• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

world's tiniest wife for black cock

• Thread starterJohnny&Thao
  • Start date

Johnny&Thao

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jan 5, 2008
I was wondering if my wife is the world's tiniest wife for black cock.

She is Vietnamese, 4'7", 80 lbs, 23 yo. We've been married for 2 years, and she has been playing for 6 months. Until last week she has had 3 white studs all hung about the same as me, 8". Last week I arranged a black stud with a 10" cock for her for the first time. She LOVED it! Usually she gets tired in less than 30 minutes, but this time she found the energy to suck and fuck this lucky guy three times for over an hour until she was completely exhausted. She had four very intense orgasms. It was incredible and beautiful to watch.

A few days later she said she wants to fuck that guy again, but is still too sore. She added if that guy is not available next time, she wants me to bring her another black guy who is hung like him.

Are there other petite ladies in this forum who can tell me if they were injured the first time they went black? My wife says the guy went really deep, pushing against the back wall of her vagina and stretching it. She says at the time it was intensely pleasurable, but afterwards it feels like its bruised. How quickly will it heal, and will it get sore like that the next time?

Does anyone know of any other really tiny wife who has gone black?

Attachments

• Picture1.jpg
    Picture1.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 7,094
  • Picture2.jpg
    Picture2.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 7,274
Reactions: seedbag and moltenneeds
You spin me right round baby, right round, like a record player, baby.....

Hi, not unusual at all to feel pretty bruised and used after being with someone so HUGELY endowed.......although most of the guys I was with were more understanding and didn't force all of themselves in to em when I wasn't able to accomodate it. Guess it wasn't so bad that she doesn't want to do it again tho.

The largest endowed guy I was with, he was a FULL 11 inches long measured from his belly above his cock (!! Not from the base of their balls as most white guys seem to measure from!! LOL) and he was as thick as my wrist!!! I had never even imagined anything so HUGE, much less met someone that gifted........but our first time together I thought my diaphragm was preventing him from getting all of his gift into me (he was hitting it, no doubt) so I offered to remove my diaphragm for him if he thought it would make this mor emjoyable for him (I already KNEW I wanted to be with him more than just this one time!! LOL).

He was amazed and seriously turned on (more was actually possible?! LOL) by my offer as my diaphragm was all I used for birth control. We ended up have a VERY sensual discussion about me being willing to risk pregnancy to enhance our enjoyment of making love, and what would I do if I got pregnant (abortion was NOT a possibility) and how that would effect my relationship with my husband (we had already discussed it and accepted that IF it happened, I was NOT havieng an abortion)...but the point here, even after I removed my diaphragm for him (WOW what a RUSH that was!!!) I STILL could not accomodate all of his massive gift. I had the BEST orgasms I had EVER had in my entire life......but could only get about 3/4's of him inside me. Rather than force it, he was gentle and loving and accepting of my explanation that I had NEVER experienced anything like him and that it was simply the MOST intense and exciting sex I had EVER had with anyone!! I was worried that he would not want to see me again since I could not "satisfy" him by taking all of him inside of me.....but he assured me that NO one had EVER made such a sensual offer to him before (removing my diaphragm, telling him that if I got pregnant that I would accept that risk AND have the baby but that I WANTED to do this for him to make our encounter as satisfying as possible) and as long as I was willing to work at this, he wanted to see me a LOT more!! LOL

It took a good 3 months or "practice" every time we could get together without making his wife curious, but I finally got to where I "stretched" (I guess) to accomodate him. Actually, what I think is I got used to the added stimulation of him actually entering my cervix (it was kind of scary and painful at first) when we made love, but I got to where I NEEDED that additional stimulation to REALLY enjoy sex........but the orgasms I had with him when he was FULLY inside of me and cumming right inside my womb with NO birth control were simply the best and mot intense I ever expereinced!!! But I did get to where I could take all of him right to his balls!! I was pretty proud of that actually.

So, if you wife finds the right Lover, who is willing to take his time and let her adjust to the size and girth difference, she will get to where she can take the biggest of them AND she'll LOVE IT too!! LOL problem is, for you....you will NEVER be able to REALLY satisfy her again, once she expereinces this. My guess is, she is already hooked, and you won't be able to do the job again. Her willingness to jump right into it with him, even tho she was sore and bruised after the first time, makes me think this girl has found what she was missing and doesn't want to give it up. Get used to it......LOL.

By the way, I am not as timy as she is, but I am only 5'2" and I have NEVER seen a white guy that was 8 inches long..still haven't! LOL

JMNBABE

Last edited by a moderator:
Lucky man!!

You are so lucky to get to watch your petite wife take such a large cock. I wish I could find some one like this. Some pics of that huge cock splitting her open would be great. If not, my imagination is going nuts. Thanks for sharing and good luck to the both of you. Kepp having fun!

pics

My wife fucked her black stud for the second time this afternoon. Words cannot describe how hot and beautiful it was, but these pics may give you some idea..

Image020.jpg
Image022.jpg
Image029.jpg
Image028.jpg
Image035.jpg

Reactions: seedbag, moltenneeds, h5t6ca and 1 other person
very very nice. Wish that was me with her!

That is amazing! Thanks for sharing.

Wow! she looks like a petite lil doll under that massive black dude! How is it even possible that she could handle him...but she obviously does, and enjoys it mmmmmmm Thanx for sharing her with us.

nice pics!

Simply BEAUTIFUL! :O

Awesome and congrats! Lets see LOTS more of her! What a hottie!!!

Dude, I'm pretty sure you could make some serious money with her if you wanted to. Could you imagine how much money you could make if you started up a website and paid dudes like Jack Napier, Kid Bengala, Shane Diesel, and Mandingo to fuck her? I'm pretty sure you could get them pretty reasonably and would make your investment back in about 12 seconds. How much can she take of the length?

Let me add yet another "wow!" Your wife is a real cutie, almost like a doll next to the guy, whose arms appear bigger than her thighs! At the same time he looks to be very gentle with her.

can`t find an American woman

would love to see a vid clip of her getting her tiny little pussy pounded.

WOW she is so tiny yet taking that Big Black guy, very hot. Show us some pics of their encounter

She is fucking beautiful. YOu are one lucky man.

Wonderful photos!!!

I am a 4'8" tall Japanese lady and have a lover with 10", the first time we did it I too experience the pain when he went all the way in, but it was a pleasurable feeling. My insides hurt for a couple days after that first encounter, but now it's only pleasure I get from that fat and long black dick.

Fantastic pictures!!! Does she have any friends who would enjoy cucking their white hubby with bbc???

Users who are viewing this thread