• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Wife's xmas party

• Thread startercuckedbyofficegirlwife
  • Start date
Message from Sophie

Hi all, just thought i'd give you a taster for now.
On the 1st night, me and Becky went to a hotel with the lads; I gave 2 of them blow jobs (they came over my face and in mouth) and one fucked me doggy while i was sucking (afraid he came in me, bareback, i'm not on pill)
Panicked then and left, lost my panties too!
Let me know your thoughts and questions on this, love, Sophie x

Awesome!!! Do you have pics? You are an answer to men's and husbands dreams

Message from Sophie

Thank you viking...
The one in my mouth was half caste, the one who came in me just dark...will still look suspicious if ive been caught out. And no way of telling who's it is as i let hubby fuck me bareback next morning....tricky situation.
Any more sexy comments or suggestions for me? I thought i was popular on this site x

Wow! my dick is like rock! amazingly sexy story, I'd love to hear more!! :D

hi g and sophie.can you post a pic?it doesnt have to show your face,just one of you having been spunked on will be good.and tell me how many different cocks you have now had.

from sophie

Still trying to decide whether to risk posting pic on here, bit risky.
Can i have some posts more than a couple of lines? i need to get off too sometimes, give me some ideas for next time me and becky go out

Hi Sophie and G... we have been reading your story with interest for the past while.

We lived in the Midlands of England a few years ago. I always thought there was more opportunity on local trains than people took advantage of. Late night stations and local trains tend to be very quiet and often not very many people. Tickets were cheap and only a few pounds get you away from home and back in time for last call at the local! Provides excellent opportunity to perform dares, meet new people and quite safe!

I always travelled with a backpack so was easy to collect up the clothes as they came off. Also let me carry my digital camera for those interesting photos that often presented themselves.

Look to the train for some anonymity and some interesting times for both you and Becky!

I have come out of hiding to post this. Man this is a HOT story, I'm really excited and jealous/horny just reading it! I'm a huge stocking/hold-up fan and you should encourage her to make stockings an integral part of her play. I know I'd want that! I'd be prepared to make big sacrifices to get her into stockings while she plays!

Good Luck, I'll wait your next installment with baited breath

Sophie

gsouthwales said:
Thank you viking...
The one in my mouth was half caste, the one who came in me just dark...will still look suspicious if ive been caught out. And no way of telling who's it is as i let hubby fuck me bareback next morning....tricky situation.
Any more sexy comments or suggestions for me? I thought i was popular on this site x
Listen please little lady!!!!!You are one of the hottest and most popular hot wives on this site.The reason I have not already told you this many times is that I am so busy at the time of year getting business off to a good start. That I have not even been able to get on the site due to work.I just popped on today to check on SOPHIE,BECKY and CHUCKSTERS WIFE getting home. Hell ladies you are stars so please keep on shining and as soon as I can I will exault you Hot Assed, Sexy, Beautiful,Sweetest,of all dick pleasing truly magnificent women you are. You have given me copious amounts of hard ons aching balls and hot sexy thoughts.How carry on and let them blokes have all that sweet pussy they want. I hope you lose you panties again and again. By the way that is where cum belongs IN THE PUSSY.Got to go.okdeacon

From Sophie

weadmire16 said:
Hi Sophie and G... we have been reading your story with interest for the past while.

We lived in the Midlands of England a few years ago. I always thought there was more opportunity on local trains than people took advantage of. Late night stations and local trains tend to be very quiet and often not very many people. Tickets were cheap and only a few pounds get you away from home and back in time for last call at the local! Provides excellent opportunity to perform dares, meet new people and quite safe!

I always travelled with a backpack so was easy to collect up the clothes as they came off. Also let me carry my digital camera for those interesting photos that often presented themselves.

Look to the train for some anonymity and some interesting times for both you and Becky!
Thanks for ideas, know what you mean about train stations at night, the 2nd adventure me and Becky had was in a rough pub next to a station

wild viking said:
Before going out, you should chart your ovulating and go out with Becky when you are at the most prime time for getting pregnant. Go to a bar that is heavily patronized by black men and pick out the three blackest men and fuck them bareback. While they are fucking you, you should mention to each one that you are not on birth control of any kind and you are ripe for getting pregged. As they reach their climax you tell them to push in as deep as they can and shoot their baby batter deep inside you.

That is what I would want my next wife to do.

Thanks Viking thats very horny thought....Me and Greg need to have a talk about how far we'll go with this (we're very middle class, imaging the stare's we'd get walking a black new born baby)
Nice idea though...3 bareback black men, the risk would make it so horny

From Greg

wannabeacuck said:
gsoutthwales you need to enjoy the thrill of being cuckolded and humiliated by sophie. Why dont you agree to allow sophie to bring a lover home and enjoy the thrill of watching him fuck her in your own marital bed. Buy her new sexy outfits basques, nylon stockings teddies and put nice satin sheets on the bed for them. Enjoy your liitle hard on when Sophiie starts french kissing him whilst groping that very large bulge in his crotch. Be thrilled as she unzips his fly and starts slobbering and sucking on his big hard tool if you are lucky she will be looking into your eyes as her head bobs up and down on his cock. Then when the bed starts squeaking to the hard fucking he's giving her, hold her hand. Continue to do so as she comes on his big hard cock and as she begs to recieve the massive spurts of his manly spunk up her womb. Then fully accept your role by worshipping her swollen well fucked spunk filled cunt with your tongue. Say what you think acceptance would be better

Thanks For the post, you have a fantastic imagination, and that sounds so hot to both of us (we're reading and replying together today)
It would be so hot to go and buy her underwear, knowing that it was definately to turn on another man) and watching and joining in at the end would be fantastic, particularly how you descibe her begging at the end.
You really are right, i should stop worrying and enjoy the humiliation of it all.

From Sophie

legendofpork said:
I have come out of hiding to post this. Man this is a HOT story, I'm really excited and jealous/horny just reading it! I'm a huge stocking/hold-up fan and you should encourage her to make stockings an integral part of her play. I know I'd want that! I'd be prepared to make big sacrifices to get her into stockings while she plays!

Good Luck, I'll wait your next installment with baited breath

Hi Legend

I'm way ahead of you...Ditched the pantyhose i used to wear to work and out socializing, now wearing sheer black lace top stockings all the time. Makes me feel sexier, if i see a guy i like i can give a little flash to show interest, and easy access too if the mood takes me (or some guys do!)

From sophie

okdeacon said:
Listen please little lady!!!!!You are one of the hottest and most popular hot wives on this site.The reason I have not already told you this many times is that I am so busy at the time of year getting business off to a good start. That I have not even been able to get on the site due to work.I just popped on today to check on SOPHIE,BECKY and CHUCKSTERS WIFE getting home. Hell ladies you are stars so please keep on shining and as soon as I can I will exault you Hot Assed, Sexy, Beautiful,Sweetest,of all dick pleasing truly magnificent women you are. You have given me copious amounts of hard ons aching balls and hot sexy thoughts.How carry on and let them blokes have all that sweet pussy they want. I hope you lose you panties again and again. By the way that is where cum belongs IN THE PUSSY.Got to go.okdeacon

Good to know you havent lost interest deacon, its been nice reading your posts about me

I think your right, i'm going to be losing a lot of panties in future, have to decide what to do about all the come ive had in my pussy, do i keep risking it, or do we go all the way and try and get me preganant?
Its a big question

gsouthwales said:
Hi Legend

I'm way ahead of you...Ditched the pantyhose i used to wear to work and out socializing, now wearing sheer black lace top stockings all the time. Makes me feel sexier, if i see a guy i like i can give a little flash to show interest, and easy access too if the mood takes me (or some guys do!)

I must say you sound like the perfect hotwife. VERY LUCKY man! I must say I've always had a penchant for ladies in tan or skin coloured hold-up stockings. Somehow they just seem sluttier - especially when worn with an anklet underneath! Oooooh heaven! I hope you always bring the worn/used/ruined stockings home for hubby. I for one would love to see some pics of them after a hard night of dancing and more...

L

Thanks Sophie

gsouthwales said:
Good to know you havent lost interest deacon, its been nice reading your posts about me

I think your right, i'm going to be losing a lot of panties in future, have to decide what to do about all the come ive had in my pussy, do i keep risking it, or do we go all the way and try and get me preganant?
Its a big question
Sophie CREAMPIES are great!!!!!
I really appreciate hearing back from your hot and sweet self.I am still very busy but I just cant stay away from hearing about Sophie getting filled with cum.It is a big question about getting knocked up.One that only Sophie can answer with the help of your Hubby.I can offer you no advise on this subject.I know someone very well that did get knocked up being a hot wife and everyone involved is very happy to this day and the child is a very loved and well adjusted teen.All I can say is that a preganant hot wife is VERY HOT!I sure would like to see some of your messy panties and a Photo.You could always hide your lovely face.Be watching NEVER LOSE INTREST okdeacon

From Sophie for legend

legendofpork said:
I must say you sound like the perfect hotwife. VERY LUCKY man! I must say I've always had a penchant for ladies in tan or skin coloured hold-up stockings. Somehow they just seem sluttier - especially when worn with an anklet underneath! Oooooh heaven! I hope you always bring the worn/used/ruined stockings home for hubby. I for one would love to see some pics of them after a hard night of dancing and more...

Thank you Legend (and why is it legendry)
I will bring them home to Greg after next time. Seem to be able to make him do anything these days, so may make him wear them while he cleans me and plays with his little one
I'll wear some nice tan glossy ones for you next time i'm playing, they'll doubtless be laddered after like last time so i'll look nice and slutty when I get home.

From sophie

okdeacon said:
Sophie CREAMPIES are great!!!!!
I really appreciate hearing back from your hot and sweet self.I am still very busy but I just cant stay away from hearing about Sophie getting filled with cum.It is a big question about getting knocked up.One that only Sophie can answer with the help of your Hubby.I can offer you no advise on this subject.I know someone very well that did get knocked up being a hot wife and everyone involved is very happy to this day and the child is a very loved and well adjusted teen.All I can say is that a preganant hot wife is VERY HOT!I sure would like to see some of your messy panties and a Photo.You could always hide your lovely face.Be watching NEVER LOSE INTREST okdeacon

Thanks Deacon

You are right, its a lot hornier when its shot into me bareback
Think it may be worth the risk for how it makes me feel, just have to make sure hubby really licks and sucks me clean;)

I'm afraid to say the name is ironic. Love the fact that you'll make Greg wear them! TBH I think that stockings should be mandatory for hot/slut wives. Maybe I am obsessed. In fact remove the word maybe :D

Sophie last night

She told me she'd be late home and may need a lift. She called at 8 and told me to pick her up, and the adress was a really rough estate. I asked what she was doing there and she said 'You'll find out when you get here' Got to the address and text her to say i was there. The door to the house opened and Sophie came out, she had her usual work suit on, but behind her was a rough looking youth with no shirt on. She made sure i was looking before giving him a passionate kiss in front of me, while they where doing this his hands where all over her ass, tits and legs. They broke off and as she walked towards the car, he smacked her ass.
She got in the car and asked 'did you enjoy that' and grabbed my cock as she said it. As i was rock hard i had to admit I did which made her giggle.
Drove her home and as soon as we got in she said 'follow me, got a job for you' as i followed her up the stairs she undressed; Jacket, blouse, skirt, bra, pantied all came off as we got to our bedroom, and she then flopped on the bed and laid on her back with her legs open, all she had on now where tan glossy stockings and navy high heeled shoes. Her pussy was very red and puffy, and she ordered 'clean me up' i stripped naked before kneeling between her legs and licking and sucking her young lovers come out of her, and i managed to make her come as I did it. I then tried to mount her, but she told me very firmly 'no' instead she took off 1 shoe, then slipped off one stocking, and said 'come into that' I was embarrased and ashamed but so desparate to come, i wanked into it, shooting come onto the stocking, the bed, and i even managed to hit her leg. After she said she needed a sleep and told me to wait downstairs. It was humiliating but so exiting as well, any thoughts or comments on this are welcome, thanks

Users who are viewing this thread