• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Wife decided to have even more......

• Thread startertxmates
  • Start date
Thank you for all the comments, glad to see you all are enjoying seeing her take on her lovers BBC. Here are some more pics that I enjoyed taking, hope you all like.

NOTE: for those of you that are going to start asking why the roses covering the faces, please stop before you ask and refer to our previous threads as we have answered this question before and the answer remains the same. Plus it lets you use your imagination a little bit especially those of you whose wives have still not taken a BBC, imagine it's your wifes face, good turn on for you all. :yumyum:

Your wife is getting prettier in every meeting and becoming a real sexpert in blacking.

Look forward to future postings. :)

Enjoy......

Have fun viewing these this morning. :clap:

wow! we are dyin after viewing your photo's! awesome!

Hair

I love both the softness and beautiful color of her hair, who is her beautician?

great pics; he stretch's her good, nice ass and pussy(yummy) nothing like black into pink!!

Great pictures of an adventurous wife

Amaing picture, you are one lucky guy, I wish I could get my wife to be so adventurous.

Have more.....

corno_manso_no_rs said:
HOT!!!...Post more!!!!...Please...

Since you asked kindly, here are more for your pleasures, enjoy them. :redface:

Beautiful!!!,Lovely feet!!!,Love the red nailpolish!!!

Leaving you all some more to enjoy for the night.

And yet some more....

corno_manso_no_rs said:
Very good pics!!!! You're a beatiful woman!

Thank you very much. Here are some more cause we're in a good mood and I'm just wanting to show her off some more. :D

One of the best...

Great pics!! One of the best series of pics that have been posted in a long while! I'd love to see her dressed all in white, during a repeat event.

Users who are viewing this thread