• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Wife goes black

• Thread startermwf43forbbc
  • Start date
hey northeast side we are very familiar with man,, want my cell please she needs this for real man, expect not much cooperation

mwf43forbbc said:
Well...got her blacked again. This time I did manage to get one picture with my phone. Most of the time I was too busy watching and jacking off! LOL! Couldn't help it, this guy did her good....and yes bareback! Filled her married white pussy with cum twice! =p

Hot, hot, hot!! Looks like he stretched her pretty good! I can only imagine how incredible it was for you both, and then, talking about it at any time probably causes you two to go fuck like rabbits! Congrats to you BOTH!!

exciting

WOW what a lucky guy. I have tyried to get my wife to try BBC for years with no luck. My GF is pretty open to it if I can find the right Black gentleman.
You, sir are lucky indeed to have witnessed and taken pasrt in such a HOT moment.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread