• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Wife went out and got laid!

• Thread starterChiDog
  • Start date
10 p.m. here, and she called to tell me she has a date tonight, and won't be home til late. She told me to get some sleep, and have my phone ready for the call...

I'll be in here later tonight with updates as the action unfolds. I'm guessing the guy won't be so tentative tonight, and that he'll really pound her good...

She's very excited! So am I!

Me and my girl are into the same thing. It's exciting for both of us and to answer your earlier question, we have done the phone voyeur thing once or twice and loved it. My girl takes a very long time to cum no matter how big of a cock she has in her so the real serious moans are few and far between but I do have audio of her moaning constantly and you can hear the guys balls slapping on her. It makes me blow my load in about a minute when I listen to it. She has done about 4 guys at least a few times each and she might have another date tonight. We'll see how it goes. Your thread is very exciting, especially the fact that I can relate to it

Thanks for the feedback guys (and girls)!

Yes, we're very turned on by all of this...

She's gotten so naughty lately.

She wanted to get some work done late last night, but instead came to bed and fucked my brains out twice, all the time telling me how she is plannin' on hookin' up with this new lover Friday night...

I'll update then if it happens...

Hey, we are headed to Southern Cal for Spring Break this Sunday for 10 days... We won't have a lot of time away from family, but are looking for some fun couples to hook up with...

Anyone?

Damn, we've fucked every day since she met this new guy last Sunday night, and sometimes twice a day...

New lovers sure make us hotter for each other!

She's plannin' a hot date tonight, and I can't wait to listen in again... I keep coaching her that I wanna hear more dirty, descriptive language out of her, so hopefully she comes through for me with more:

"Fuck me, fuck ME!"

"I'm cumming!"

"I'm cumming again!"

"Fuck me harder!"

I'm open to other suggestions... post what you like to hear your wife saying while she's getting fucked by another guy!

Pespearfish, what do you like to say?

Been listening to her getting fucked hard for the last hour... Damn, 5:25 in the morning...

I believe she's on her way home, so I gotta cut it short... and go get some!

Hot stuff!

Loving it ChiDog, she's a hottie.:D

We definitely need an update here...do you have any recordings?

would love to hear those recordings, listen to ones gf having hot wild sex with someone other than you is, well, sexxXXy and making ones cock so hard it aches :p

Wife and I have done the cell phone voyeur thing MANY times. I never know until she comes home whether HE knew the phone was on or not. Too bad cell phone batteries don't last very long... I only get the first 60 or 70 minutes... and sometimes she is fucking for 4 or 5 hours! Most times she leaves it on and in the top of her purse. She puts it on speaker phone so the mic pics up more. Occasionally she puts it right on the pillow or near the pillow. Because she doesn't like for men to cum in her (with a condom or not) she has them pull out and cum on her back or stomach. When he goes to the bathroom she takes a pic and sends it to me! LOL On a RARE occasion, she will let him cum in her on their last round so she can come home with a hot wet puffy cum filled pussy for me to deal with. Better than Christmas! LOL

Cuckold64, I'm trying to figure a way for my wife to get me some pics -- or better yet, video -- but we haven't got that going yet. She is reluctant to have naked pics on her cell phone, or much of anywhere else (and certainly doesn't want her dates to have any pics of her in their phones) -- though she doesn't mind showin' off for my digital camera at home...

It is tricky, as you mentioned, about whether or not the guy knows he is "performing" for me.

This time, this new guy, did ask why she had a cell phone earpiece in her ear the second time they were together (two weeks ago). She told him the truth, that her husband was listening. He actually didn't get too uptight about it, but just as the guy before her, was concerned I was gonna track him down and shoot him. She repeatedly explained to him that I "just wanted to be able to hear that she was safe," and that she "was enjoying herself."

He seemed to be OK with that.

He brought it up again a few minutes later though, and she assured him I wasn't jealous, that it "turned me on," that it was "the opposite of jealous."

Unfortunately for me, all this action occurs very late at night, when she is on her way home from work, and typically no earlier than 3 a.m. -- which causes all involved to lose a lot of sleep... Wish it could be on a different sked, maybe someday.

The attached pic was taken last week on vacation in SoCal. Don't know why the camera put the wrong date on it...I was surprised one night when she walked out and laid down on the couch to watch TV with me, wearing just this lingerie. We were staying at a family member's house, with kids there. It was fairly late at night though, so I guess she felt comfortable.

She had gone out and met this new guy just the week before we left, and dated and fucked his brains out two different nights right before our trip... We usually get fired up for days after and want to fuck like rabbits, but thought we were going to be sharing a guest bedroom with our children... Surprise, surprise, we had our own room, and we fucked just about every night, mostly fantasizing about our return home and her next date with her new lover, with the huge cock...

Attachments

• DSCI0468.jpg
    DSCI0468.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 1,466
So we're back home, and last night was date night...

This is the short skirt she wore...

Attachments

• DSCI0015crop.jpg
    DSCI0015crop.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 1,330
  • DSCI0022crop.jpg
    DSCI0022crop.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 1,098
She's learning to navigate the psychology of these reluctant guys -- guys afraid of getting involved with a married woman...

She had gotten some texts from him implying he wasn't interested in continuing the fun, but she managed to calm him down -- especially when she showed up wearing that skirt.

She said his first comment was, "damn, I forgot how cute you were," and then he couldn't take his eyes off her legs (which is what always knocks me out too!)

So they sat on his couch and talked it through for awhile, all the time him staring at her gorgeous thighs -- right there and his for the taking...

Finally they talked about going to bed, almost more as a sleep thing than a sex thing...

But he went out on the balcony to smoke, and she called me while she was stripping down to nothing but her high heels and panties...

I talked dirty to her for awhile, which gets her going, and soon I heard him enter the room. They went right to it pretty quick, which I figured they would.

Despite his reluctance, once he's got her in his bed, he isn't going to waste any time, and neither is she... I thought the 10 days off while we were on vacation might make them both very eager for each other, and a repeat of the hot fucking they had shared twice before, and it did...

The two previous times they were together, the action did not begin until well after 4 a.m. This time it was only just after 2 a.m. when she called me. They were together in bed by 2:30, and her passionate moans started shortly thereafter...

I thought he was going down on her but she says he didn't. She loves it when a guy lays on top of her and just rubs his cock up and down across her clit, and her ever wetter lips... This must have been what they were up to.

And then I heard the moan, the big moan, the sound I love to her which unmistakably tells me she has been penetrated...

Damn I was stroking so hard, listening to them go at it. It takes almost no time at all for her to begin to orgasm, and she peaks very, very regularly. I know how it feels to be in her when this is happening, and know the sound of it in her voice... She's the most orgasmic chick I've ever been with, and it's just fuckin' awesome, and awesome to hear it as a dirty "movie" soundtrack over the phone.

I know how excited she is to be with someone new, and this guy's got a big cock that is just driving her wild with lust...

The sounds of her cumming, and both of them panting and moaning was just fuckin' hot last night...

After awhile -- a long while -- in which she narrated for me a few changes of position (her: "can I be on top again, I like to be on top..., etc.") She started urging him to cum, and offered repeatedly to let him cum in her mouth.

She got off him and started sucking that monster prick. She loves to suck prick, and I can tell from her moans that she's got her mouth full...

She also starts to get excited and squirt when she's suckin' her lovers' cocks, so she wanted to get fingered while she did it. And she told me how she opened her throat for him and took him all the way down...

After plenty of hot sucking and stroking with her fist, he finally rewarded my slut wife with a huge mouthful of cream. She loves to swallow cum, and gulped his seed down greedily...

Damn she's bein' so naughty these days!

Gorgeous pics of your wife. She has beautiful legs. Wish they were wrapped around my neck or back, mmmmmmmm.:):):)

Attachments

• DSCI0015crop.jpg
    DSCI0015crop.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 412
  • DSCI0022crop.jpg
    DSCI0022crop.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 360
Damn it Chidog, your stories always give me a huge hard-on! Do please post more of your wife's naughty adventures.

Two things she said the other day....

She's referred to herself a couple times lately as "Nympho." She certainly never was this sexual in her life before.

Personally, I think she's far from being a nympho... but I like that she's headin' in that direction (like me!), and I like that she's actually labeling herself that way... It only shows that she is becoming hornier as this naughty adventure continues...

Damn, we've been fucking like rabbits the past couple weeks, since she met this new guy...

The other sexy thing she said, in reference to this guy and the one before: "I wish they would just shut up and fuck me!"

With both it's like she's had to be some sort of psychologist listening to and overcoming their issues (with fucking her, a married woman), before she could get 'em in bed...

Damn, now she's gettin' lusty!

Users who are viewing this thread