You have to start somewhere

• Thread startergatorrdw
  • Start date
Thanks

What a great life partner she must have been! Thank for sharing.

Thanks for the thought Indy Hubby she was a teriffic wife that had a well hidden wild side that I got to go along for the ride on for many years.

Willie was gone and the next was a suprise

Late that summer Willie had moved to different state for work and my "sister" and I went to the beach for a week. We got a room on Friday and went out for dinner that evening, did a little window shopping, took a walk on the boardwalk and started to hit the nite clubs. The 3rd. one we went in had the right type of music and the place was pretty busy. She took a seat at the bar and I took one that left a seat between us. For a while several different guys asked her to dance and she did dance with a few of them but none of them seemed to light her fires.

Most of the time I sat with my back to her and would listen to what the guys would say to her and then I heard a man speak to her by name and he said "I thought that was you dancing out there." I found out later from her that he had been her math teacher when she was a senior in high school. He had moved on to a different school after that year, he had gotten divorced and was just starting to date again.

They danced a few dances including 2 slow dances and they finally came back to the bar for a drink and I heard him ask her a question that surprised me, "I want the truth now when you were in my class you were intentionally spreading your legs when you wore a skirt so I could see your panties, now tell me the truth, you were weren't you?" he asked. What seemed like 10 minutes was actually about 10 seconds she said "I had a bet with some of the other girls that I could make you mess up and you never did." I was listening real close now because I knew the tone in her voice had changed and she said "Now I guess you want to see what's inside of my panties don't you?". I had an instant hard on and I still managed to move off of my seat as she said "Let's finish our drinks and go back to my room." Her teacher- by now I knew his name was Dave asked "What about your brother?". "I told my brother if he struck out tonight and when he got back to the room if the -Do Not Disturb- sign was hanging on the door that he was to go to his own room and not bother me."

I went down the boardwalk past our hotel and mingled around as I watched them go into the hotel. After a few minutes I saw the light come on in our room-they faced the ocean- and I waited until they went back off before I went up and let myself in.

They had music playing on our radio and the bedroom they were in the door was wide open and one of the little lamps was on. They are both completely naked and she is setting on the edge of the bed and he is standing in front of her while she is sucking his cock and every so often she stops to say a few things to him, one of the things she said was the other girls from her class were not going to believe her that she had sex with their math teacher.

Out of the blue she asked him "Can I take a picture of you?". "Go for it." he replied. She got the camera and took a picture of him with his dick real shiny from her sucking him. When she put the camera down he pulled her down on his lap and smacked her bare ass about 8-10 spanks and said "There that's for all the times you flashed me in my classroom."

He then rolled her onto her back and said "Now I'm going to fuck that little pussy of your's that you teased me with." and with cock in hand he got between her legs (I could see fairly well what was happening) and slid the head of his cock up and down her slit and then pushed the head into her, he put his hands on each side of her and leaned down to suck on her big nipples as he began to move his hips back and forth and the whole time she is starting to moan and mumble words that I can't understand. A few minutes in Dave has a steady rhythm going fucking her firmly and solidly putting his cock to her as he continues to suck on her breasts when she suddenly plants her feet and raises her ass in the air and yells "FUCK ME HARDER, POUND ME, I'M COMING." as she holds herself up for him to pound her, and Dave did start to slam her as hard as he could, until I hear him "I'm gonna cum." as her holds her hips and holds his cock as deep in her as he can and I know that he is filling her pussy with his cum. I knew that she was going to have him stay for a while, he fucked her 2 more times before he left and then she came and got me and said "It's your turn now." the week was just starting and there were more moments to enjoy. Here is the picture she took of her math teacher Dave.

View attachment 176221

Last edited:
Reactions: Eamdaniel
Favorite

This has got to be my favorite thread.

Reactions: BorrowMyWife
Thanks

Thanks, Indy Hubby, it makes it much more enjoyable for me when the other members comment about how they are enjoying reading about the stuff that we did over the years. I saw the amount of times that this thread has been viewed and that is telling me that maybe you aren't the only one enjoying our adventures. gtr

Still at the beach

After her encounter with Dave, her former math teacher on Friday night, she seemed to be fairly mellow from the pussy pounding that he had given her. But little did I know that things were about to change and this was going to be a big shift for both of us. Tuesday morning was rainy and dreary, so after sleeping in and a little fondling, we went for brunch and did a little shopping and mid afternoon we found ourselves in one of those "Old Tyme Photos" shop.

She said "Here let's do this one." which was a photo of a man (I guess the husband) dressed in old west style clothing holding a shotgun on a couple in a bed that appear to be naked under the covers and he has caught his wife in bed with another man, according to the description under the picture. I said "That's fine with me so who is going to be the "other" man." "Ask that man over there looking at the pictures in the white tank top." was her reply. I'm thinking to myself, I should've known better, she was referring to a trim, good looking black man that appeared to be in his late 20's, he was the only man in there in a white tank top, so I went over and introduced myself and asked him if he would help my wife and I out and be the "other" man in the photo. He said "Sure as long as the gun isn't loaded.".

When our turn finally arrived the photographer got us all in our positions told them to look surprised and I was to appear angry. Actually the photo turned out very realistic looking and we thanked "Thomas", (we had learned his name) for helping us out to which he replied that it was totally his pleasure to be "caught" in bed with such a pretty woman. We thanked him again and parted ways. We took our photo back to the room, got freshened up and went out for dinner and an evening of hitting the clubs.

I guess due to the poor weather that day the clubs are really packed. Around 9:00 we hit another one that is totally jammed and it has a real good band. We finally get one empty bar stool for her to sit on and I stand as close as I can, but the crowd is 3 deep and I keep moving back and forth just from the crowd shifting. She is sitting there about 5 minutes when who should appear, it's "Thomas" from the photo shop and we push our way to her and Thomas said "May I have a dance as payment for my work this afternoon." We both said sure, and off they went to the dance floor, and they danced to several songs before they returned and by then someone else had taken the empty seat.

We all decided to take off from there and when we got outside I asked Thomas if he would like to join us in our room, because we had some adult beverages in the fridge in our suite. He agreed so off we went. Once we were in the room we got some drinks and sat out on the balcony and chatted. Thomas asked how long we had been married and we asked about his marital status - he had never been married, almost once but she had backed out.

We talked about the types of work we did and just had a wonderful time talking. At this point my wife says "I'd like to dance with Thomas again, it was too crowded at the club.", so I put on some music and watched them dance a few slow songs, when out of the blue my wife pulls his face toward her and kisses him. I had been wondering what might happen since we were in our room but Thomas knew that we were husband and wife.

Thomas pulled back and looked at me, I said "It looks like my wife wants to get under the covers with you again, and I'm OK with that if you are." Right at that moment my wife unbuckles his belt and opens his slacks and pulls them down as she drops down in front of him she pulls down his underwear and grabs his cock, I can't see but Thomas is still looking at me and I said "You're on your own now so enjoy yourself."

At that point he pulls her up and says let's get on the bed. He laid down on his back and she crawled over him and as he licked her pussy she sucked on his black cock like she was starving to death. This was a whole new experience for both of us I was in the room watching her and she was doing it right in front of me. It was only a few minutes until Thomas rolled her onto her back and took one last look at me and I just nodded and he worked his fairly large, black cock into her.

Finally being able to get a front row seat, I watched as Thomas fucked her through several orgasms and then had her get on her hands and knees and at that point he assaulted her pussy with a powerful flesh slapping (his hips to her ass) pounding that had her wailing sounds of pleasure as he fucked her straight thru another orgasm and then he shot a load of cum into her. When she slid forward on the bed he went with her keeping his cock in her for a little longer.

They were both covered with sweat as they lay there catching their breath, he finally rolled off of her back and a few minutes after that she rolled over onto her back and in between breaths said "Do you want your sloppy seconds now?" To which I replied "I thought you'd never ask." as I climbed in between her legs and slid my hard as a steel bar dick into her as far as I could. I surprised myself as I held off cumming for almost 10 minutes.

Thomas and I did our best to keep her well fucked for the rest of the week. And according to her we did an excellent job of it. Of course we sat and discussed the whole situation with Thomas on Wednesday morning about being discrete and that he was welcome to fuck her anytime she wanted him to and she wanted him to a lot until we left for home on Sunday. I was also able to take some pictures as long as his face wasn't in them.

Last edited:
Reactions: barbie1955, old fred, Eamdaniel and 2 others
Finally resolved some computer issues

[Here are some pictures of her with Thomas that were taken between Tuesday evening and when we left on Sunday. I didn't keep track of how many times Thomas fucked her, it was at least 12 and I had sloppy seconds after most of them. When we got home Sunday evening my wife said that she had really enjoyed having me in the room with her and Thomas and she hoped that we would be able to pull it off again sometime. Over the years we got to do it with me joining in quite a few times.]109214 ]109218(
[]109216[]109219[]109225

Thomas carrying her to the bed.jpg Thomas Sunday morning check out her tan and him fucking her one more time.jpg My favorite picture of her young ass and Thomas pounding it.jpg Thomas opening her up.jpg Thomas first time Wednesday night.jpg

Reactions: old fred, Eamdaniel and BorrowMyWife
Just wondering

I am begining to wonder if the other members are still enjoying this thread anymore. It would be appreciated if some of the people that have read about our adventures would leave a comment. I'm just saying. gtr

Reactions: old fred
This thread is great, the pics are icing on the cake.

Please continue.

And you have me sincere condolences on the loss of your soul mate.

more to come

2wheel thanks for your thoughts, doing this thread has actually helped me as a person and I'm really enjoying going thru our album that she kept with pictures and some little hand-written notes of where, when, who and what or how good (and a few not so special) adventures. She was very special with a wicked sense of humor, enjoyed sex as much as anyone I ever met, would flirt with other men until my dick was so hard that I could hardly walk and so many times that was just the start of the evening.

As I look at some of the pictures I'm reminded that when we got married her pussy had a thick bush of hair on it that over the years was trimmed more and more until finally she kept it completely shaved most of the time. I was looking at the time line from when she started with Willie on New Years eve and then his uncle Leonard, her high school math teacher Dave and then Thomas for six days at the beach and it was just the beginning of August and she has been shared with 4 men, all with cocks that were above average and that 3 of the men were black men.

She had went away for a weekend with Willie and Leonard by herself, had a one night pounding from Dave and spent 6 days being fucked like a new bride on her honeymoon by Thomas and I and believe me Thomas and I tag-teamed her several times that week and she handled both of us very well.

As I look back on it now that was a fast start for an 18 year old new wife and mother and count on it there is a lot more in that album. She has another new experience that happened on Labor Day night that summer. gtr

Last edited:
Reactions: old fred, Eamdaniel, SquirmingSub and 1 other person
Labor day cook-out and party

My "sister" and I hosted a big cook-out and party at our mobile home (we were still poor back then), it was a really warm day,plenty of sunshine, windows open to let in the late summer breeze, music playing, lots of beer, sweet corn, steaks on the grill, the whole deal. We lit a bon-fire and as it started to get dark a lot of the people had left but a few of the guys I worked construction with were still there. Donnie, Jake and a friend of their's Freddy were talking and I heard this Freddy ask the other two "Now who's that hot little number in the yellow sun dress with the big tits?". Jake said "That is the sister I told you about." "Oh,you mean the one that your friend Willie claimed he was banging?" Freddy asked. Donnie leaned in and said "That's her and Willie said that she is one hell of a great fuck." By now my dick is as hard as a board and I continue to listen to these three talk about her.
A few minutes later this Freddy says "I think we should find out if Willie was telling the truth about her being a great piece of ass." "Are you guys in?" Jake said "O K, I'm in but who's going to hit on her first?" To which Freddy replied "I am, it was my idea, you pussies, you two were just going to stand around all evening with half a hard-on and stare at her so I'm the man for the job." and he walked over to my "sister" and the last thing I heard was Jake say something like "I was afraid of that." I wondered what he meant by that, but my mind and my dick were both in high gear from these three saying that they were all going to fuck her. Now I also knew that she had had a few drinks (she always liked screwdrivers) and when she had a few she was always hot and wet when I peeled her panties off, so I figured that these three might have a shot at their plan, so all I could do was sit down in a lawn chair by the fire and wait to see what would happen.
About a half-hour later Jake, Donnie and I are setting in front of the fire sipping our beers when we all hear a muffeled squeal followed by a very clear OH MY GOD from the back bedroom window that we are about 10' from. The voice was clearly my wife, and over the next few minutes we are listening to the bed thumping and a continous string of OH MY GOD's, if she said it once she said it 40 times along with grunts and groans and a few more squeals too. After at least 5 minutes of this it gets real quiet for a moment until she said "Are you all the way in yet?" And this Freddy said "Not quite." By now my dick is ready to break and to make it even harder yet the action in the bedroom resumes and the pace is faster and she is louder and after about 3 minutes we hear the distinct slap of flesh against flesh, and a few moments later I hear her say "OH (flesh slap) YEA,(flesh slap) NOW(flesh slap) FUCK(flesh slap) ME(flesh slap) WITH(flesh slap) THAT(flesh slap) BIG(flesh slap) DICK." As we set there and listen she is as noisy as I have ever heard her and this Freddy is really laying a pounding on her.
Finally after 15-20 minutes of the three of us setting listening to Freddy and my wife fuck like there is no tomorrow Jake said "This is exactly what I was afraid of." "I heard you say that earlier to Donnie when Freddy walked away from you, what did you mean by that?" I asked. Donnie leaned in and said "Freddy is one of those freaks of nature, the dude is hung like a horse and once he starts on a new piece of pussy he is like an addict and will do his best to destroy it before he's done." Jake was going to say something when he was interupted by my "sister" in a much louder voice exclaim "OH GOD FUCK ME, FUCK ME, FUCK ME............ "and the clear sound of flesh hitting flesh resumed at a faster and harder pace (she told me later that she was getting fucked doggie style then). Jake finally said "I swear Freddy's mother had to have been bred by a horse, you won't believe the dick on that guy. I'm telling you man he fucked my sister and she couldn't walk right for days and she told me that all she could wear was a skirt and no panties because she didn't want anything to touch her because she was so damn sore." Listening to her I was having no trouble believing them. The guys got up to leave and thanked me for having them at the party and Donnie said "Jake and I were both hoping to have a shot at your sister tonight but I know that by the time Freddy is done with her sloppy seconds will be out of the question." I said "Maybe if you can keep Freddy away from her you might have a chance."
I hope he's wrong about the sloppy seconds. They left and Freddy would stay the night. More to follow when I get a moment. gtr

Reactions: old fred, Eamdaniel, BorrowMyWife and 1 other person
Freddy

After Donnie and Jake left I went into the trailer and sat down on the sofa, it was fairly dark in there except for the light coming in thru the windows from the bonfire that was still burning brightly. It was quiet in there and there was the distinct aroma of sex in the air. About 5 or so minutes later I could see my wife coming out the hallway and she is naked as the day she was born and she is holding a wash cloth between her legs, as she gets closer to me she asked " Where are Jake and Donnie? I said that they had left about 10 minutes ago, because they figured that Freddy was going to keep you for himself tonight.
"So are you ready for your turn now?" she asked as she sat down on the sofa. I got up and turned on the lamp and that is when I got my first look at what Freddy had done with her. She has bite marks and hickeys all over her neck, chest and breasts, but the big item for me is that I can tell that her pussy has really been stretched and his cum is just starting to leak out. I got out of my clothes as quick as I could , but I had to get a picture of her well-fucked pussy first. (Yes, the picture will be at the end of this adventure along with a picture she took of Freddy's in her words "OH MY GOD" huge cock.). I slid my almost hard as iron dick into her and her pussy was as smooth as the finest silk and very slippery and of course very stretched, I hooked her legs into my arms and hammered her as hard as I could for as long as I could, she actually got off after a few minutes and then she whispered in my ear "When you're done with your turn I'm going to wake Freddy up and have him fuck me again." I shot my load of cum into her right then, I got off like a broken hose. Damn, I love this girl she knows how to push my buttons and I'm glad that I get to go along for the ride. True to her word after a few minutes of wiping up and a stop in the bathroom she got him awake and I saw a camera flash a few minutes later and then I just sat back and listened to those two try to fuck each others brains out. What a night. I wish I could have gotten a few pictures of Freddy fucking her, but I just wasn't able to .I could hardly believe my eyes when she showed me the picture of Freddy's cock, and a minute after that picture was taken she told me later that she climbed onto him and rode him as hard as she could, like I couldn't hear them. GTR

After her first fucking  from Freddy.jpg Freddy.jpg

Reactions: barbie1955, old fred, Eamdaniel and 3 others
A few more details

After she rode his big cock until they both got off again I fell asleep on the sofa but about 1:00 I woke up to her yelling "Come on fuck me you big dicked bastard, come on fuck me yes fuck me", and he is just hammering the hell out of her and she is squealing and moaning and the bed is banging against the wall and then she shouts out "I'm cumming again come on fill me with your hot juice, yes that's it fill me, oh I'm cumming."
About 10-15 minutes later a fully dressed Freddy comes out the hallway and says "I'll see you at work man and you have one hell of a hot assed sister, sorry if we woke you up." I said "That's OK she's done that before, I just don't want her husband or her parents finding out what she's been up to you know. She would have holy hell to pay if anyone found out." "OK man I'll see you tomorrow." he said as he went out the door.
I hear the shower running as I went back to bed and the bedroom reeks of hot sex. I got undressed and into bed and a few minutes after that she came in and towel dries her hair and climbs into bed and slides herself up on me and grabs ahold of my half hard dick and says "Are you interested in some sloppy, uh ........fifths, yep fifths, he fucked me, you fucked me, I fucked him and then he fucked me again so it would be sloppy fifths." I am hard in an instant "Aren't you sore at all?" I asked. "Only way down in the bottom of my pussy that he made deeper, I don't know where he put all of that dick of his but he definitely left his mark in there, but other than being all stretched out I feel fine." she replied as she slid her well stretched pussy down on my dick and then whispered in my ear, "We both know you won't be hitting the bottom anyway, don't we?" I almost shot off right then - boy can she push my buttons. She worked herself on my dick for a few minutes as she had a mini orgasm and then she told me to finish myself off -doggy style- which I did. My hot assed "sister" is truely a gift from the gods and I am the lucky one. gtr

Reactions: old fred, Eamdaniel and SquirmingSub
Her journal/notebook

When I pulled Freddy's picture out of the sleeve in there was a note on the back of it that was continued on a piece of paper that was behind the picture. She has notes stuck in different places in the notebook. I haven't seen these before but what follows is taken from her note. The (gtr)s are in place of her special name for me " WOW, what a night, Freddy had a huge dick after (gtr) had his sloppy fifths! we talked for a lttle while (gtr) wanted to know if I was OK, I told him I was fine a little sore down deep but really mellow now I really got it last night three times from Freddy and two from (gtr) I was fucked out and drained. I really love that man of mine because there are a lot of women in the world that won't get to enjoy the stuff that I get to and he and I get to do what we want with who we want I'm sure that a lot of people would call me a slut but I'm his slut and he loves me that way When I'm old I'll know that I won't have to say I wish I would have done because we did it. I might do Freddy again but this time I'll be better prepared for that horse dick he has" and at the bottom of the note she wrote in capital letters GIRLS-FREDDY HAS A REALLY, REALLY BIG DICK - BUT HE IS OH SO GOOD WITH IT."
I also found two more pictures one of her with Willie on the fishing trip and the other she is with Thomas at his hotel room on Saturday night. She had Willie fishing trip wrote on the back (I put it on the front). Enjoy her, I did. gtr 109579 109580

Willie fishing trip.jpg Thomas Saturday night-she has on garter belt and nylons-his room.jpg

Reactions: old fred, Eamdaniel and SquirmingSub
Looks like pictures from a gal in Salina, Kansas.

Gatorrow

I just ran into your thread since it 'popped-up' to the top today. I hadn't noticed it before. I haven't even read all the posts, but scanned through most of the pixx.
I know now that I will take the time to read the whole thread when I have enough 'alone time'. This is quite the story that would not be believable without the pictures.
Thanks for sharing.
More later, Harry

Where from

Scottizperv she was actually from eastern Pennsylvania and the pictures are 40 years old, some were well preserved and others were not in such good shape, the key to all of it was her notebook/journal that she kept in what amounts to her life story if many different aspects of it. As I read her notes it jogs my memory of the events. gtr

Reactions: old fred
Enjoy

Thanks for the note Harry2614 enjoy our journey from the very begining. grt

Donnie & Jake

About 2 weeks later my wife has just finished up her normal 5 days "out of service" as she calls it, we weren't sure if either Freddy or I had knocked her up, but we were glad she wasn't pregnant, she was ready to go again. I know that she is always very horny after the week off and I usually get as much pussy as I can handle, tonight would be different. Late in the afternoon Donnie and Jake show with a case of beer and we start to watch some college football in the living room. The guys are setting on the sofa and I am in my rocker/recliner, around 7:00 my "sister" made some sandwiches and came in and sat down between those two and I thought to myself this will probably get very interesting.
I hear her ask about Freddy and Jake told her that he has been going out with his sister lately. One of them asks her what she has been doing lately and she said just taking care of things around here because her "brother" is a real slave driver and that he doesn't do anything around here to help out. She gets up to get another round of beers and I can see that her face is a little flushed, I also know that all she has on is a little black and white summer dress and nothing else. The game reaches halftime and I look over and see her and Jake locked in a kiss and Donnie has his hand on the inside of her thigh and I can see that he is gently rubbing her pussy, as I'm watching she spreads her legs apart a little more and Jake is sliding his hand up her other thigh and then both guys are fingering and fondling around her pussy and from where I'm setting I can see that she is very wet. She breaks off the kiss and starts to take Donnie's pants off and Jake gets up and takes his clothes off while Donnie pulls off his shirt. My "sister" starts to suck on Donnie's cock and Jake gets under her and starts to lick her pussy. Several minutes later Jake gets up and she spreads out a sheet and lays down as Jake climbs in between her legs, he looks over at me and I just shrugged my shoulders and said: "She just tries to embarrass me and I don't really care." With that Jake started to fuck her, but within a few moments, I could tell that she was fucking up at him as hard as he was her. About 5 minutes later Donnie tapped Jake on the shoulder and said "My turn." and Jake gave her another stroke or two and then got up and Donnie had he get on her hands and knees and buried his cock in her in one long slow stroke. Donnie started a fairly hard, steady rhythm and she started to respond vocally with OH YEAH, OH YEAH, THAT'S IT, COME ON FUCK ME HARDER and then Donnie did as he was asked and hammered her as hard as he could, by now she is really howling and after a few more minutes Donnie pulls out of her and wraps one arm around her waist and gives her several hard slaps on her ass and told Jake "Your turn again I need to catch my breath." and Jake jumped right back in .

Last edited:
Reactions: old fred, Eamdaniel, BorrowMyWife and 1 other person
to continue

Donnie stood there stark naked with his cock sticking straight out and it was all shiney with her pussy juice and the sweat was running down his face, he drank some of his beer as he watched Jake fuck her again. He looked over at me and said "Freddy said your sister is one hell of a hot fuck and he wasn't kidding, your sister is wild man." "Doesn't it bother you that she is screwing around with other guys?"
I said "All I promised her husband that I would look after her that nothing happened to her, I could care less if she's getting laid." Just then Donnie said to Jake "Hey Jake do you remember Arlene.", to which Jake said "Do you want to?" and Donnie said "Let's do it." Jake slid his dick back out of her and laid back on the sofa and said "Your turn to do the work,get up here and ride my dick girl." She climbed up over him and grabbed his cock, lined it up with her pussy and slid all the way to the base of it and started to ride him hard. Donnie moved over to the sofa and put his had on her back and had her lean down onto Jake's chest. I saw Jake pull his cock back out and Donnie lined up his dick with her pussy and pumped her a few times and then he pulled back out and Jake slid his dick back in while Donnie lined his cock up with her backdoor and pushed the head in which caused her to jerk her head up and moan, Donnie told her to push her ass back and she did and within a few moments he had all of his dick in her ass and the two of them slowly worked out a rythmn that had her yelling FUCK ME, FUCK ME, FUCK ME YOU TWO FUCKERS that went right into almost screaming I'M COMING, YES FUCK ME I'M COMING, which in a few more moments caused them to shoot their laods in her.
They laid there for a few minutes before they untangled and sat up on the sofa and caught their breath and had a drink. Afew minutes later she and Jake went back to the bedroom to continue the activities and Donnie went to the bathroon to wash off his cock. Jake and Donnie went in and out of the bedroom several times that evening before they finally left. 111266 1112671 11268 111269 111270

Donnie & Jake.jpg Donnie.jpg Jake.jpg Jake in the bed.jpg Donnie in the bed.jpg

Reactions: Eamdaniel and SquirmingSub