world's tiniest wife for black cock

• Thread starterJohnny&Thao
  • Start date
where are you finding these guys in asia?

any video clips?

OMG This is super hot!!

I agree with the age issue, hell who in their right mind would enjoy sex with a minor. For me that is just to much for me to consider.

gears said:
I went back to the original so I could see it clearer and used the Windows magnifier. It looks like it says, "Please don't throw your condoms out the window" or something of that nature. This would make me think a couple of things.

• She's a **********.
  • They are in a whorehouse or a motel that is essentially a whorehouse.
  • Her small stature brings her age into question, in the light of the first two observations.

Hey, I'm cool with the age thing... If she can bleed she can breed. Just think the DC folks might not want it up here.

xxsirexx said:
Don't mean to offend or talk out of line here, but it always make me laugh when people with asian wifes don't show their faces in pics. As if 99.9% of people here would be able to recognise them! They could walk past me ten times in the street and I still wouldn't be able to match the two.

No doubt I will be called racist or something for saying that (which I am most definitely not) but most asian faces to me have a sort of generic sameness about them.

my wife is Asian and she finds it hard to spot her own "Flipina's" myself I have no problems spotting the different race.

I think it's safe to assume that the majority of "wife" posts are simply a digital representation of the original poster's fantasies. Still. fun to imagine that it's real. Les just all go back and enjoy the show.

You got a SUPERB LADY...HAT'S OFF TO YOU & ALSO HER

Thanks, indicouple. My is indeed superb and so sexy, I love her so much. She is still enjoying it whenever she gets the chance, totally addicted now. Lately she has a regular stud who is 6'6"! They have incredible sex despite the fact she is only 4'7". But there are so many cranks on this forum, and I can't control which posts are seen, so we're not posting any more. What's the incentive to share when all we get is insults? They should filter the insulting and skeptical posts and move them to a separate forum where all the losers can enjoy each others' company and leave us fun-loving swingers in peace.

Makes my heart sad, that others have ruined your experience on here. Seeing your wife taking large cock's, is a thing of beauty. Thanks for sharing.

johnny...you can always share it by other means.why not try tumblr?then post the link here so we all can enjoy

Outstanding post Any more of her ?

5 years

It's been over five years now since that first time my wife reluctantly agreed to try it. She was instantly hooked, and since then has only had sex with black men. Lots of sex with black men. Last year she had a Jamaican lover who was 6'6" (she is 4'7"). It was a thrill for her, but his cock was "only" 8 inches long. Here's a few pics of her most recent new stud. He packs 10" and gives it to her deep and hard. She complained a bit that he hurt her, but she had so many orgasms she wants to go back for more, probably next week.

Attachments

• ontop01.jpg
    ontop01.jpg
    75.6 KB · Views: 749
  • ontop02.jpg
    ontop02.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 889
  • underneath.jpg
    underneath.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 764
  • Love
Reactions: CebuSlutwife, toolman2c and moltenneeds
Very Nice.

I'm a large man myself, and I enjoy petite women on this black cock

Beautiful woman.

Very nice,please let us see more..

She is hot as all hell bro, love that skin on her. Also great ass and feet. Now with the combined forums you should get more good replies. Today is the 1st day it is open. Please post more of her.

NO. Do not shave. It's horny as hell.

Johnny&Thao said:
pics

My wife fucked her black stud for the second time this afternoon. Words cannot describe how hot and beautiful it was, but these pics may give you some idea..

Image020.jpg
Image022.jpg
Image029.jpg
Image028.jpg
Image035.jpg
Fantastic photos, a beautiful wife. Lucky guy

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c