Wife Transformed by Bull?

• Thread starterlos4426
  • Start date
All real and true. All over time.
1. Taught her to swallow his cum. For me, I have to beg beg beg and she has attitude.
2. Weird but he likes a hairy cunt. She lets it grow. I liked it short and landing strip.
3. Only wears g-strings now. Love this.
4. She will blow him after he has fucked her, pulls his cock out and she sucks. After my,cock enters her and once she cums with me then a light switch goes off and she will not even touch my cock.
5. He taught her to have sex in parking lots, recreation fields for sports, cars, his office, his house, my bed,

Reactions: cynful, arabcuck and blueballcucky
having the wife "transformed" is important. At first simply having her keep pussy bald (something older wf not usually already in to), of course her pussy will accommodate to the bbc with gaping and bigger lips with time. Tas/piercings also mark her has being propert of bbc, clit hood ring (for attaching a leash to), and bbc ownership tats like QoS or other...perhaps where they can be readily seen.

Reactions: cynful and (deleted member)
The following transformation over a few months, she is a proffesional, working on a university, but is a total black cock slut.

First she became shaved, totally bald(I love this)
2. She is not alloved to wear bras any more
3. G-stings or no knickers
4. new hair cut, now she is short and blond
5. Allways use shorter skirts, never trusers

Now she is on holyday with her master, and I have received a photo of her with a tat, but I don`t know if this is a temp or real.

I had asked her to shave for ten years, when she found a black lover she was bald in two days.

Reactions: cynful, arabcuck, koji and 2 others
certainly changed how i dress, i recently got my nipples pierced, i see a tat coming soon. I smoke occasionally in special situations when my bull requests it (had never done that before). he has joked around about implants, but we'll see. This didn't happen quick, it's an evolution.

Reactions: indiana hubby and BuckeyeBM
Hello Norwegiancuck can you share pictures?

Reactions: toolman2c
kimber said:
certainly changed how i dress, i recently got my nipples pierced, i see a tat coming soon. I smoke occasionally in special situations when my bull requests it (had never done that before). he has joked around about implants, but we'll see. This didn't happen quick, it's an evolution.
I think you have hit the nail on the head when you say "evolution" - I don't see that I did anything to transform myself but I know from relatives and friends who I only see occasionally that I have changed over the last 17 years and it is obvious it they are showing me photos from family occasions or social events from the past.
The most obvious things is just how happy I look - always a broad smile now and none of the embarrassed faces I used to pull when someone was taking my photo - if I am honest I want to be noticed now and go out of my way to show off my charms. What is the point of having of hiding my cleavage and wearing long skirts if I want to be noticed - it is good to see a guys looking down when they are speaking to me and not looking me in the eye and flashing a stocking-top never did any harm and since my periods stopped I have discarded all my panties and feel so much better now that I don't have to wear them at all.
It has though been a gradual process and it was not until 6 years ago, when we told all of our relatives and friends about my cuckolding my husband, that I dressed like that in public. I think they all noticed a big change at the time - from frumpy wife to out-going cuckoldress - but I think that since then none have noticed much change because it has been so gradual.
Now that I am in my 50's I don't expect to change much more - my daughter says that I look like mutton dressed as lamb - but who knows - I am more concern about not having the energy to keep up with my young friends than anything else.

Reactions: cynful, blueballcucky, indicuck and 2 others
Fantastic!

my photo evolution

me as ive progressed to be more black friendly.

015.jpg DSCN0136 - Copy.jpg DSC_1820.jpg IMG_0919 (2).jpg

• Love
Reactions: Gerwin, VauxGuy, Goin2WeFestCpl and 3 others
sweets4u said:
me as ive progressed to be more black friendly.

Beautiful, especially in black, sexy color for you

a white husband should stop fucking his white wife as soon as she starts any for of relationship with a superior Black Master. Its repugnant and disrespectful to the Black Man

Reactions: BuckeyeBM and MsGary
Wife has certainly gone thru a change since we began entertaining black men. She has a regular bull now that insists that she wear nothing but thongs, (wore only "mommy panties before), has had her shave her pussy, (something she refused to do for me), wear more sexy clothing, (pretty conservative before) and now I understand that he wants her tattooed with his initials inside an ace of spade.....on her left breast. I still can't believe that my wife is so willing to do anything her bull requests.

Reactions: cynful and BuckeyeBM
shared: Amazing how her sexuality has skyrocketed since she went black. And I'm sure you find it so satisfying that her clothing, panties..and more importantly her pussy are prepared just the way her bull wants them. You know she will get the tattoo, to signify she is owned by him. It can only get better

Reactions: cynful and indiana hubby
What is it with this place and black guys?! LOL
min on several other sites and they usually talk about how a lot of people are the same, just individual people have huge cocks, either white, black, Mexican, Italian....you name it. But here it like borderline fake to just annoying with the similarities in conversation between one another.

Reactions: BigdaddyToronto
I so agree. As a white. Husband, I would never show such disrespect too the black superior Master.

Good points well made Karen.
It certainly seems to be the case that where a woman achives a level of sexual fulfillment she never experienced with her husband, it leads to a corresponding increase in her confidence. Having a lover makes sex more exciting; better sex leads to more orgasms, you feel more desirable and having a lover also has the added effect of maintaining a husbands interest in his wife when he sees how desirable she is to other men.

very good. Wonderful when sluts for big cocks eventually meets a real big cock...

Reactions: cynful and toolman2c
this is probably in the wrong thread given that i've never been with a black man nor would i consider making any permanent changes for any man - including hubby - but I considered the following:
- wearing an anklet with my bull's initials on it and being ****** to make up silly explanations for what the letters meant to anyone who sees it
- temporary tattoo
- fun panties with something like "big cocks only" or "cumslut" or something else naughty written on it.

so nothing too wild.

meanwhile, my bull hasn't really changed me personally apart from open my mind to new sexual experiences, help me work past body image issues and sexual hangups, teach me a fair few things about what guys like and how to pleasure a cock with my mouth, pussy and ass.

i guess the fact that i can handle his 8 inch fat cock a lot easier now than when i first met him means my insides have been 'adjusted' somewhat lol.

Reactions: cynful, NineToad, splatterboy and 1 other person
Interesting details,thanks for sharing....

sweets4u said:
Me, as I've progressed to be more black-friendly.

Nice... thank you for posting your full-face photos, Ms. Sweets4u.

Your 4th photo looks very sexual, in the sense that your pupils are dilated (you're displaying "big eyes"). Your 1st photo looks very sexual as well, but slightly less so in the sense that your pupils are not dilated.

Is there an implication here that black men — whom, I gather, you prefer sexually — prefer blondes...?

Reactions: cynful and mickle
noreenandnaz said:
this is probably in the wrong thread given that i've never been with a black man nor would i consider making any permanent changes for any man - including hubby - but I considered the following:
- wearing an anklet with my bull's initials on it and being ****** to make up silly explanations for what the letters meant to anyone who sees it
- temporary tattoo
- fun panties with something like "big cocks only" or "cumslut" or something else naughty written on it.

so nothing too wild.

meanwhile, my bull hasn't really changed me personally apart from open my mind to new sexual experiences, help me work past body image issues and sexual hangups, teach me a fair few things about what guys like and how to pleasure a cock with my mouth, pussy and ass.

i guess the fact that i can handle his 8 inch fat cock a lot easier now than when i first met him means my insides have been 'adjusted' somewhat lol.

Sexy posting - I liked it.