• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

world's tiniest wife for black cock

• Thread starterJohnny&Thao
  • Start date
Try www . cuckoldplace . com. They have an 'Asian roses' section that might suit your purposes.

very erotic

Johnny&Thao said:
My wife fucked her black stud for the second time this afternoon. Words cannot describe how hot and beautiful it was, but these pics may give you some idea..

Nice little bitch. You should arrange a party for all of us.

Lovely photos. A shame you have decided not to post any more.

She's at it again..

We tried to stop for a few months. I didn't want to force her but realized she wasn't asking me because she thought I didn't want her to any more. I don't know why I am addicted to watching her do it. We agreed to start again and it was great just like before. We found a polite, gentle stud who fucked her in every position and made her cum six times. After he left, I was so turned on I asked her to ride me and make me cum, which she lovingly did, and she also had one final orgasm for a total of seven! She was sore for a few days, but very happy and satisfied, and now we both know she will be doing this regularly for a long, long time while she is still young.

Attachments

• IMAG0135 sm.jpg
    IMAG0135 sm.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 1,332
  • IMAG0145 sm.jpg
    IMAG0145 sm.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 1,393
  • IMAG0140 sm.jpg
    IMAG0140 sm.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 1,137
Reactions: moltenneeds
Johnny&Thao said:
Still not sure when our first encounter of 2010 will happen. Thao has agreed to try a black gangbang this year if I can find 2 willing black studs. Here in Vietnam, its hard enough finding one suitable stud let alone two. In the meantime, here are a few pics of her last year dressing up sexy to go out with me and try to meet a big black man to fuck her.

Is she actually willing? I'm in Vietnam for a business trip this coming December.

Is she willing? The pictures speak for themselves. Take it off-line and PM me if you are really interested.

Nice to see you back in the swing of things!

q

She is beautiful. Please continue to add more.

She's extraordinary. Please, tell us more.

Absolutely amazing pics, Thanks for sharing. Your wife is so stunning.

Well, she is still loving it when she gets the chance, which is once every few months. Here's a few pics from her latest encounter. I think the pictures speak for themselves and there's not much I as her husband and photographer can add. All I can say is every single stud I introduce her to is reluctant to try because she is so tiny, but without exception after the first session they keep coming back again and again and can't seem to get enough of her. She has no problem now taking nine or ten inches to the hilt, and had seven orgasms this session.

Attachments

• IMAG0134 sm.jpg
    IMAG0134 sm.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 826
  • IMAG0135 sm.jpg
    IMAG0135 sm.jpg
    79.9 KB · Views: 890
  • IMAG0136 sm.jpg
    IMAG0136 sm.jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 1,141
  • IMAG0138 sm.jpg
    IMAG0138 sm.jpg
    81 KB · Views: 647
  • IMAG0143 sm.jpg
    IMAG0143 sm.jpg
    80.7 KB · Views: 712
Reactions: moltenneeds
woww....this is amazing.no close-ups?

Johnny&Thao said:
Well, she is still loving it when she gets the chance, which is once every few months. Here's a few pics from her latest encounter. I think the pictures speak for themselves and there's not much I as her husband and photographer can add. All I can say is every single stud I introduce her to is reluctant to try because she is so tiny, but without exception after the first session they keep coming back again and again and can't seem to get enough of her. She has no problem now taking nine or ten inches to the hilt, and had seven orgasms this session.

how tall is she?

4 foot 7 inches (1 meter 40)

where are you finding these guys in asia?

any video clips?

OMG This is super hot!!

I agree with the age issue, hell who in their right mind would enjoy sex with a minor. For me that is just to much for me to consider.

Users who are viewing this thread