• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Wife out in public with Bull....

• Thread starterCuckold2036
  • Start date

Cuckold2036

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jul 20, 2012
I love it when my wife goes out in public with her lover. It's the humiliation of everyone else (friends and coworkers) seeing them together that turns me on. Most of our friends and coworkers think she is having a secret affair..... Little do they realize that I am a cuckold and encourage my wife to have a lover.

:)

my wife always goes out for drinks with the guy twice her age she is fucking. she makes it known that they are together.

Nothing hot me thinks! To be humiliated like that. Best you tell eveyone your wife has your permission to date; take some of the heat off her

My wife is very private about our lifestyle.
Only me, her and the Bull are to know.

Most of my wifes friends knew she was cucking me before I even knew. She always loved talking about her sexual adventures in front of people. Now that its out in the open, all of our friends know, I don't see anything wrong with that.

I am usually the one who is seen. Often I end up at a nightclub we go together, waiting alone, and most the regulars and staff know, so when they see me alone, they often swing by and ask where she is and giggle.

BHCCuck said:
I am usually the one who is seen. Often I end up at a nightclub we go together, waiting alone, and most the regulars and staff know, so when they see me alone, they often swing by and ask where she is and giggle.

==============

giggle? really

My girlfriend has started going out in public with her lover. The humiliation for me is intense since she has gone for romantic walks around the neighbourhood and has little care about who sees her and who knows. She still keeps her affair very private from me and I think the neighbors must see her bull more than me!

The first I knew of this was when I saw her out with her lover this fall while I was driving back home in my neighbourhood. She is usually very private and refuses to discuss her affair with me so it was an incredible for me to see the two together. I grabbed a quick picture to jack off to.

girlfriend out with lover - Imgur

Not the best picture but it's all I had time for. Never seen them together since.

ottawatv69 said:
My girlfriend has started going out in public with her lover. The humiliation for me is intense since she has gone for romantic walks around the neighbourhood and has little care about who sees her and who knows. She still keeps her affair very private from me and I think the neighbors must see her bull more than me!

The first I knew of this was when I saw her out with her lover this fall while I was driving back home in my neighbourhood. She is usually very private and refuses to discuss her affair with me so it was an incredible for me to see the two together. I grabbed a quick picture to jack off to.

Not the best picture but it's all I had time for. Never seen them together since.

=============

what a strumpet pig

At first my wife was very discrete about her lovers. Would only see them at hotels and never in bars or restaurants. Now she really doesn't care, she goes out with her boyfriend to both restaruants and bars. Most of or vanillia friends knows that she has male friends, but they think that they are only friends, at least that is what I choose to belive...
It is a little harder to me to accept that she has introduced her boyfriend to our children, as a friend.. She hasn't had sex with him at our home when the children are there, but it still doesn't feel right.

duke9555 said:
=============
what a strumpet pig

As a submissive male with a small penis, I adore her. The man in the picture is a strong bus driver, very much an alpha male. She is spending lots of time with him now and I strongly suspect he will be moving in soon. She has already taken away my house keys so I can no longer come and go as I please so I won't surprise them. When I saw them go into the house together, I pulled on my cock in the car and came in about 10 seconds. When I think of him fucking her in the house while I sit alone in a car on the street jacking off, I feel this is how things should be for cucks like me.

ottawatv69 said:

As a submissive male with a small penis, I adore her. The man in the picture is a strong bus driver, very much an alpha male. She is spending lots of time with him now and I strongly suspect he will be moving in soon. She has already taken away my house keys so I can no longer come and go as I please so I won't surprise them. When I saw them go into the house together, I pulled on my cock in the car and came in about 10 seconds. When I think of him fucking her in the house while I sit alone in a car on the street jacking off, I feel this is how things should be for cucks like me.

===============

you'll eventually start serving him
by taking off his shoes prior to his
screwin your pig wife ....sucking his ass
as he pumps load after gooey load into her
ever expanding love tunnel :D

duke9555 said:
===============

you'll eventually start serving him
by taking off his shoes prior to his
screwin your pig wife ....sucking his ass
as he pumps load after gooey load into her
ever expanding love tunnel :D

I would be fine with that, especially if he sissified and spanked me in front of her first. But she has shown no interest in having me part of the proceedings. Seeing them together on their walk was very special and quite fortunate. I had once tried to spy on her fucking him at his place but with no luck. I turned that into a story posted in XXX Stories section as "A sissy cuckold spies on his unfaithful girlfriend"

My girlfriend was the same way at first with her current bull. Very hesitant to be seen in public with him and especially not be seen being physical with him in public. She'd really only see him at home. But as she's gotten closer to him they go out more and more often and she tells me how he holds her hand or kisses her in public. I think she's gotten used to the alpha male role he fills for her when they are together. It's part of her submitting herself fully to him both in bed and to send messages to would be competitors that when she's out with him, she is his.

Hi

my wife has gone out with a couple of her lovers when time permits. If we are meeting someone new, I am there also but I usually end up feeling like a third wheel. She will sit with him on his side of the table and just about anyone who sees them knows they are feeling each other up under the table. Then the waiter/waitress will look at me like what the hell are you doing here. We have just a couple of guys that our kids have met and know that we go out with for drinks, but they don't know what their mom is really doing with them latter in the evening.
We have also had one guy who came over to our house to visit while our kids were home and after the kids went to bed he fucked my wife on our living room couch and floor. He pushed her to her knees and pulled out his cock for her to suck then stood her up and bent her over the side of the couch and did her from behind for a while. Then he moved her to the floor and pounded her missionairy till he came in her pussy. She had three or four orgasms all the while I was watching down the hallway to make sure the kids didn't wake up.

catswvcuckold said:
We have just a couple of guys that our kids have met and know that we go out with for drinks, but they don't know what their mom is really doing with them latter in the evening.

This is the same with our kids. They know of mommys "friend" but not what she does with him, so far only at his place..

catswvcuckold said:
I was watching down the hallway to make sure the kids didn't wake up.

This made me hard reading that for some reason.... maybe I should suggest that she does something more than just drinks coffe or watches tv at home with her boyfriend while I make sure they don't wake up..

On your subject line you refer to the person of interest as your wife but in your post you refer to her as your girlfriend. This could be an important distinction for a reason I'll mention below (among others), so it may be a good idea to straighten it out — especially with her.

ottawatv69 said:
My girlfriend has started going out in public with her lover.

Nice...

ottawatv69 said:
The first I knew of this was when I saw her out with her lover this fall while I was driving back home in my neighbourhood. She is usually very private and refuses to discuss her affair with me so it was incredible for me to see the two together. I grabbed a quick picture to jack off to.

Good work...

ottawatv69 said:
It isn't the best picture but it's all I had time for. I've never seen them together since.

Hey, it's a good photo. Have you showed it to your woman or sent it to her by e-mail (with a note complimenting her on her choice of lover) if you think doing that in person would be awkward...?

ottawatv69 said:
As a submissive male with a small penis, I adore her.

As you should, certainly...

ottawatv69 said:
The man in the picture is a strong bus driver, very much an alpha male. She is spending lots of time with him now and I strongly suspect he will be moving in soon.

If your woman's lover moves in with the two of you, it will be hard for her to keep her relationship with him secret from you...

ottawatv69 said:
She has already taken away my house keys, so I can no longer come and go as I please (so I won't surprise them).

Did your woman tell you that was the reason? Anyway, not having keys to your own house could become a problem. If your woman decides to spend the night with her lover at his place, where will you spend the night...?

ottawatv69 said:
When I saw them go into the house together, I pulled on my cock in the car and came in about 10 seconds.

Later, when your woman finished fucking her lover, when he departed did both of them observe you waiting patiently in your car, having beat your weenie to orgasm in the first 10 seconds?

ottawatv69 said:
When I think of him fucking her in the house while I sit alone in a car on the street jacking off, I feel this is how things should be for cucks like me.

Maybe so... but you might begin thinking about the possibility that your woman took your house keys away because she has in mind booting you out then giving the house keys to her lover.

That could happen, conceivably, when your lease is up if your house is a rental and the lease has both your names on it. I.e., your woman could sign a new lease with her and her lover's names on it but not yours.

Or, that could happen at any time if the house is owned by your woman or if the mortgage is in her name only.

Sorry if this seems legalistic — but, hey... shit happens (as they say).

Custer Laststand said:
On your subject line you refer to the person of interest as your wife but in your post you refer to her as your girlfriend. This could be an important distinction for a reason I'll mention below (among others), so it may be a good idea to straighten it out — especially with her.
Nice...
Good work...
Hey, it's a good photo. Have you showed it to your woman or sent it to her by e-mail (with a note complimenting her on her choice of lover) if you think doing that in person would be awkward...?

As you should, certainly...

If your woman's lover moves in with the two of you, it will be hard for her to keep her relationship with him secret from you...

Did your woman tell you that was the reason? Anyway, not having keys to your own house could become a problem. If your woman decides to spend the night with her lover at his place, where will you spend the night...?

Later, when your woman finished fucking her lover, when he departed did both of them observe you waiting patiently in your car, having beat your weenie to orgasm in the first 10 seconds?

Maybe so... but you might begin thinking about the possibility that your woman took your house keys away because she has in mind booting you out then giving the house keys to her lover.

That could happen, conceivably, when your lease is up if your house is a rental and the lease has both your names on it. I.e., your woman could sign a new lease with her and her lover's names on it but not yours.

Or, that could happen at any time if the house is owned by your woman or if the mortgage is in her name only.

Sorry if this seems legalistic — but, hey... shit happens (as they say).

Girlfriend,. not wife. The wife subject line is from the original poster, not me. I had replied to this since I figured my situation with them in public was comparable.

You have some good advice and these things have been on my mind. But I am also very turned on by the lack of control I have over this entire situation. I haven't showed her the picture because I don't want to force a situation. I am submissive after all. I am very happy she is being fucked since I obviously can't do the job. She isn't as discrete as she used to be and I think she is getting to the point that she no longer cares if I suspect or know. We are more like roommates these days.

They didn't see me masturbating in the car. Your right! my little cock spurted after about 10 seconds! After I came I got very self conscious with neighbours maybe seeing me so I drove off again and went to the mall and cleaned up my underwear. I didn't actually see him leave.

I haven't permanently lost my keys but she does insist I leave them sometimes when I go out since. She giggles that she doesn't want me disturbing her but will never say why. As a submissive male I can't really refuse. And it also tells me when she is planning something with her lover so it gives me an opportunity to maybe see them together again. I have tried to see her with him at his place but with no luck. Eventually I suspect she will give the keys to him. The house is in her name.

some of my favorite photos of my wife are of her out in public, touching and holding or kissing her black date. She does it as much as she can at home but when out of town she is totally open about it and I love it.

ottawatv69 said:
[She's my] girlfriend, not wife. ....

Ah... I see. Thanks for the clarification.

ottawatv69 said:
You have some good advice and these things have been on my mind. But, I am also very turned on by the lack of control I have over this entire situation.

I understand (and, you're welcome).

ottawatv69 said:
I haven't showed [my woman] the picture [I took of her and her lover] because I don't want to force "a situation." I am submissive after all.

Well, as a submissive budding cuckold (I refer to you as such because your woman has not, as yet, seen fit to request your hand in marriage), I can certainly see why you don't want to risk displeasing her.

ottawatv69 said:
I am very happy she is being fucked since I obviously can't do the job.

And it's proper, of course, for you to be happy for your woman that's she has found a sexually-satisfying bull.

ottawatv69 said:
She isn't as discrete as she used to be, and I think she is getting to the point that she no longer cares if I suspect or know.

That sounds positive. Do you think it would help your woman feel it should naturally be among her privileges and prerogatives to date, seduce, and fuck other men, while her regular partner (you) commits to remain faithful as her cuckold, if you were to send her... perhaps by e-mail... these links:

Musings of an incidental hotwife (and other links):
Musings of an incidental Hotwife: Why he doesn’t want other women & how to KEEP it that way

Susan Gower on natural cuckolding of husbands by married women:
The Science of Cuckoldry Cuckold Couple

Dr. Cherry Lee on the cuckold husband / hotwife phenomenon:
The Cuckold Phenomena Cuckold Couple

along with a tactful note to the effect that "you thought she might find these articles of interest"...?

ottawatv69 said:
We are more like roommates these days.

It isn't unusual for a woman's sexual interest in her regular partner to decrease (sometimes to zero) when she takes a lover who turns her on heavily...

ottawatv69 said:
[My woman and her lover] didn't see me, [while they were fucking,] masturbating [outside] in the car. You're right! My little cock spurted after about 10 seconds! ....

See "Rules every man should know:"
FemDom Hotwife Cuckold Interracial • Rules Every Man Should Know

ottawatv69 said:
I haven't permanently lost my keys [to her house] but she does insist I leave them sometimes when I go out. She giggles that she doesn't want me disturbing her but will never say why. As a submissive male I can't really refuse.

That sounds more reasonable...

ottawatv69 said:
And it also tells me when she is planning something with her lover so it gives me an opportunity to maybe see them together again. ....

I suppose that's a modest plus...

ottawatv69 said:
The house is in her name.

It's more than reasonable, of course, for the house one lives in with a woman to be in her name only if one is a self-acknowledged submissive male. That makes it more likely she'll view herself (properly) as the head of her household.

Do you have an explicit agreement with your woman to be submissive vis-a-vis her and that you will always submit to her wishes...?

Users who are viewing this thread