• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

wife more dominant

• Thread startercuckold4blks
  • Start date

cuckold4blks

New around here...
Beloved Member
Feb 13, 2008
now she gets it regular from a younger black guy i dont get any sex from her .i only get to wank off after i clean her up each time he cums and he is watching. do you think we will go back to letting me fucker when he is not around. he is 20yrs younger than me and is dick twice as thick as mine ,it is so humiliating

If humiliation is your thing, what's the problem?

He is half your age and his cock is twice as thick, so she should be getting four times the pleasure. You want your wife to have "lots of fun", don't you ?????

Give your wife surprises by doing things around the house to "lighten her load".

Don't try to complete with a young Bull, she needs him like crazy, so just be obedient and helful and thoughtful.

When you get reincarnated, you can come back as a female and then get BBC to your heart's content. Right this moment, put your better half on a pedestal.

It does not matter who fucks her, as long as it is the biggest and thickest cock. in the room.

Josetta....you speak for my wife. She thanks you.

Last edited by a moderator:
cuckold4blks said:
now she gets it regular from a younger black guy i dont get any sex from her .i only get to wank off after i clean her up each time he cums and he is watching. do you think we will go back to letting me fucker when he is not around. he is 20yrs younger than me and is dick twice as thick as mine ,it is so humiliating

How in the world do you expect her to enjoy you any more after him, just be happy to clean up after him. I was that younger younger guy once (me 30 she 46), and she really got into me and wanted to left her husband to live with me, she was 46 still fertily and wanted a baby with me, but at that point in my life, thats not what I wanted. She was one of the sweetest ladies I had ever been with.

what do you expect? it's natural. we go through cycles but when she's really into a guy i'm lucky if i get inside her once a week

so humiliating you posted it on an internet forum. Nice job troll at least you got Josetta to spew some crap about reincarnation (very nice touch). After you die, you become food to other animals, you don't exist anymore. God does not love you.

But cheer up, at least the worms will eventually get a good meal.

Users who are viewing this thread