• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

wife hot for friend's son's cock

• Thread startercandyman
  • Start date
Candyman

Custer is right this can be done if it is handled right and i feel you can really trust this young man also because his mother knows and he would be throwing everybodys ass in the fire if he told this around. Plus he would be losing his soruce for handy sexy married pussy. You should let her continue as she has already told you he made her feel like a young girl again and thats a nice thing. Dont see why his mother would object to her son dicking her best friend as she knows where he is getting his pussy and knows that its clean and safe. He is not spending all his money and going without sleep trying to get his little girlfriends to fuck him. I used to go days without sleep and was broke all the time chasing pussy when i was 18. She will be making his live a lot easier and safer. I had a married woman that i started fucking on the side when i was 21 and she gave me pussy whenever i wanted it and it lasted for years. Of course by then i was wearing my dick out on pussy. But i stoll love her for all she gave me. Please let us know if your hottie keeps on putting out to him. Thanks Man okdeacon

An additional comment...

Cuckold candyman,

Okdeacon makes some good points. You might also consider, as many have said before, that if your wife is happier you will be happier too. [Edit: hm, I see I already said this (above). Guess I should read my own writing. Someone — MacNfries, I think — put it well but a bit differently elsewhere on this forum: "Ain't nobody happy if Mom ain't happy."]

In any case, now that your wife has sampled the forbidden fruit and found it delectable — as has her young lover — it's more than likely they will find ways to coninue what both now realize is a sexually-satisfying, highly erotic, steamy relationship involving (as they say in the movies) "romance and intrigue." If you make it clear to her that you disapprove and want her to stop, their continuing trysts will, more than likely, be behind your back per okdeacon's description of his experience with a married woman (above).

An example of a husband who dealt with this possibility (read, likelihood) successfully by becoming his wife's cuckold, to the satisfaction of all concerned — although in a rather different context — can be found here, in one of the Cherry Lee letters:

How We Got Started - Hotwives / Cuckold Husbands .

If you haven't read her website on the adulteress wife / cuckold husband phenomenon, the index to her largest section on this can be found here:

Hotwives/Cuckold Husbands - INDEX .

You might be interested in spending some time reading it (if you haven't already) for a good overview of this scene. Having taken the first and by far most important step, your wife may also be interested in reading Cherry Lee on this subject.

I hope you'll update us when she and you decide how you want to proceed. All of us would like to hear from you.

Best wishes—

Custer

Thanks so much for the comments, suggestions, and support. They are much appreciated.
Unlike much of the stuff that i have read on here, my wife is very attentive to my feelings.
We had her boyfriend over for dinner this last weekend. He is so much the gentleman. He told me how much he enjoyed this situation and wanted to know if i was opposed in any way. I assured him that i am absolutely in favor of the relationship. He said that he hoped that it could continue for a long while.
It was so erotic to watch them kissing and touching on the living room sofa after dinner. He spent the night with her. I did not watch or participate, but i hope that changes.
After he left the following morning, i ate her cream filled pussy and fucked her. A first for me. Very hot!! She said that he fucked her three times.
She also told me that he thinks that his mom is a bit jealous but seems to have no serious objections. He also said that he thinks that she wants to fuck him. I am not sure how i feel about that, and neither is he. Any comments or suggestions along this line would be also much appreciated.
Thanks again for your help!!

Reactions: firedogg81
That's an interesting development. I suggest an alternative that might be better.

You're welcome, cuckold candyman.

Re.: "... my wife is very attentive to my feelings."

That's very sweet. You're a fortunate man.

Re.: "We had her boyfriend over for dinner this last weekend. He is so much the gentleman. He told me how much he enjoyed this situation and wanted to know if i was opposed in any way."

That's also very nice — he really does appear to be a gentleman. Your wife has good taste in young men.

Re.: "I assured him that i am absolutely in favor of the relationship. He said that he hoped that it could continue for a long while."

Splendid! You too are a real gentleman. You have opened for your wife — and continue to hold open — the door to her happiness for (as her young lover put it) a long while, and you have done it selflessly. Your wife is a fortunate woman.

Re.: "After he left the following morning, i ate her cream filled pussy... A first for me."

Very good! To paraphrase a well-known adulteress, "that is a ritual every new cuckold must endure and learn to crave." Neither your wife nor you hesitated (I gather), and you performed well.

Re.: "... he thinks that his mom is a bit jealous but seems to have no serious objections. He also said that he thinks that she [his mom] wants to fuck him. I am not sure how i feel about that, and neither is he..."

That's interesting. On the surface, it sounds steamy... but after a few milliseconds of thought, it strikes me it may not be a great idea. Some negative possibilities that come to mind include: (1) your wife having substantially reduced access to her new young lover if he begins also fucking his mother, and (2) your wife's friend coming to view her as a competitor for her son-lover's affections. The latter could rather easily, I think, lead to feelings of jealousy that could destroy their friendship and result in a bad outcome. In addition, a sexual relationship with his mother could cause problems for your wife's new young lover with respect to establishing relationships with other women in the future, after he and your wife end their affair (which will presumably happen eventually — amicably, one hopes).

I would suggest a better alternative would be for your wife's friend to seek a young lover of her own who is not her son. The possibilities are almost unlimited, since a high percentage of men in the (e.g.) 18 to 22 age bracket are unmarried AND they are horny as hell. The possibilities are even larger if there is a college or university in your town.

Your wife and her friend (if she agrees to this approach) will be best-qualified, I suppose, to develop a strategy for initiating a search. I suspect the Internet may turn out to be the best approach... but that, of course, would be up to the judgement of your wife's friend, probably in consultation with your wife. If you were to participate in assisting his mother with a strategy, I think that would add valuable perspective. If her son were to participate as well, that would definitely maximize the chances of success (in my opinion).

Your marital experiences are increasingly interesting. I hope you will keep us updated.

Best wishes to all of you—

Custer

candyman,
In regards to your wife's friend wanting a young stud of her own, why not have the son bring a friend for her to fuck. If the mom is in any way attractive, the son will have heard his friend(s) say "I want to fuck your mom" on more than one occasion. He can choose which one will be her stud. It may bring him closer to his mom, it gives his mom someone to focus on, it keeps your wife happy with exclusive access, and it opens the very real possibility of a foursome/fivesome with everyone involved.

Before I start, I should explain that I am less a cuckold (Though my wife does have certain rules for when she's with a lover) than a man with a shared wife, so my experience may be different than what you're thinking.
Anyway, the first time my wife had a lover, he was an 18 year-old. (She was 32, at the time) While he wasn't well hung - maybe a little longer than me - he was able to go several times, that night, which my wife loved. He spent the night and they fucked five times over six hours.

Reactions: firedogg81
How are you doing, candyman?

Well, it's been over three weeks now since your wife began her affair with her new young lover (in an exceptionally creative way, I would say... that was nice work on her part), and over two weeks since you indicated your wife's friend apparently wanted her son (your wife's new young lover) to become her lover as well.

How are you holding up, candyman? Do you still feel encouraging your wife to become your cuckoldress, and your acceptance of her making you her cuckold husband, was the right thing to do?

How is the situation vis-a-vis the mother of your wife's new young lover (i.e., your wife's friend) developing?

Sorry, but i have been very busy. If anybody is interested, my wife and her young lover are continuing their weekend meetings. If there are any other couples out there who are considering this type of arrangement, i highly recommend it.
They now let me watch. There is nothing more erotic that i have encountered than watching this hot boy fuck my wife.
I hope to join in soon, but i dont want to rush anything.

Good to hear things are going well.

Candyman,

Thanks for the update. Good to hear your wife is continuing to do well with her young lover, and your life as a cuckold husband is satisying.

Any update re. your wife's friend (her young lover's mother) and her apparent feelings of envy over all this? Has she managed to take a young lover of her own (either her son or someone else, say, one of his friends)? Or are you more-or-less out of the loop regarding that scene, due to your work schedule... —?

—Custer

Hi, this is a really interesting story. Is this relationship still going on? I think you're lucky. I'd love to hear more of this :D

any pics of your wife candyman? Will he get teh opportunity to breed your wife?

Son of John: PLease tell us more about the situation with the teenage boy

Hey candyman any updates?

This was 18 months ago, I doubt there are any updates.

This is an old thread, but someone asked me to tell a bit more about the situation in which the teen-aged boy fucked my wife. He was eighteen, so he was legal. The girl was fifteen and we knew he would beher first fuck and that she might get hurt. So we decided to offer him my wife's pussy instead.

As it happened she was his first fuck. He tried to pretend that he was experienced, but she had to show him what to do. Later when I asked him "how" she was, he was a bit embarrassed but as I pursued the topic with him he did open up. I used the phrase "when you fucked my wife" and it was a while before I could get him to say the actual words "I fucked your wife!"

It was not the first time my wife had given fucks to younger guys, but she was single then. We have not shared her pussy with any other guys that young, but we did meet a guy in his late twenties at a nudist club who was especially attentive to her and we invited him to our cabin where he fucked her while I watched.

My advice for any parents who have a teen-age son who is needing his first fuck is to find an older woman of their acquaintance and ask if she would give him his first fuck. There are lots of ladies, thirty and older, who would really appreciate having a young very hard cock shoved up their cunts. I know that my wife does.

I agree with son of John. If any cuckolds or wifes know of a teenage boy who needs some pussy -then give it up and let him fuck!

mine is fucking a 21 year old at the moment .25 year gap .and they are both enjoying it .there like rabbits at the moment

The issue which has not been much discussed in this thread is "How would the son feel about other boys, his friends, fucking his own mother?" And, "Does he have fantasies about fucking her himself?"

I have learned that it is a rather common fantasy of many boys, to fuck their own mothers, though most are embarrassed to admit it, to anyone. Perhaps if a boy makes his mother "available" for one of his friends, it is a way of fucking her, himself, even if it is not his dick in her cunt!

The question of parent/child incest is most explosive, especially as it relates to father/daughter fucking! But for reasons which has not been fully explored, the idea of a mother and son fucking together seems to not be so objectionable.

Since I never had such thoughts about my own mother, I cannot relate to how these boys might feel, but as a mere observer on the orgy of life, it does seem to have an element of excitement about it.

AlbanySearching said:
This was 18 months ago, I doubt there are any updates.
Hey it never hurts to ask. I noticed candyman's still logging in occasinally, just not posting.

Users who are viewing this thread