• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Wife out in public with Bull....

• Thread starterCuckold2036
  • Start date
Custer Laststand said:
Ah... I see. Thanks for the clarification.

That sounds positive. Do you think it would help your woman feel it should naturally be among her privileges and prerogatives to date, seduce, and fuck other men, while her regular partner (you) commits to remain faithful as her cuckold, if you were to send her... perhaps by e-mail... these links:

Musings of an incidental hotwife (and other links):
Musings of an incidental Hotwife: Why he doesn’t want other women & how to KEEP it that way

Susan Gower on natural cuckolding of husbands by married women:
The Science of Cuckoldry Cuckold Couple

Dr. Cherry Lee on the cuckold husband / hotwife phenomenon:
The Cuckold Phenomena Cuckold Couple

along with a tactful note to the effect that "you thought she might find these articles of interest"...?

See "Rules every man should know:"
FemDom Hotwife Cuckold Interracial • Rules Every Man Should Know

Do you have an explicit agreement with your woman to be submissive vis-a-vis her and that you will always submit to her wishes...?

We don't have an explicit agreement for me to be submissive. I just go along with what she wants. When she has made up her mind she wants something, she will go ahead and pursue it.

The reading material you have provided is fascinating and something I probably should forward her. Right now she seems to be content to spend private time with her lover. But she no longer sees me in any sexual way and I don't think she is interested in even humiliating me in the bedroom with her lover. I suspect at some point she will replace me completely with her lover Norm. Part of me is apprehensive and part of me is really aroused by the humiliation of rejection.

ottawatv69 said:
We don't have an explicit agreement for me to be submissive. I just go along with what she wants. When she has made up her mind she wants something, she will go ahead and pursue it.

The reading material you have provided is fascinating and something I probably should forward her. Right now she seems to be content to spend private time with her lover. But she no longer sees me in any sexual way and I don't think she is interested in even humiliating me in the bedroom with her lover. I suspect at some point she will replace me completely with her lover Norm. Part of me is apprehensive and part of me is really aroused by the humiliation of rejection.

=========

you sound like a lily livered punkass coward
to me :D

duke9555 said:
=========

you sound like a lily livered punkass coward
to me :D

You are correct! I actually get very turned on by women rejecting me for other men. This first happened in high school when my first girlfriend, Laura, cheated on me and then dumped me. She told the whole school about my inadequate performance and I got really turned on by the humiliation of having strangers, when they met me, say "You're Laura's ex? You're the guy who can't stay hard?". Like many cuckolds, I like the idea of another man fucking my partner but what really turns me on is when events take their natural course and the superior male takes complete possession of the partner.

It is probably too late to save my manhood. I may have mentioned in a previous post that I am also a sissy who wears panties and bras. The only time I get hard these days is when I am wearing panties thinking of Norm fucking M's little Asian pussy. M deserves a better man than me and she seems to have come to that conclusion as well.

It is simply nature taking its course if M. chooses to replace me in her life with her lover. The best part of all of this is that I have no control and that events will be determined by M and Norm.

ottawatv69 said:
You are correct! I actually get very turned on by women rejecting me for other men. This first happened in high school when my first girlfriend, Laura, cheated on me and then dumped me. She told the whole school about my inadequate performance and I got really turned on by the humiliation of having strangers, when they met me, say "You're Laura's ex? You're the guy who can't stay hard?". Like many cuckolds, I like the idea of another man fucking my partner but what really turns me on is when events take their natural course and the superior male takes complete possession of the partner.

It is probably too late to save my manhood. I may have mentioned in a previous post that I am also a sissy who wears panties and bras. The only time I get hard these days is when I am wearing panties thinking of Norm fucking M's little Asian pussy. M deserves a better man than me and she seems to have come to that conclusion as well.

It is simply nature taking its course if M. chooses to replace me in her life with her lover. The best part of all of this is that I have no control and that events will be determined by M and Norm.

==============

You're probably a lyin sacka shit
in addition to all your other faults

you most likely can't even get hard when
you don those panties .................useless
hunk of protoplasm :mad:

duke9555 said:
==============

You're probably a lyin sacka shit
in addition to all your other faults

you most likely can't even get hard when
you don those panties .................useless
hunk of protoplasm :mad:

What's with the vitriol? Is this meant as a joke? In that case I don't get it. Sounds more like an abusive stream og gall, and it's hardly contributing to an open exchange of views and opinions, like you see in other threads here.

irreverent said:
What's with the vitriol? Is this meant as a joke? In that case I don't get it. Sounds more like an abusive stream og gall, and it's hardly contributing to an open exchange of views and opinions, like you see in other threads here.

============

i fear you're more irrelevant than irreverent :)

My wife likes to be public with her boyfriend, but not public as in people I know find out. She will go out of town with him or hang out with his friends.

Hm... are you passively acting to guarantee the outcome...?

ottawatv69 said:
.... I actually get very turned on by women rejecting me for other men.

It sounds like you may be on your way to getting very turned on...

ottawatv69 said:
This first happened in high school when my first girlfriend, Laura, cheated on me and then dumped me. She told the whole school about my inadequate performance and I got really turned on by the humiliation of having strangers, when they met me, say "You're Laura's ex? You're the guy who can't stay hard?".

Interesting. I think it would be fair to say it does not appeal to most high school students to be scoffed at and made fun of by their peers...

ottawatv69 said:
Like many cuckolds, I like the idea of another man fucking my partner but what really turns me on is when events take their natural course and the superior male takes complete possession of [my] partner.

Even if that means you getting booted out into the street so you no longer have a female partner...?

ottawatv69 said:
It is probably too late to save my manhood. I may have mentioned in a previous post that I am also a sissy who wears panties and bras. The only time I get hard these days is when I am wearing panties thinking of Norm fucking M's little Asian pussy.

Does your woman M know you wear panties and bras, and can only cum when you beat your weenie while thinking about her lover Norm fucking her while wearing your panties and bras? If not, and if you were to tell her, it might change your relationship with her in interesting ways you would find erotic.

Alternatively, if you were to tell M your secret (if that's what it is), it may hasten the day when you're "very turned on" (as you put it) by getting booted out into the street...

ottawatv69 said:
M deserves a better man than me and she seems to have come to that conclusion as well. It is simply nature taking its course if M chooses to replace me in her life with her lover.

Or maybe it's just M passively facilitated by you, rather than "mother nature" (whoever that is), following her preferred course...

ottawatv69 said:
The best part of all of this is that I have no control; events will be determined by M and Norm.

One has the impression you are passively acting to guarantee the outcome of your relationship with M, thereby... in a sense... controlling the outcome. But, hey — if that's what turns you on, go for it.

Facers said:
My wife likes to be public with her boyfriend, but not public as in people I know find out. She will go out of town with him or hang out with his friends.

I love the humiliation when friends and coworkers see my wife on a date. They all think she is cheating, but don't know that I am a cuckold who encourages my wife. She always introduces her lover as a close friend. :)

My wife even posted a picture of herself with her lover on Facebook. The two of them are posing for a picture while on a dinner date. It was very hot for me to read the FB comments by her girlfriends asking "who is your handsome boyfriend?" and "does your husband know? lol".

Custer Laststand said:
It sounds like you may be on your way to getting very turned on...

Interesting. I think it would be fair to say it does not appeal to most high school students to be scoffed at and made fun of by their peers...

Even if that means you getting booted out into the street so you no longer have a female partner...?

Does your woman M know you wear panties and bras, and can only cum when you beat your weenie while thinking about her lover Norm fucking her while wearing your panties and bras? If not, and if you were to tell her, it might change your relationship with her in interesting ways you would find erotic.

Alternatively, if you were to tell M your secret (if that's what it is), it may hasten the day when you're "very turned on" (as you put it) by getting booted out into the street...

Or maybe it's just M passively facilitated by you, rather than "mother nature" (whoever that is), following her preferred course...

One has the impression you are passively acting to guarantee the outcome of your relationship with M, thereby... in a sense... controlling the outcome. But, hey — if that's what turns you on, go for it.

I didn't enjoy being humiliated at high school but it did turn me on, probably more as time went on. That happened over 20 years ago before forums like this existed and it was very confusing at the time. Much easier now to connect with like minded people and to better understand the complex feelings we have.

M does NOT know I have a stash of panties and telling her my secret would not I feel be helpful.

Thanks for your insightful and polite comments.

SubmissiveHubby said:
This made me hard reading that for some reason.... maybe I should suggest that she does something more than just drinks coffe or watches tv at home with her boyfriend while I make sure they don't wake up..

It wasn't planned that way, but he started to play around getting her hot & wet and she never stopped him which was a huge surprise and turn on for me. She lets other guys do things to her I would never be allowed to do.

catswvcuckold said:
my wife has gone out with a couple of her lovers when time permits. If we are meeting someone new, I am there also but I usually end up feeling like a third wheel. She will sit with him on his side of the table and just about anyone who sees them knows they are feeling each other up under the table. Then the waiter/waitress will look at me like what the hell are you doing here. We have just a couple of guys that our kids have met and know that we go out with for drinks, but they don't know what their mom is really doing with them latter in the evening.
We have also had one guy who came over to our house to visit while our kids were home and after the kids went to bed he fucked my wife on our living room couch and floor. He pushed her to her knees and pulled out his cock for her to suck then stood her up and bent her over the side of the couch and did her from behind for a while. Then he moved her to the floor and pounded her missionairy till he came in her pussy.

She had three or four orgasms all the while I was watching down the hallway to make sure the kids didn't wake up.

Excellent - I loved the last sentence you wrote, puts it all into a nutshell of you supporting her in a meaningful way.

Saraha said:
Excellent - I loved the last sentence you wrote, puts it all into a nutshell of you supporting her in a meaningful way.

Thanks, I have tried hard and make it a point to support her.

Users who are viewing this thread