• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

would u cum in her ?

• Thread starternorthwest_bondageman
  • Start date
I think I luv your wife....

(Show and Tell us MORE!!!)

Attachments

• NWBond01.JPG
    NWBond01.JPG
    23.5 KB · Views: 783
my mistress wife

she is my mistress as well, we long for our first cockold experience. i enjoy being her sub as much as i do using her. We have an active private life, each taking in turns to dom.

I'd POUND THAT HOT CUNT FOR HOURS WITH MY BIG BLACK 9 1/2 INCH NIGGA COCK FILLING HER BELLY UP WITH MY HOT NIGGER CUM AND SEED

i hope you would also enjoy the humilation of me standing watching, while you pound her hard...

my small useless caged cock by her side as you rock the bed, and fill her tight wet hole with you juice....

all seeded, do you make me clean her....or are u temped to use me as your fluffer and do her again...

Sexy pics love the cumm in her tight little pussy

I'd love to. I'm near Seattle if that's the part of the Northwest you hail from.

Those black boots and paddle indicate that any takers should be prepared to have their hands cuffed behind their back. Afterall, she does switch from dom to sub. Me thinks hubby should be sent across town to "get lost" for a few hours, whilst those remaining get a "chance to play".

interesting idea, she is indeed a switch...

afraid we are from the northwest side of the UK..

the thought of seeing a thick black cock pound her tight pussy and then witness the spunk dribbling out and down her thighs...

she is seeded, filled and prob pregnant as well...

all while i am gagged and ****** to watch her her fun...

With assistance from my wife...

northwest_bondageman said:
My wife luv to be be cuffed and taken from the rear, any takers !!!

I would be standing behind your wife as my wife taps the paddle in her hand as she orders me to stroke my little 5" dickette to your wife and then lean down and clean her up for you. If I do a good job, perhaps I will be allowed the jerk off on her ass for her......you have a beautiful wife...

As a Dom, I'd be obliged to have her for an evening.. I'd have you bathe her for Me - prep her. collar her and then bring her to Me on her leash - offering her to Me and relinquishing ownership until I decided to give her back to you. She looks delicious and I assure you that I could spend many hours learning the delights of her body as you are made to sit on all fours like a dog by the bed holding My riding crop in your mouth , watching but knowing that you cannot take part until I am done - and then there is the small matter of cleaning us bothup and then prepping Me to take her again..

Yes I would.........

I would shove my big fat cock deep into her and fuck her very hard, then bury it balls deep and release a huge load inside her hot, slut pussy.

Best Regards,
wifepleaser2007

I want to cum in her mouth. Can that be arranged?

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread