• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Wife out with Two

nimrod

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
They picked her up at 7 pm. She didn't invite them in and I had only met one of them before. As usual I helped her get dressed.

This is a new turn of events. We have been doing the MFM thing for a couple of years now, and then she has been going out alone for about a year. Now it's two guys, and she said she probably wouldn't be home until tomorrow sometime.

So great, so she obviously is hooked on this stuff.

Make the house spick and span because she will always be tired when she gets home. She will be pleased that you care enough about her to do some of her household chores.........and she is only doing the cucky thing because you needed her to set aside her wedding vows to help the guys who don't get much sex.

I truly feel you should get her and her bulls to pick a cuckold ring for you to pay for and wear with pride. Just tell her that is what you need and she will arrange it with your credit card.

how jealous i am of you ha. what she dress in?

I helped her with the rear garter strap hookups to he nylons, if that gives you any idea. She wore a silk shirt and a long but tight skirt that hid the stocking tops.

Yes Sahara, I'll be starting my chores in a few. Not sure where they took her. Probably a hotel. Send a link about the ring, sounds interesting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back