• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Women: What "type" of black male really turns you on in bed?

• Thread starterKen23
  • Start date

Ken23

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jul 1, 2006
I have heard of 2 types of black guys that really make white women into sexual wildcats. Which of these 2 does it for you? (or is there another type that just makes you soaking wet?)

1. The handsome clean cut business suit type. Drives fancy car & flashes money around.

2. The gang banger "type". Street wise, tatoos with the look of a hardcore thug that just got out of prison. (this for me is the type I love personally to watch fucking beautiful white women)

OK ladies which does it for you? Who would make that body of yours really turned on?

I like type one, as long as he has 9 inches of hard black cock and cums in buckets.

Reactions: toolman2c
My wife likes type n.1 - and i dream about her and n. 2... She knows it, but she says "no thugs"...

Type 1, but doesnt have to flash money around or drive a flashy car. No interest in type 2 at all. Types aside we like nice people. your type 2 is the stuff of single white male fantasy from what we can see here.

Reactions: toolman2c
Type 1 for everyday and type 2 in bed getting down and nasty in my puusy

Definately type 2 would be my first pick...but an attractive black gentlemen with a big trouser snake can have this pink pussy too. MUST be freaky either way.

Is that what we have been reduced to??? Only two options. It is a sad day! LOL

At this point I would guess real ones are what interest most women here since there's an obvious shortage of them. Sadly, the few real black men here outnumber the real white women here 3 to zero right now! lmao

Users who are viewing this thread