• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

young wife

• Thread starterfirefunguy
  • Start date
F

firefunguy

new to the site and wanted an opinion on my wife we have hundreds of pics and love to take and share them

Attachments

• blues 102.jpg
    blues 102.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 1,646
great pics...would love to chat and share if you are interested..private message me if you are interested

what the fuck you waiting for put up the pics of this smoking hot *****.

I bet that pussy could drain MANY cocks. Beatiful and slutty pussy.

Is that your dinner on the kitchen top? :D

she is hot...i wod fuck her

More more! She looks delicious and ready to eat on the counter very nice!

Wanna lick that sweet pussy..and fuck n shoot my cum on that..Wanna do online chat with me.. Chk my cock in my album and add me on yahoo.. sexysumit22 is my yahoo id.

If you have hundreds of pics you'd love to share, we love to view and comment!!!

An opinion on your wife?

Soft, smooth, open, wet, available, inviting - sexy as hell :)

Sooo sexy! More pics please!

Good spread shot, but lets see the face too. I would like to see a full frontal.

Dinner

firefunguy said:
new to the site and wanted an opinion on my wife we have hundreds of pics and love to take and share them

Honey, I've got the meat laid out.....Yeah, it's on the counter......what else you want for dinner.

Rodrigo Remeriz said:
Honey, I've got the meat laid out.....Yeah, it's on the counter......what else you want for dinner.

Some HP brown source please :D

here is another pic for yall

Attachments

• kkkkk 007.jpg
    kkkkk 007.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 475
not ready to show her face to everyone if any one out there wishes to trade some pics of their wife onthe side let me know

Awesome - love the stockings

very nice!

I would love to lay under her pussy and beg for it to slide all around my face.

wow you must share

Users who are viewing this thread