• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Wife has a boyfriend, keeps me in diapers

• Thread startermsbevw
  • Start date
msbevw said:
....... [My hotwife and "adult baby mother"] Linda said she doesn’t think it’s fair that I have so many people who know about [my alternate identity as] Baby Bev (her, [her lover] Tom, my hair stylist Meghan, and my former work associate and close friend Stephanie) while she only has her and Tom. She thinks she should be able to tell a couple more people! I’m not sure who she would tell; friends or family?
How about your poker buddies...?

Reactions: cute_sandra
Would love to see some pics of your wife and wife in action with her bull

abvt75 said:
Would love to see some pics of your wife and wife in action with her bull
Sorry, I'm not posting pictures of any of us on the internet. not gonna happen

Custer Laststand said:
How about your poker buddies...?
I worry about that happening. That would be very hard to live down.

Reactions: cute_sandra and SquirmingSub
zippless said:
Okay so cows milk and formula it is. You could supplement with:

1586204795016.png 1586204886277.png
The meat sticks look particularly good.
I say she should tell her friends. They would think it's funny and tell their friends. It would spread faster than the corona virus Family would be embarrassed and try to keep it a secret.
I have some formula and baby food. the baby food isn't too bad, at least the fruit. Some of the veggies are kind of gross. And formula is pretty tasty if chocolate is added to it. But straight warmed formula is terrible.

• Love
Reactions: sissybbstephanie and SquirmingSub
msbevw said:
Well, SquirminSub, it’s been decided by Linda and her boyfriend, and the outcome is no surprise I’m sure. My “regular underwear” will be diapers for the foreseeable future, just like a baby. When diapers are not practical then training pants will be substituted, and almost always both will be worn with plastic diaper covers. And panties, even frilly ruffled panties, will only be allowed on very special occasions (not sure what those might be). So my nearly one hundred panties in my panty drawer are being replaced with plastic diaper covers and training pants, stuff that I will wear daily. And the diapers are to be used as intended whenever possible. I guess I have been kind of asking for this and it is finally really happening. I hope I’m happy with the reality of this fantasy.
It’s day 40 of me being diapered full time, and so far, so good. There’s been a few times that I wore training pants instead of diapers. But for the most part I have been diapered regularly. So, by my calculations: 40 days, 3 to 4 diapers per day equal approximately 150 diapers at $2.00 each equal $300 for just over a month. I’ve had to reorder once and need to do so again today as I am getting low. This being a baby is expensive! And that’s not counting all the other baby supplies: wipes, powder, lotion, formula, and of course a few new outfits and plastic diaper covers to match. Where will it all end?

• Love
Reactions: cuckhub and sissybbstephanie
msbevw said:
Where will it all end?
It sounds like this may be becoming an economic question — in which case, it's a question you and your hotwife / adult baby mother will have to answer.

Reactions: msbevw
msbevw said:
It’s day 40 of me being diapered full time, and so far, so good. There’s been a few times that I wore training pants instead of diapers. But for the most part I have been diapered regularly. So, by my calculations: 40 days, 3 to 4 diapers per day equal approximately 150 diapers at $2.00 each equal $300 for just over a month. I’ve had to reorder once and need to do so again today as I am getting low. This being a baby is expensive! And that’s not counting all the other baby supplies: wipes, powder, lotion, formula, and of course a few new outfits and plastic diaper covers to match. Where will it all end?

Sounds about typical cost for an actual baby in diapers; if this is truly what you desire it is an acceptable cost I would think.

Cloth diapers would be a much more economic option over the long term. Personally I prefer the flat ones with the duckie safety pins.

1586441524832.png 1586441573541.png 1586441814644.png

Reactions: SquirmingSub and msbevw
Last night Linda and I were having a Zoom teleconference call with our grown kids, something we have been doing weekly since this quarantine has begun, when we heard the back door open and close. Of course, we immediately knew who it was... Tom!

He walked into the living room where we had the computer set up and said hi. Of course, our kids heard him and asked who was there. They were surprised that we had a visitor during this quarantine time and that he just let himself in. It led to an awkward moment as Linda tried to explain that “our friend” stops by often. She then turned the computer towards him so he could say hi to them.

Then he motioned for me to get up and whispered in my ear that I should say goodbye to them, and he headed for my nursery. We wrapped up the call as it was our normal quit time and I joined him in the nursery where he was picking out my nightie for me to sleep in.

Linda joined us just as I was undressing. Tom asked her why wasn’t I ready for bed as it was after 7:00. She explained that since we were on a video call with the kids that I would wait until that concluded to get ready for bed. By now I was stripped down to just my diaper and plastic diaper cover. Tom sat down on my bed and without a word, looked at me and patted his lap twice. Of course, I knew that signal and I silently went over and laid on his lap. He proceeded to spank me three times very hard. But I was so padded that it didn’t really hurt. But still, I was very embarrassed by it as Linda looked on. After he finished, he waited several seconds before motioning me to get up. He asked Linda if she wanted to change and dress me or if he should do it. Luckily, she said she would do it and proceeded to change my diaper and dress me for bed as he watched. Then I was tucked into bed for the night.

And now my kids have met Tom! Where will that lead, I wonder.

• Love
Reactions: cuckhub, Creaminside, SquirmingSub and 1 other person
msbevw said:
Last night Linda and I were having a Zoom teleconference call with our grown kids, something we have been doing weekly since this quarantine has begun, when we heard the back door open and close. Of course, we immediately knew who it was... Tom!

He walked into the living room where we had the computer set up and said hi. Of course, our kids heard him and asked who was there. They were surprised that we had a visitor during this quarantine time and that he just let himself in. It led to an awkward moment as Linda tried to explain that “our friend” stops by often. She then turned the computer towards him so he could say hi to them.

Then he motioned for me to get up and whispered in my ear that I should say goodbye to them, and he headed for my nursery. We wrapped up the call as it was our normal quit time and I joined him in the nursery where he was picking out my nightie for me to sleep in.

Linda joined us just as I was undressing. Tom asked her why wasn’t I ready for bed as it was after 7:00. She explained that since we were on a video call with the kids that I would wait until that concluded to get ready for bed. By now I was stripped down to just my diaper and plastic diaper cover. Tom sat down on my bed and without a word, looked at me and patted his lap twice. Of course, I knew that signal and I silently went over and laid on his lap. He proceeded to spank me three times very hard. But I was so padded that it didn’t really hurt. But still, I was very embarrassed by it as Linda looked on. After he finished, he waited several seconds before motioning me to get up. He asked Linda if she wanted to change and dress me or if he should do it. Luckily, she said she would do it and proceeded to change my diaper and dress me for bed as he watched. Then I was tucked into bed for the night.

And now my kids have met Tom! Where will that lead, I wonder.

It is good that you have a routine and are you ready for Linda to be more open about her relationship with Tom were the adult kids are concerned? My adult children were aware that their mom dated.

Since I have surpassed the 40-day stage of wearing diapers full time, I am wondering what my goal should be. Forty days is a long time. And I must say that it wasn’t easy to do. I wanted to stop several times, skip days, or not put another diaper on after taking off a wet one. But I persevered. Now I need to realistically look at what’s the next step? I need help. I don’t know how much further I should go, or even if I should continue (or even if I will be allowed to stop). I am looking for input, suggestions, and even ultimatums. Can you offer any help?

Reactions: cuckhub
msbevw said:
Since I have surpassed the 40-day stage of wearing diapers full time, I am wondering what my goal should be. Forty days is a long time. And I must say that it wasn’t easy to do. I wanted to stop several times, skip days, or not put another diaper on after taking off a wet one. But I persevered. Now I need to realistically look at what’s the next step? I need help. I don’t know how much further I should go, or even if I should continue (or even if I will be allowed to stop). I am looking for input, suggestions, and even ultimatums. Can you offer any help?

First off I sent you a private message after my prior response to your 40-days and counting post... :)

Second, as another poster that responded to your most recent post stated:

Creaminside said:
Well in my opinion and opinion only. Is I think your situation is awesome, some people would kill to have what you got, but ultimately what do you want, are you happy.

I have to say that I agree with him, we all have opinions and I would agree with his opinion, that you do have a situation that many would consider awesome and some would indeed do anything to experience the same even in the short term. No matter what anyone else thinks or says, or expresses, you do need to reflect and determine what would make you the happiest.

While this may seem redundant:
  • Have you enjoyed the experience so far and would you like to continue the experience as a lifestyle moving forward or simply on the occasional role play? So 24*7*365 or maybe just Friday through Sunday?
  • Considering that you have had this experience so openly with your wife and her boyfriend/lover; is it truly only yourself that you need to consider or it is something that you truly should discuss with your wife to determine how which ever direction you take will impact your marriage and the overall three-way relationship that you all have together? You may find that she and her boyfriend/lover will have strong feeling about it one way or another and you may find that they prefer you in the diapers along with a much more beta expressive disposition.
  • You already have your own bedroom/nursery, already setup and your wife's boyfriend/lover already had freedom to come and go as he pleases and has seemingly adapted to having you this way. You may find that it is hard to stop without rocking the mutual three-way relationship.
  • Something to consider, now that your adult children have an idea that you and mom have a new friend; are you having second thoughts because of fear that your adult kids could find out about you being beta diaper wearing cuckold by consent?

• Love
Reactions: msbevw and Creaminside
Well, SquirmingSub, you have given me a lot to think about, and I will answer your questions shortly.
Tom came over last night. He hadn’t been here for a few days (yeah). He wanted to show off his new tattoo. (I was surprised that he could get one done during this Covid19 time). Linda and I are not really into tattoos (neither of us have ever wanted one) but it was nicely done, and we said so. He said that both of us should get one and he would pay for it. Linda surprised me by asking what he had in mind. I couldn’t tell if she was really contemplating getting one or just being nice, but said she wouldn’t want one that would show.

I could tell that Tom had been giving it some thought because he immediately suggested something cute and feminine and having it placed on her butt cheek. She actually showed interest in it. However, I said that it sounded like he was putting his mark on her, to which he just smiled. And then he said, “Baby could get one as well, maybe have “Baby” tattooed on your butt.” They both laughed at that, but I could tell he was serious.

Sorry, but there is no way in hell I am getting a tattoo, and especially one that says “Baby”. I draw the line there. And then Linda surprised me this morning by bringing it up when she was changing my diaper. “Wouldn’t you like having a baby tattoo on your bottom? It would look so cute. And can you imagine laying there while some tattoo artist marked your butt? I’ll bet you would love that.”

I asked her if she was seriously considering getting a tattoo and all she said was “it’s something to think about.”

baby tattoo2.jpg

• Love
Reactions: cuckhub, sissybbstephanie and SquirmingSub
I never thought this would go so far that I would have someone other that Linda and I involved in my baby lifestyle. Tom seems to have made a serious imprint on Linda. I don’t see that ending anytime soon. I am hoping that our grown kids can be left out of this. So far Linda and Tom have kept this low-keyed and private. There has been talk of them going away on a vacation in the future. I fear that could lead to public appearances of the two of them together, which leads to risks of friends or family finding out. If that happened, I’m not sure what we would do then.

• Love
Reactions: cuckhub, Creaminside, sissybbstephanie and 1 other person
msbevw said:
I never thought this would go so far that I would have someone other that Linda and I involved in my baby lifestyle.

Getting a tattoo is not for everyone, and if you do get one, it should have mean something to you. Assuming that you and Linda are both on the same page when it comes to your future with Tom and your lifestyle choices as Baby Bev; it is something to consider especially if she is seriously considering getting one. If Tom has made such a serious imprint on Linda, you truly may have found your new normal.

msbevw said:
Tom seems to have made a serious imprint on Linda. I don’t see that ending anytime soon.

If this is truly your new normal; are you going to be okay with Tom replacing you as the adult man of the house-hold within your marriage?

msbevw said:
I am hoping that our grown kids can be left out of this. So far Linda and Tom have kept this low-keyed and private. There has been talk of them going away on a vacation in the future. I fear that could lead to public appearances of the two of them together, which leads to risks of friends or family finding out. If that happened, I’m not sure what we would do then.

You have indicated a desire and/or hope that your grown kids will be left out of this. All of our choices do come with consequences and considering all of your children are adults; you may not have much of a say in what Linda decides to do when it comes to introducing Tom to them. As you have said, you don't see this ending anytime soon and while Linda and Tom may continue to kept their relationship low-keyed and private at some point Linda may make arrangement to introduce Tom to the immediate family (to your adult kids). If what you say about Linda and Tom talking about going away on a vacation and possibly inviting your adult kids to join them in the future; it should be clear that Linda and Tom do see a more long-term future together and it would seem that Linda would like for Tom to be accepted into the family so that she does not feel that she has to hide having Tom as her Adult Partner. While you are Linda's husband, you are now also Linda's baby and considering what you have posted, Linda likely feels the need to have Tom as her Man in and out of the bedroom.

While you fear that this could lead to a public appearance of Linda with Tom; maybe it is time for you and Linda to have some private discussion on your direction as a couple and see how to best give her what she desire/needs and what you desire/need moving forward. That way you can minimize the future risk by possibly being included in the coming out if that is truly what Linda desire.

• Love
Linda says that Tom is getting more comfortable being around Baby Bev. I’m not surprised, seeing how much he’s been around me lately. I guess I would have to agree that I am also getting more use to being around him as well.

She also says that they differ in their outlook on my outsiders’ ******** to Baby Bev. She likes to keep my baby lifestyle just between us for the most part. She would also prefer that I only am outside in a very secure and private setting. But I guess Tom has a different thought. He is not concerned with me being seen by others and likes the idea of me getting out more such as to public parks, going for car rides, and going on walks around the neighborhood. Of course, by having me ******* more, he reinforces his being the alpha male in this relationship. I guess I can expect that to continue.

• Love
Reactions: cuckhub and sissybbstephanie
msbevw said:
[My wife Ms. Linda] also says they [she and her lover Tom] differ in their outlook on my outsiders’ ******** to [my alternative persona as] Baby Bev. She likes to keep my baby lifestyle just between us for the most part. She would also prefer that I only am outside in a very secure and private setting.
This seems most reasonable from your point of view, and from your wife's point of view as well. Being an "adult baby" with an "adult baby mother" is sufficiently out of the ordinary that if others recognize you as such when you're out-and-about, that could lead to you and also Ms. Linda being ridiculed in public (which, almost certainly, she does not want).
msbevw said:
But I guess Tom has a different thought. He is not concerned with me being seen by others and likes the idea of me getting out more such as to public parks, going for car rides, and going on walks around the neighborhood. Of course, by having me ******* more, he reinforces his being the alpha male in this relationship. I guess I can expect that to continue.
From Tom's point of view (it sounds like), if you are increasingly recognized not as Ms. Linda's cuckolded husband, but rather as "adult Baby Bev" in Tom's relationship with Ms. Linda and you, then the public — and eventually your and Ms. Linda's friends and relatives — will be more likely to recognize the appropriateness of him being your wife's live-in lover, and (as you say) the "alpha male" in your 3-way relationship.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: sissybbstephanie, SquirmingSub and msbevw

Users who are viewing this thread