• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

wife;s first Bull gave me a pussy.

• Thread starterjoey7890
  • Start date

joey7890

New around here...
Beloved Member
Dec 1, 2006
My wifes first Bull was named Joey. When the relationship was first started,he came to me in my apt. MY wife and I were seperated. She was living in her own apt and I knew Joey was fucking her.
I had no anger toward Joey, he met her when she was looking, he did what any young man would do. But then he fell in love.A bad move with my wife in those days.He felt as though he was lossing her and wannted to talk to me. Misery loves company.
I was also really turned on by the fact here was another man who was fucking my wife, I was so exicted I could hardly contain myself.Because I also had heard that Joey went both ways.
I was a virgin,sort of, I had used a dildo, cucumber ,you name it.And once I let a guy stick his cock up my ass for a cpouple of minutes,but I couldnt let go. So here I am a horny virgin fledgling cuck, with wifeys first true Bull. I, at this point don;t even realize the full extend of his power.
I let him iin to the apt, we talk. We sit side by side on the couch. He starts to tell me about how sorry he feels about things and he feels so hurt by my wife. We talk a little more and I ask him if he having sex with her. I am now sitting with my body and legs turned towrads him, in a feminine postuer. H is sitting straigt up. his arm on the back of the couch. Its summer and were both in shorts and tee shirts. I ask a more intimate question about his sex with my wife and I see he responding almost cockily and his rubbig his cock as we talk about it.
I Reached over and asked him, if it was true, I had heard she loved to suck his cock. I reached out . puy my hand between his legs, His cock was instantly hard , I felt it grow in my hand, thicken into rock hard shaft. He had no underware on and hastily open the fly on his shorts. I pulled the shorts apart and open them as far as I could. His cock wa s a reddish purple in some spaces, a good 7 or 8 in long, thick with the biggest cock head I ever saw in real life.
He sat back, I dropped intp lap, I couldnt belive my wildest fantasy was beginning to happen. To suck a cock that had fucked my wife, my dirty secret fantasy was coming true.
I never had pre cum. I am not very virile and therfore to not produce pre cum, I had heard of it, but had no experience with it. I begin suck suck this fantastic cock and I instantly taste cum ,and my mouth begins to water I
This turns into a very wet sloppy bow job and I think he came alreadt.I have got a rageing hardon and I feel joeys hand reach down and start to feel my lower back, righr were it meets my ass.I get a thrill run trough my body from head to toe. I continue to suck and lick his cock , his balls, I take in my mouth and suck them.(1 at a time). He lifts his hand off my back and I wiggle my ass like a girl in protest. He takes his right hand ond puts two fingers in my mouth, I Immeaditily suck them and cover them with my spit and his pre cum in wild anticapation.He takes his hand carefully puts down my shorts and goes right to hole.HE is going too fuck me.
He starts to press his wet fingers against my hole, I wiggled and manuvered my ass everyway I could to help him, and the penatraton. Me on my knees on the couch, my legs tucked under me. sucking his big juicy cock. and bang peanatration.He starts to finger fuck me like he would finger fuck my wife, or any other woman. I am in ectasy, He is in command and I couldnt be more more thankfull, I would very soon be his bitch. There is more ,but its late . Iwould love to finish the story. perhaps tommorow

good 4 u Joey ..........we're all real supportive here
of ALL kindsa cucks ......even your kind

how I learned what a Bull he was!

greymaster said:

I tried to straighten my legs out but the couch was to small, the apt was small and the bedroom door opened on to the living room.Joey knew the layout of the apt and said to me " lets go to the bedroom". My bedroom walls were covered in burlap,four Indian (far east) bedsreads hung from the cieling and met in the center of the room to form a tent cieling, a persian carpet covered the floor and the bed was a old tubular brass bed, the burlab smelled of inscence. We rushed into the room, my heart was pounding. We climbed onto the bed,I dont remember who took off what but we were soon both naked, I roll over on my stomach to present my ass to Joey."No" he says lay on your back and spread your legs for me, just like your wife does".
He knew, I dont now how but he knew. Now he completely blows my mind, he reaches down and lifts my legs and puts them over his shoulders.Suddenly I'm frightened, "Joey, I never did this before" I say pleading for kindness, while wanting him inside me so bad I was shaking.
I reached down and held his swollen hard cock in my hand, "Let me guide you" " Please ". He pressed foward powerfully but gently, leting me guide him but makeing perfectly clear there was no escape.His cock felt wonderful against my hole Here was Joey, the perfect hippie, long blond hair, blue eyes, long thin lithe body,his eyes looking deeply into mine as he pressed his wet swollen powerful manhood slowly and delibertly into my hole. Incredable waves of pleasure ran thru my whole body, I did all I could to welcome him into me, despite the little burning sensation and the streching,I spit into my hand and reached between my legs to lubricate him . That is when he plunged the rest of his cock into me.I moane and pushed up to meet him. I was his bitch.
He now began to ride me purely for his pleasure, as he pounde his cock into me he tall me how much he loved to fuck my wife, He was angry with her and wanted to take it out on me, to fuck her husband and embarress her to let me know what a man he was, and I loved it.
He turned me over and took me from behind he put me in whatever position pleased him and finally had me standing with my back to him facing the bed.He took my ccok in his nand and began to jerk me off. It didnt take long before I ready to cum, his cock buried in my pussy as he sttod behind me."tell me when your going to cum' he orderds, Now Joey I say . he stops jerking my cock and starts fucking me with all his strenght."Cum like your wife does from my cock" He says, I come like I I have never cum before. my whole body cum and I shoot across my marrige bed,it feels like I"m still cumming when Joey Pushes me down in front of him.He stands behind me and fucks me furisuly untill he he starts to growl like and animal. My orgasism is over and I feel completely submissive to him as he unloads into my new pussy. When he is finished and he pulls out his cock his cum streams down my legs. From that day foward for many years he would dominate both me and my wife. She would return to me 2 years later but could not stay without being fucked by Joey. Who we would come to call our Cockmaster.

Thank you, Greymaster, I tried to post two pix of our cockmaster in action,but I have to confess posting a pix confounds me. joey

I enjoyed reading about you getting bitch fucked, and this needed to happen so that Joey could get his revenge and stabilise his emotional well-being. He was hurt by your wife for awhile, but things improved and he got "two for the price of one", a great reward for him hanging on and not giving up. I commend you for your submission to Joey.

If you can attach photos to email then you should be able to use this. On the FULL reply page (with the big white area for typing), scroll down the screen till you see the "Manage Attachments" button.

Hit that, and it will ask you to browse through to a file name.

Should be easy unless you're accessing the Internet in an unusual way.

the pic requests scared him off ....no doubt :mad:

scary dude

duke9555 said:
the pic requests scared him off ....no doubt :mad:

No the pic requests don't frighten me, I have tried repeatedly to post pix, But you Duke ,you frighten me.

There

There are many people who are computer illiterate and have difficlty posting pics and attaching files. I believe joey.

thank you

thank you Wayne, computer illiterate, thats me.

waynerobertson said:
There are many people who are computer illiterate and have difficlty posting pics and attaching files. I believe joey.

===========

i don't believe Joey ...he's an obvious pathological liar
and part-time bitch :D

In

In real life I work with many, many adults who have no clue how to send a picture or even attach a file.

joey is for real.

my wife's black bull once gave me a Cleveland Steamer ;-)

Users who are viewing this thread