• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

wife just sent me a text :-)

Mjones16101

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
My wife just sent me a text. She was done work 11 minutes ago and told me she is going to meet her friend who she hasnt seen or really even talked to in a few years.

Now, I will make this as quick and simple as I can. For years it has been a turn on for me thinking about my girlfriend (now wife) having crazy sex with a black man.

A lot of this is due to my small cock size, and the fact that i only last 2 mins tops. think its my way of allowing or wanting it to happen. Well, while we do have sex, she now starts with the dirty talk....asking me if i want her to suck a big black cock...or if i want to watch her get pounded by one. I always try and get her to tell me if she has ever had black, and she said no, but when she was going to school there was a black kid there who liked her but my wife was married at the time. I asked her if she would have fucked him if she was single and she always says yes.

Anyways, they re-connected on facebook, and since he only lives 10 minutes away in Youngstown, I have been hinting to her to go make something happen. well tonight they are gonna go get drinks. I just sent her a text telling her I have no problem with her having sex with him, and that at the very least I would like her to give him a blowjob and swallow his load. No guy would pass that up anyways. She texted me back and said "we shall see"

All my cuck friends on here.....wish me luck that my wife sucks a black cock tonight...if she does i will give you all the details tomorrow.

My fingers are CROSSED for you.
"we shall see".
A black dude in her life sounds fucking wonderful.

so glad u gave her the OK to scratch that itch .. i hope she does

well she told me they had a few drinks and talked out in her car. she described our relationship, told him she had my blessing, and told him about our lifestyle. She did indeed blow him, and they are planning on going out saturday night as long as other family commitments dont hold her back.

AGAIN....i will keep you posted.

Emotional juijitsu for you while they are planning their hot nights together - but, hey it is going to be okay in the long term when you see the evidence they have bonded together

MJ,

Good luck to the Mrs. Hubby and I share the same love of sharing, especially with black men.

Carol

you said your dickie is too small, so is this why she has extended her vacation?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back