• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Wife dates her black boss

• Thread startersubhub4mf
  • Start date

subhub4mf

New around here...
Beloved Member
May 16, 2006
This has been going on for over a year now. I found out about it after her cheating on me for about 4 mo. What a blow up and fingt we had. It took time for me to clam down and to listen to her. It took another week of talking to understand why she started with him. After i saw 41 pictures he and his frined had taken of her serving them i saw the look on her face and started to understand. now she see's him at least twice a week and at times more, he takes her to adult clubs to display her and does her in front of others as well. She is a slut for him but still loves me and we have great sex now ever so much better than befor. The only change is that when hes over she will degrade me in front of him and i always have to clean her after hes cum in her. She has never been happer than she is and she get all the sex she wants and i do the same as long as i go down on her and clean it and get her off with my tong and fingers first. I'm not a cuck but i am submissive to her and any of her wants. She used to have brown hair but now is a blonde at his request and does she ever dress sexy now. For the married guys out there i sure would say to let your wife date and have sex with black men. What a turn on it is to see her take him and the sounds she makes as he is having his way with her. roger

More fantasy stories yawn like this is for real and you really do this. Wonder you havn't got a disases or aids by now. This all fantasy but keep it up guys an girls if it makes you all happy. I'm outta here an dglad to be single. Smiles.

subhub4mf said:
This has been going on for over a year now. I found out about it after her cheating on me for about 4 mo. What a blow up and fingt we had. It took time for me to clam down and to listen to her. It took another week of talking to understand why she started with him. After i saw 41 pictures he and his frined had taken of her serving them i saw the look on her face and started to understand. now she see's him at least twice a week and at times more, he takes her to adult clubs to display her and does her in front of others as well. She is a slut for him but still loves me and we have great sex now ever so much better than befor. The only change is that when hes over she will degrade me in front of him and i always have to clean her after hes cum in her. She has never been happer than she is and she get all the sex she wants and i do the same as long as i go down on her and clean it and get her off with my tong and fingers first. I'm not a cuck but i am submissive to her and any of her wants. She used to have brown hair but now is a blonde at his request and does she ever dress sexy now. For the married guys out there i sure would say to let your wife date and have sex with black men. What a turn on it is to see her take him and the sounds she makes as he is having his way with her. roger

I met my husband 's new boss ( very black Alpha Male looking name Darren ) last July at the company picknick, i noticed him looking at me frequently, just as i was to enter a bathroom , Darren was coming out from the men side OR He was waiting for the proper moment to be alone with me... He asked me several questions... where and when ( including the aprx. time / hour ) i do my home shopping, and also mentioned that he would like to talk more to me about my husband... saying he was interested in giving him more responsibilities and more income as well. This is how it all started with me and Darren.

You finish

Edith 26 said:
I met my husband 's new boss ( very black Alpha Male looking name Darren ) last July at the company picknick, i noticed him looking at me frequently, just as i was to enter a bathroom , Darren was coming out from the men side OR He was waiting for the proper moment to be alone with me... He asked me several questions... where and when ( including the aprx. time / hour ) i do my home shopping, and also mentioned that he would like to talk more to me about my husband... saying he was interested in giving him more responsibilities and more income as well. This is how it all started with me and Darren.

You finish ???
A virile, middle aged, Italian gentlemen named Guido was relaxing at his favorite bar in Rome when he managed to attract a spectacular young blonde woman. Things progressed to the point where he invited her back to his apartment and, after some small talk, they retired to his bedroom where he rattled her senseless.

After a pleasant interlude he asked with a smile, "So, you finish?"

She paused for a second, frowned, and replied, "No."

Surprised, Guido reached for her and the rattling resumed. This time she thrashed about wildly and there were screams of passion. The sex finally ends and, again, Guido smiles and asks, "You finish?"

Again, after a short pause, she returns his smile, cuddles closer to him and softly says, "No."

Stunned, but damned if he was going to leave this woman unsatisfied, Guido reaches for the woman yet again. Using the last of his strength, he barely manages it, and they end together
screaming, bucking, clawing and ripping the bed sheets.

Exhausted, Guido falls onto his back, gasping. Barely able to turn his head, he looks into her eyes, smiles proudly and asked again, "You finish?"

Barely able to speak, the beautiful blonde whispers in his ear, "No, I Norwegian."

Hi Jan4blk

Hi there JAN im online i sent you a message can you reply to it..i sent you a private message...saw ur online so dropped a hi wassup??

Jan?

I don't know if I am the right Jan, I am peakaboo in the Cavern. But I would enjoy talking to you trickdaddy.

subhub
how many have yet used her since ?

Fantasy or reality - both have a nice affect on our minds. I am always pleased to meet a husband who understands how important it is for his wife to receive maximum sexual fulfilment. Black Bulls instinctly know how to do this.

Many white wives grow to crave a Russian Roulette breeding from 2-5 black bulls in a rutting mood together, whilst the cuck works at home on his list of duties to get the spare room painted and wall-papered for the baby that is being made.

Nothing more exciting than a horny, prim-and-proper, submissive white wife with surplus cum running down her thighs as she tries to walk after a breeding gone well. ......and her expectant cuck waiting at home hoping he will be allowed to eat the creampie as a bonus for excellent effort in cleaning up the house.

That Is How I Got Bred

Yes, breeding sessions are not only hot but they are biologically efficient - as long as all the bulls are screened before hand and you'd be willing to have each of their children. Karen

Sandra still only see's her boss and 2 of his friends at times. Paul is single and uses San as his a fill in untill he get a steady lady to be with. I do think he will still want her after as I can see how much he loves sex with her and she with him. He still wants anal with her but it's still a no no. And i do love her dating black men. The only thing that gets to me is there deep wet kissing. She services him at least three times a week and she goes to clubs with him as well as adult clubs. She stays with him at least one night a mo and is sore for two days after. Our sex is better than it's ever been and she loves me cleaning her after Paul and I always get her off with my toung. I love to feel her start to come alive as im tonging her and fell her cum as she goes over the edge. Wish it would have started long ago. roger

nothing like watching her get her blk cock my wifes first time was at the hospital she worked at 3rd shift this young blk stud was talking trash to her she liked it this went on for about aweek one nite he pulled her into a room she saw 3 more standing there an she took all 4 of them and loved it.there are thnigs she's done i'm not sure i could tell on here.

nothing like watching her get her blk cock my wifes first time was at the hospital she worked at 3rd shift this young blk stud was talking trash to her she liked it this went on for about aweek one nite he pulled her into a room she saw 3 more standing there an she took all 4 of them and loved it.there are thnigs she's done i'm not sure i could tell on here.

Deep wet kissing is VERY IMPORTANT to a couple in a rutting mood - it bonds their emotions together to intensify their orgasms.

Three times per week is the minimum number of fuck sessions per week for a couple like them to feel adequatedly satied. Her boss is very generous letting his mates ride her as well.

You are a very lucky guy to be offered creampie so often - many submissives only get this once in a blue moon.

I am pleased she changed her hair colour to blonde - a Bull has this priviledge of being able to mark her as his own.

I would like you to Google Search for "Literotica free stories" and read as many stories about 'hot wives and cuckolds'. I would like to see you become a true blue cuckold as I psychically sense this is your destiny. Your should not "fight" to prevent the flow of life pointing you where you need to go.

Users who are viewing this thread