Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

2 white cunts

• Thread starterbalticsea
  • Start date

balticsea

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jun 9, 2004
How would you like to use these two white sluts? Which one would you prefer? And why?

Attachments

• image0003.jpg
    image0003.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 672
  • PC015991a.jpg
    PC015991a.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 791
The second babe lookks healthier. give me the second one.

The second one looks like she can get pounding good

tucan24 said:
The second one looks like she can get pounding good
Yeah you are right man. the one in red deserves a good cock up her ass. I noticed she wears a weddingring, one more reason to pump the shit out of her. :wtf:
The other bitch? hope she has a better mouth then her cunt :D :D :D

Let me take the one in red to a black college frat house some weekend!

Sorry folks, I can't decide. They both look very fuckable to me. I prefer the matronly type and since I can't see their faces, I am assuming these women are not spring chicks. Everyone knows all women, even our mothers, sisters, and daughters have the capacity to become total sluts. Whether they do or not is something else. I find it refreshing to see grown women finally taking the plunge, and that would include all of the above. Oh yea, wife too.

The Red

yeah,.. gotta agree.the one in the red is my pick..:hitit: ..unless I'm 30 seconds too late and then........OK.........:whatever: ..........the other will do!!!!!!!:pimp:

The one in the red would get fucked. They both could be the same woman just pics taken at a different time. email me at: realdl36@yahoo.com

Users who are viewing this thread