• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Wife-Sharing

• Thread starterSon of John
  • Start date

Son of John

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jan 30, 2008
I would like to discuss wife-sharing with other married men, preferrably through Private Messages. This way we can explore this wonderful activity in more detail, and maybe talk in a depth that we cannot in an open forum.

For the record, I have had just about every kind of wife-sharing experience there is. This doesn't make me an authority, but it does mean that I have lots of input to share with anyone with similar interests.

And for those who have never had the experience, let me say that there is nothing so exciting as watching another man crawl naked onto your wife's naked body and proceed to fuck her until they both have screaming orgasms. There is absolutely nothing else so exciting as that!

Write to me and we'll talk! My motto is FUCK MY WIFE!!!

• Love
Reactions: toolman
Hello, I am a professional cuckold trainer. I train couples only. I have lived the Cuckold lifestyle for 17 years as both a Cuck and a bull. And training couples for the last 7. If you would like more information i.m. or email me.

• Love
Reactions: toolman and UseMyWifePlz
Cuckold Training

How about telling us on this post just what a cuckold trainer does? I'm sure many other guys would benefit from knowing.

Son of John said:
I would like to discuss wife-sharing with other married men, preferrably through Private Messages. This way we can explore this wonderful activity in more detail, and maybe talk in a depth that we cannot in an open forum.

For the record, I have had just about every kind of wife-sharing experience there is. This doesn't make me an authority, but it does mean that I have lots of input to share with anyone with similar interests.

And for those who have never had the experience, let me say that there is nothing so exciting as watching another man crawl naked onto your wife's naked body and proceed to fuck her until they both have screaming orgasms. There is absolutely nothing else so exciting as that!

Sounds so crazy and yet… amazing. I have had the fantacy for so long. We are goi g to Vegas in a few weeks and want to try. Any suggestion on how to find the right guy?

• Love
Adventurouscpl said:
Sounds so crazy and yet… amazing. I have had the fantacy for so long. We are goi g to Vegas in a few weeks and want to try. Any suggestion on how to find the right guy?
I’d love to talk about it with you. I’ll share some pics as well.

050B4656-0311-4853-9532-94AFA9C82EDD.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: HugeLoad, toolman, Readyu and 2 others
cuckold trainer said:
Hello, I am a professional cuckold trainer. I train couples only. I have lived the Cuckold lifestyle for 17 years as both a Cuck and a bull. And training couples for the last 7. If you would like more information i.m. or email me.
Where can I go in Vegas to find another male to do a soft cuck with my wife?

• Love
cumonmywifeplz said:
I'm in Vegas but I want see my wife get nailed actually
Have you been to the red rooster?

• Love
Son of John said:

that sounds soo excitingly hot, so you lick her swollen got messy pussy in front of the man that just deep seeded her?? if embarrassed u can DM me for pvt talk.

Users who are viewing this thread