Your Favorite Stories

• Thread starterShidave
  • Start date
  • Tags
    true story
I've continued making those covers, you can find them on the r/FakePenthouseCovers subreddit.

Reactions: SquirmingSub
I just read a couple of nice stories here on SW in the actual stories section accessed from the banner line. Sadly there aren't enough there, hopefully people will post more.

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c
Reactions: WantawatchSarah
Shidave said:
Expatdad

Expatdad writes about Africa. Actually about white woman in Africa. Very well written from personal experiences. He has posted on many sites but most complete at Storiesonline. His best story is still in progress up tp ch.16. Enjoy.
An African Seduction - expatdad
A really hot story!

Reactions: AlexanderBlack
TeddyG said:
I just read a couple of nice stories here on SW in the actual stories section accessed from the banner line. Sadly there aren't enough there, hopefully people will post more.
Not yet, but I'm working on it! Also guys, PLEASE - whatever classic stories from ASSTR that aren't archived here yet, go ahead and post them up in our new stories section, just make sure to credit the original author. Otherwise they could be lost forever. You know what most of the content on asstr is like. It's only a matter of time before the feds decide to shut them down. The site barely works as it is. I would hate to lose these stories for good but I can't do it alone. What I've been doing is creating an account for the original author with their name attached, so if they ever want to take it over all of the work will be right there waiting for them.

Reactions: fblrush
Sandy Row said:
She's the best,Penny's Promiscuity is the best/hottest story I've ever read.
I LOVE Penny's Promiscuity. Also love Journey into Cuckoldry. She's my favourite.

Reactions: Sandy Row
Cuckoosnest said:
I LOVE Penny's Promiscuity. Also love Journey into Cuckoldry. She's my favourite.
Yeah she's amazing,I actually read Penny on Lush,didn't realise it was also on Lite.

Thanks for the link:)

Reactions: Cuckoosnest
Hi
Anyone remember a story about a couple that get owned by a dominant bull where the wife ends up disappearing with the bull.
Any stories with this theme would be greatly appreciated

Hi,
can anyone recommend a story/stories about a couple, wife is out on a date with boyfriend and husband watching kids at home. Later maybe involve boyfriend into family life.

Thank you in advance for your help.

ffred said:
Hi,
can anyone recommend a story/stories about a couple, wife is out on a date with boyfriend and husband watching kids at home. Later maybe involve boyfriend into family life.

Thank you in advance for your help.
They are actually common to find variations on them on www.literotica.com

Reactions: ffred
darla_cd said:
Plenty of great stories mentioned here. But there is one story that a vaguely recall from many years ago that I have been looking for. I don't remember all of the plot details, but it involved a wife who went out once a month to cheat on her husband. He knew what she was doing, but they did not talk about it. Instead, each time she went out, she would update a photo album with pictures from her last time out. The husband would stay at home, looking at the pictures, which got progressively more explicit. Finally, after 1 year, he was invited to follow her on a date night and watch her in action.

If anybody remembers that story, or something close to that, I appreciate a link so I can share it with my wife.

Thanks,
darla

I think I found the story I was looking for.

https://www.nifty.org/nifty/bisexual/authoritarian/fem-dom

Been a while since anyone contributed to this thread.

My kink is actually Cheating Wife as opposed to Cuckold stories, although I concede the two can often intertwine, however the Cheating Wife section on Literotica is alll about vengeance, these guys don't want the wife to go out and get fucked senseless and just enjoy the experience without payback,it always ends with the wife being discovered, husband hiring a Private Detective to gather evidence and she invariably ends up destitute and denied access to her kids etc.

The absolute worst part is the comments section which normally consists of the like of, 'I hope the cheating bitch rots in hell'
'Ruin the slut,she deserves everything she she gets' etc, even though it clearly states it's a work of fiction at the beginning of the story😂

Anyway if anyone knows of cheating wife stories where it's just the thrill of it for the wife ,even if the husband knows about it just by being aware of her behaviour, but she is ******* he knows, without all the revenge crap, that would be great.

Reactions: Kalifstorch and mwm.in.bra.n.panties
Tnx