• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Young, tight curvy wife

• Thread starterTinytinycck
  • Start date

Tinytinycck

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jul 12, 2010
Here are some pics of my very very tight wife, want to get into cuckolding I hope. Both of us are 19. Biggest cock she has ever had is mine which is only 4in long 3in around.

Attachments

• 1024091738a.jpg
    1024091738a.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 4,593
  • 0915100041a.jpg
    0915100041a.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 2,964
  • 0803100147b.jpg
    0803100147b.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 3,645
  • 0903001822.jpg
    0903001822.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 3,004
  • 0915100038b.jpg
    0915100038b.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 3,003
Is she keen to cuck you, or is it just your fantasy so far?
If she is keen, she won't have any problems finding guys interested in helping her cuck u.

Your gift of letting a bigger cock inside her - shows you care about her happiness.

how would you like to see her suck off 2 cocks at the same time?

she is gorgeous! I'd love to fuck her tight pussy in front of you.

hot girl ! looks like she could be a great tease !
any more pics would be great.
thanks for sharing.

Please post more pics of her having fun. What state are you two in?

Good heavens, nineteen and a 4" cocklet is all she has ever had? This is indeed an emergency situation and needs to be remedied ASAP. Calling all bulls, this is a red alert!

She is really hot have you both actually talked about cuckolding before or is it just you into it so far?

So far it is just me interested in the cucking... but I am trying to convince her into being receptive to a LARGE dildo. But here are some more pics... right now she is only a ***** in the bedroom, I have convinced her into loving anal so hopefully I can convince her into accepting this large dildo. At any rate.. more pics.

Attachments

• 0830000746a.jpg
    0830000746a.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 1,633
  • 0823102216a.jpg
    0823102216a.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 1,626
  • 0922102159b.jpg
    0922102159b.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 2,452
  • 0724102331a.jpg
    0724102331a.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 2,085
  • 0729102130d.jpg
    0729102130d.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 2,062
You'll lose her soon enough! Keep freakin' her and you'll end up wackin' yer' lil' weiner yourself.

Tinytinycck said:
So far it is just me interested in the cucking... but I am trying to convince her into being receptive to a LARGE dildo. But here are some more pics... right now she is only a ***** in the bedroom, I have convinced her into loving anal so hopefully I can convince her into accepting this large dildo. At any rate.. more pics.

Make sure she works up to a big toy or she wont like it very much. Nice photos

She's very attractive. Looks like you've got a damn hot spicy meatball. There should be no problem with the dildo. She will love it. My wifey and i got a huge 8 inch big ole black dong of a dildo. We have lot's of fun with it. Your wife will love it.

u r making progress with her, and she is beginning to accommodate an expanded view of what is possible for her sexually. Be patient and take small steps. Plant seeds and give them time to germinate at HER speed.

If you push too quickly, she may begin to be suspicious of you hidden agenda, and back off completely.

Becoming a complete ***** in the bedroom is the springboard to cucking you, but only when she feels ready for that big step. It has to be her decision (free of any pressure from you).

Let her know she has permission and it won't be adultery. She will choose when she is ready, not you. She has to find bulls she feels comfortable with.

give her to a much older black man in his 60 plus he will soon sort out her tight sexy pussy maybe even put her up the duff she will love black cock

Tiny,

Tinytinycck said:
Here are some pics of my very very tight wife, want to get into cuckolding I hope.

Your wife is gorgeous. At 19, she has MANY years of erotic and satisfying marriage ahead of her after she makes you her cuckold.

Tinytinycck said:
Biggest cock she has ever had is mine, which is only 4 in long 3 in around.

She has much to look forward to...

Tinytinycck said:
So far it is just me interested in [becoming her cuckold]... but I am trying to convince her to become receptive to a LARGE dildo.

That's a good place to start...

Tinytinycck said:
... right now she is only a ***** in the bedroom...

If your wife finds it a turn-on to pose nude and in provocative lingerie while you photograph her, and likes it that you're posting her photos in this forum, that's a good sign...

Tinytinycck said:
I have convinced her to love anal, so hopefully I can convince her to accept this large dildo.

Introducing your wife to anal sex was a very good approach, given your small cock. That was definitely good strategy on your part. Keep working patiently on her acceptance of her large dildo... a little bit at a time with, of course, with lots of lube. You'll almost certainly get her there...

—Custer

Tinytinycck said:

lady in the streets, freak in the sheets. Sounds great!

At 19, many people will only go strictly by their experiences to date as to the way life "is". But when you look at the long stretch of time ahead of you two, there will be many changes, opportunities and challenges that you probably have yet to focus upon.

If you haven't already you should suggest to her that there is no way the two of you can be sure she will always be satisified with your size without some real-life experience. At a minimum you will have to transfer the responsibility (guilt, really) for her considering having sex with someone else from her to you. You can do this by asking if it is fair to you for the question of her future satisfaction to be hanging over your head as you two go forward.

Tell her that there is no question in your confidence you will always love her and need her, but your fear is that without her happy, sexually, you may not always have her. As women age, they tend to let down the veils of decorum. When she becomes included in these circles of older (than late teen) women she will hear about sexual antics of friends, coworkers, even relatives. This will always include the stories of the "biggest cock I ever had." There will be curiousity unless she possesses the first-hand knowledge to put it all in perspective.

Tell her this is what YOU need to be confident she know from the outset that you will do for her whatever it is that she requires to be sexually satified. Sell it as what it is, relationship enrichment.

The dildo is non-threatening. Presented correctly an older guy can be, as well. Swinging fails to isolate the issue you wish to address. You guys are young and have many options. Good luck.

So here's the update guys..

We went to the XXX shop together, she was very shy at first.. she simply was looking at lingerie and other sexy clothing (she enjoys taking pictures of herself for me, she likes being admired) and we strolled through the toys but she insisted that I was not to buy any toys and if I did she refused to use them.. so our first stop in we bought some lingerie, thong/stocking set, and some ermm...tobacco products for myself. Then we stopped at another store not too far down the street (Is it normal for these stores to be so close to each other?) and we bought another set of sexy clothes. Then she decided we might as well go home since it was getting late.. I'm about to jump on the thruway when she is looking through the lingerie when she realized we forgot a piece of the outfit to complete the set, and then she said well we can return this stuff and get something else if you want... and she confirmed that she wanted a vibrator/dildo. So we go and pick up the one seen in the picture below, purple 8in dong.

I do not know how receptive she would be to another guy, and if she insists that she doesn't want someone then that truly means no if you knew her personality. I managed to get her to the point where she would let me use the toy, first on her clit then after vibrating long enough on her clit she would let me slowly insert it. After a while she would become horny enough to really let me push in deep. But she specifically made a point out of making me fuck her after ramming the toy inside her because she enjoys a shorter cock to make her cum.. after that night she confessed the toy was too long and she wanted a toy only slightly longer than my cock, but much much thicker. I am hoping that next weekend I can go out again and get something much thicker for her. But here are some pics using the toy, toy comparison, and some of her new lingerie ;)

Attachments

• 0927001243.jpg
    0927001243.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 1,603
  • 0926000041.jpg
    0926000041.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 1,288
  • 0926000041a.jpg
    0926000041a.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 1,351
  • 0926001245.jpg
    0926001245.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 1,987
  • 0926001250.jpg
    0926001250.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 1,438
its true every girls pussy is different . u will just have to keep trying and take ur time its well worth the wait. pleas keep us informed

I also have a short video of me using the toy on her pussy as well.

Users who are viewing this thread