• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Wife signed up for boudoir

• Thread starterAceface123
  • Start date
Aceface123 said:
She went and picked up the pictures this week. I was tempted to set up video cameras around the house to see whee should was going to hide them. I figured I would find them but I have turned the house over and have no idea where she put them. I am going to drive myself crazy knowing there are sexy pics of my wife somewhere in the house and I can't find them. I need to know if she had her ring on or if there was anyone else in the photos.

Well You now know. You were not meant to see those pictures. Someone else was.

Aceface,

Aceface123 said:
I am 40 and have been married for 10 years. About 4 years ago my wife cut me off, saying sex was boring and it was not important to her anymore.

Nothing unreasonable about that. It seems like the sort of thing any 10 year or 10 year-plus married woman might have done...

Aceface123 said:
I have no evidence that she has seen anyone else. But, I found out she signed up for a "boudoir session" next week.

Thanks for your explanation of what a "boudoir session" is. Otherwise I too would have asked, "what's that?"

Aceface123 said:
It is driving me crazy.

As it should, of course...

Aceface123 said:
Either she is taking pics for someone else to see, or she has had a sexual reawakening. If the latter, I'm pretty sure it won't be [directed] toward me.

Or both, you might have said. Either or both seem likely at this point, and your inference seems reasonable as well.

Aceface123 said:
Any thoughts? I don't want to confront her since I want to see who she calls and what she does after.

I suggest enjoying your delicious state of uncertainty. If you can determine who your wife starts calling after her "boudoir session," or who she begins communicating with on her computer, without her realizing you're snooping around in her affairs (so to speak), that may be the best strategy.

If being overly snoopy (which I don't recommend) does not appeal to you, you might, instead, begin being aware of the usual signs of an affair... working late, being gone at times when she usually isn't for reasons that seem slightly implausible, paying more attention to her appearance and looking good when she leaves the house, etc.

If it becomes apparent your wife is having or attempting to initiate an affair, you'll probably have to start talking with her about it. That, of course, will be best done in ways that are non-confrontational. In essence, I suggest giving your wife permission (sans arguing) to start dating other men and taking lovers, even if she protests she isn't doing that and has no desire to do so.

—Custer

Aceface,

Re.:

Aceface123 said:
[My wife] went and picked up [her boudoir] pictures this week. I figured I would find them but I have turned the house over and have no idea where she put them. I am going to drive myself crazy knowing there are sexy pics of my wife somewhere in the house and I can't find them.

You probably can't find your wife's boudoir pictures anywhere in your house because they aren't there. She mailed them to the man she's trying to seduce and hopes to take as her lover.

Picking up hard-copy prints from the photographer then, prior to coming home, mailing them to her lover-in-waiting via the postal service might seem archaic, but it would be the perfect way for your wife to avoid leaving electronic footprints. If that's what she did, there will be no copies of the photos on her computer, no revealing e-mail traffic, and no incriminating hard copies of her boudoir photos for you to find in your house or anywhere else.

I suggest resigning yourself to your "seemingly bored with sex" but actually sexy and erotic wife being, and remaining, at least one step ahead of you.

—Custer

Last edited:
Custer Laststand said:
I suggest enjoying your delicious state of uncertainty...

Well said Custer!
And, eventually, enjoy the cuckold's state as well - should that be the case :)

I found out this week that the pictures had not been mailed out yet and that they should be sent out this week. I knew there was a reason I could not find them. I am hopeful that I can find them when they come but who knows. I am anxious to see if she is naked , wearing her ring, with another person original any pictures are missing. I am. Nervous but excited at possibly seeing my bitch of wife in sexy pics

Good to see you back. After 1 May 2013, when you said:

Aceface123 said:
[My wife] went and picked up [her boudoir] pictures this week. I was tempted to set up video cameras around the house to see where she was going to hide them. I figured I would find them but I have turned the house over and have no idea where she put them.

it seemed like you dropped off the radar. Regarding:

Aceface123 said:
I found out this week that the pictures had not been mailed out yet and that they should be sent out this week.

Do you mean your wife's boudoir pics had not been mailed to her by her photographer, or that they had not been mailed by your wife to the other man (as yet unknown to you) she intends to seduce?

Aceface123 said:
I knew there was a reason I could not find them.

And the reason was...?

Aceface123 said:
I am hopeful that I can find them when they come, but who knows.

So, this implies that although your wife went to pick up her no-doubt digital and thus instantly-available boudoir photos long ago, she did not, in fact, pick them up...?

Aceface123 said:
I am nervous but excited at possibly seeing my bitch of a wife in sexy pics.

As you should be, of course. But c'mon, Master of Suspense... some slightly-more-complete descriptions of what's going on would be helpful. Not all of your readers know, a-priori, what it is you're trying to say...

When she went back 2 weeks after the picutres i thought it was to pick them up but I now know she went back to pick out the pics for a photo book she is getting. This week she emailed the photographer to have them mailed out. I am hopeful but not holding my breath that I will be able to find them.

Aceface123 said:
When she went back 2 weeks after the picutres i thought it was to pick them up but I now know she went back to pick out the pics for a photo book she is getting.

Oh... maybe it will be an entire book filled with boudoir photos of your wife...

Aceface123 said:
This week she e-mailed the photographer to have them mailed out. I am hopeful but not holding my breath that I will be able to find them.

The most obvious discrete way for your wife... or any married woman... to handle this would be for her to ask her photographer to send her boudoir photos to the man she wants to seduce. Asking her photographer to send them to her home address would be risky, since she has no way of guaranteeing she'll be home and will be able to retrieve them immediately from the mailbox (as opposed to someone else going out and picking up the mail... you, for instance).

Keep us posted!

Aceface123 said:
When she went back 2 weeks after the picutres i thought it was to pick them up but I now know she went back to pick out the pics for a photo book she is getting. This week she emailed the photographer to have them mailed out. I am hopeful but not holding my breath that I will be able to find them.

I found the pictures. She was wearing her wedding ring. She looked incredibly hot. There was not anyone else in the pics. She was in bra and panties. I still think she has no plan of ever showing them to me but I was happy to see the ring.

You could ask her about them, aceface. Communication is a really good thing, regardless if you like what she says or not. It's still always a step in the right direction.

Users who are viewing this thread