• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Wife wants threesome without me

On for Saturday, starts about 4:00. Unsure about pics, I don't have everyone's permission to post pics.

The extra guy is John, a coworker of her steady screw. I have met him, he is a tall slim guy, his nickname is "soup-bone." Supposedly he has a dick big as a soup-bone. She tell me his credentials are 8.5 and about as thick as a coke can. This will be her biggest ever.

That's awesome dude. I would love it if my wife did that to me. Pulling a train while I watch ,is what i really want.

Looking forward to hearing about the experience. Hope you guys rest up and are back to share the blow by blow.

That sounds really hot. You're lucky she's letting you stay in the room ;) I'd make my cuck leave. Maybe send him some pics of what we're doing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back