No one can pinch your dreams, and no one can guess why you carry a smile all day long.

I alost took matters into my own hands today, this would be a violation as I now not permitted without approvel to waste any of my spend. That photo of that young woman was a temtation. joey

Users who are viewing this thread