• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Wife cucked me with a monster dildo

• Thread startermixed
  • Start date

mixed

New around here...
Beloved Member
Nov 15, 2010
To be totally honest, at 32 I had never heard of cuckhold until a few weeks ago - here is how.

A few weeks back on a Friday afternoon my wife sent me a text message at work stating that I should "buy a toy for her to enjoy on the way home and she would buy one that I would enjoy." Immediately I was hard and could keep my mind on nothing else for the rest of the work day. I worked thru lunch and was able to get out of the office a few hours early with my heart racing. After 3 years of dating and 1 of marriage we had but 2 sex toys, a small waterproof vibrator and a "clone-a-willy" that we made a few years back when I was still in the Marines before a deployment. It took me 2 attempts to get the dildo to turn out right, but when I did it was a mirror image of my dick at 7" long and 1.75" wide.

I got home at 4 pm only to find that she had gotten home sometime before me. "A" (as I'll call her here) was cleaned up and dressed amazing, a short business skirt, high heels and blouse with 1 more button undone than normal, and a little more makeup than what she normally would have worn to work. At 29 years old 5'4" and 120 lbs she has an amazing body. She moonlights at the gym a two days a week as a aerobics instructor. Sandy blond hair that is usually kept up, soft brown eyes, and a pair of 34C boobs which she claims was a "mistake" to get when she was in college but I've never complained. Having never known her before her boob job, I'm unable to say for sure, but she thinks they are a little too large for her frame. I'm not complaining.

I parked in the driveway and hesitated for a moment about bringing my new toy in with me. I left it in my truck and headed inside. I no more than walked in the door and A met me in the entry telling me to "lose the tie and jacket and meet her in the car we were late for happy hour." As she walked by I could tell that she had already had a few glasses of wine. We went to our local hangout where she proceeded to have a few more glasses of wine an appetizer, etc. She was getting louder and kept giving me dirty looks the more she drank. I noticed a few guys walk by our table and look down at her boobs that were being pushed up and out the front of her shirt. One of the guys who passed said "nice" as he walked by. Normally I would have popped tall and said something but in this case my wife just looked at me raising her eyebrows and biting her lip. By 8 pm we were on our way home. As I was driving home trying to concentrate a little more than normal after a few more drinks than usual I looked over to see my wife grinding away on the leather seat and touching her nipple thru her blouse. A saw me looking and snapped "eyes to the front and drive". I couldn't wait to get home, my new toy... her new toy... she was *****... I couldn't help but wonder what was going to happen. The whole way home A made soft moans and touched the inside of her legs and the tops of her boobs while she would grind at the seat.

We pulled in the driveway and she asked what I got her. I told her "anal beads and they were in my truck." At first she looked at me shocked (we had only done anal maybe 3 times since we'd been together) but then let on a nasty smile and said "well they can't get in my ass while they're in the truck." She got out, staggered to the front door and disappeared inside while I fumbled to get into my truck.

I quickly followed her inside, heart racing and Castle Superstore bag in hand. There was some light coming from the master so I slipped of my shoes and headed to the bedroom.

I walked into the bedroom to find the lights dimmed and two of our wooded dining room chairs a few feet apart but facing each other near the end of the bed. One of the chairs already had some rope tied around the lower legs, "what the hells going on?" I wondered. My wife walked out from the bathroom and told me to sit in the chair with the ropes on it. "What were you doing in the bathroom?" I asked. She said nothing. Once I sat down she started to tie me up. She tied my arms straight down, my upper body to the back of the chair and my lower legs to the chair legs. My wife has a great education and works in an office - i.e. she can't tie knots and what should have taken 2 min turned into an agonizing 10 with the net result of me not ever going to wiggle loose.

"So this is my new toy?" she asked looking at the bag on the floor. "Ye-" but before I could finish she interrupted me and said "look here you sissy, I don't want to hear one fucking peep from you tonight. If you say one fucking word, or even moan, the whole thing is over and I'll leave you tied up here while I go fuck myself in the other room. Understand?" I nodded. "For the last few months when we've been fucking you've said you wanted to see me get fucked by another guy right?" I nodded. "Well here is your chance, lets see if you like this." A million things ran thru my head, what the hell was she doing? She grabbed the TV flipper and turned it on, then started the DVD. "Not a fucking peep" she stated. After a moment or two of blue screen I see a head on view of my wife, several years younger, bent over the arm of the sofa getting fucked hard! She leaned over and whispered into my ear "that's my ex fiance fucking me. I emailed him and he was more than happy to give me copies of this. In fact he made a best of DVD just for this occasion." My mind was again racing, her ex had videos? she was contacting him? a best of? why had we never filmed our sex? This and hundreds of other questions raced thru my mind but it all faded away as I couldn't help but watch my wife get pounded, all the time telling this guy how big his cock was! Now that was all I could focus on - what the hell, how big was this guy?

A stepped in front of me watching and started to slowly do a strip tease for me. Her shirt was unbuttoned and while I did notice that she was wearing a new lace demi bra and her boobs looked amazing, on the TV she was now riding her ex. I was obsessed to see how big this guy was but so far I couldn't see much of him at all. A bent over, hiked up her skirt and pulled her thong to the side revealing the end of a pink butt plug buried in her ass. When did she get that? I wondered. She started to pull it out and I could see her butt hole start to expand wider and wider - this was no small plug! Now she had my attention! She pushed it back in, turned around and said, "if you're wondering it's been in since just before you got home this afternoon. I was grinding on it at the bar while that guy looked at my tits and it made me cum grinding on it in the car on the way home." Suddenly on the TV behind A he hopped of her ex's cock and started to suck the head. Seeing it in reference to her hands and mouth was amazing. High school locker rooms, 4 years of playing college soccer, 4 years in the Marines, and I had yet to see a cock that big. His dick was probably 9.5 inches long and wide enough to fill her entire mouth with just the head. My cock isn't small by any means, but how could my wife always be so tight having been railed by this monster? Just then he exploded all over her face and while he stood there jacking off over the top of her A wiped all of his cum up with her fingers and licked each one clean. A looked down at my khaki pants and said "you're pathetic!" I looked down to see a cum stain - I didn't even know I was hard let alone blew a load in my pants. "It's like your 12" she said...

My eyes jumped back to her as she leaned down to open up my new toy. She popped apart the plastic packaging to reveal a string of 5 anal beads the smallest the size of a large grape and the largest the size of a golf ball. "They were pink, your favorite color, I don't expect you to take the big one" I wanted to say but I remained silent. "You want me to take these?" A asked - I nodded. She leaned bent over the chair in front of me and pulled out the large butt plug from her ass. Staying bent over she grabbed a bottle of lube from her top dresser drawer, lubed them up and slowly started to pop them in. The last bead took a little coaxing to get in, but it disappeared just like the first one did with a little gasp and a squeak from her.

A leaned over and paused the TV.

She continued to strip for me getting down to only her bra and high heels. She walked over to her night stand and came back with two dildos but stuck them under the blanket at the end of the bed before I could see too many details about them. She reached under the blanket and pulled one out sticking it to the seat of the wooden dining room chair. She got on her knees and started sucking the dick, after deepthroating about half of it she leaned over and said "this one is called the 'Realistic 8' it's 8 inches long and 2 inches wide - just so you know how much cock I have inside me..." A hovered over the head of the dick for what seemed like an eternity rubbing the large head against her wet lips and suddenly dropped down on the cock taking it right to the balls. A fucked that cock like mad up and down, back and fourth, finally turning around to ride it while she pulled the string and popped the largest bead out of her ass. At that moment she screamed like I've never heard before - I thought the neighbors would hear her cum! I looked at the wooden seat which was soaked with the juice from her shaved pussy.

"You want to see more?" she asked. I don't even think I moved. A hit play again on the TV and now there was a different scene - her ex licking her ass while she said she wanted to be an anal *****. A leaned over to me and whispered "when he used to fuck me all the time I was looser, you AND I will have to settle for a little less now." She bent over and started pulling the anal beads out of her ass while she held a small AAA battery size vibe on her clit. When she was good and wet and all the beads were out she turned around lubed up the dildo and started to sit on it's head. She sat there for several moments letting the head of the Realistic 8 sink into her ass while she held the vibe on her clit. "I haven't had a cock this big in years" she said. At this point I was actually more interested in the TV where A was saying "spit on it" and her ex was pushing the head against her asshole saying "open up and take it bitch". To my amazement his huge cock disappeared into her ass while she fingered her clit. I looked back over to see that she was now down to the balls on the Realistic 8 and grinding back and fourth so hard I thought she would tear the suction cup right off the bottom. For the next 10 or so min I watched back and fourth between A and the TV while they both took it up the ass.

When she had cum again A leaned over and hit pause on the TV and slouched down in the chair for a few moments out of breath, cock still buried deep in her ass.

A caught her breath and eased off the dick. She pulled the dildo off the chair and stuck it to the dresser right in front of me. All I could think about is how I wished I was that big...

From under the blanket at the end of the bed she pulled a huge dildo. "I thought about getting my ex to make a clone-a-willy like you did, but wasn't sure how you would feel. So I bought this one instead. It's the closest thing I could find that was the size of my ex - I even asked him to measure just so I could be sure." I looked at her in amazement jaw wide open. "He's 10" long and 2.5" wide and that's about the same size as this dildo."

She slapped it down sticking it to the chair and rubbed some lube up and down the shaft. Eyes wide open and jaw dropped, I watched in amazement as she slowly settled down onto this cock. At first she only took about half but once she started fucking it, she had it all the way to the balls. "You didn't know I was a slut who craved big cock did you?" "I've missed taking a cock like this." and "I love how it stretched out my pussy." kept coming out of her mouth. I'm sure she was saying other things but I just can't remember. I watched in amazement as she came two more times, each time telling me she was going to "cum because of this huge dick."

I have no idea how long this took, it's all a blur. But when she was done fucking that monster she got off and unzipped my pants. My cock was throbbing hard - A just looked at it. "look at me she said", "are you ok seeing a more?" I must not have moved because she asked me if I was sure and this time to speak up and tell her. My voice cracked as I spoke, "I'm ok seeing more I said."

A sat on my leg and started grinding away. "I was 22 in the next segment of the video, my ex and I had just started dating" she said. "I've never cum so hard in my life as I did here." A leaned over and hit play and then got off of my leg and went back to her chair both dildos in hand. As the video started up again I could see that they were obviously in a college dorm and everyone had that *****/slightly stoned look. One person seemed to be filming while my wife was having here tits sucked by her ex and another guy. I looked over at her and she was fingering her clit as she watched the video. After 15 min of kissing, fingering and dick sucking, A's ex flipped her over to fuck her. "Wait she said, I want his cock first before I'm all stretched out." I was shocked! I looked back at her, A was still sitting there playing with her clit watching. They fucked for some time on film before A's ex finally jumped in. The first guy's dick was about my size and it was amazing to watch A's pussy stretch to accommodate the larger cock. After another 10 min of watching my wife get fucked I heard a "hey".

I looked over to see her with the Realistic dildo already in her ass and the Tom Chase cock rubbing her clit but still stuck to the chair. I glanced back at the TV and watched them negotiate their bodies for DP - this seemed to take a few as no one here was a pro. I looked back at A who was now full on fucking both dildos with her little vibe on her clit. I remember looking at the DVD clock counter and noted that for the next 32 min A was fucked like mad in all 3 holes by the two studs. At the end both of them came in her mouth which spilled down her tits. Everyone was laughing at the end.

A walked over the the camera guy and said right into the camera that it wasn't fair for him to have blueballs. Someone grabbed the camera as A dropped to her knees and sucked the camera guy off. He looked as if he might of lasted some time but when she started fingering his as it was all over and he came in her mouth. Small trails of cum slipped out of her lips as she continued to suck him off while he moaned.

I looked back at A who was now seated on the dildos taking both of them to the balls. She lifted off and started to untie me. "Don't move a muscle" she said. Once I was untied she grabbed her dildos and the bottle of lube. She laid down on the bed with her legs up on the footboard, inserted the bottle of lube into her pussy and squeezed out an ounce or two. She then did the same thing to her ass. I stood there in amazement as she slowly pushed each dildo back into her holes to move the lube around. "You said you wanted to fuck me after another guy did, here's your chance - have your way with me. Think about all that lube as if it's two other guys load they left inside me just for you."

I stripped off my clothes, spun her sideways on the bed and shoved my 7" cock balls deep in her ass and started fucking her as hard as I could. I had never fucked her that hard or that deep in her ass, always taking it easy on her. But now I knew she could handle more and she was loosened up and lubed up too. I continued to pound her as hard as I could while she laid with her arms outstretched and me able to watch her tits bounce. After the longest, hardest ass poundings I'd ever given anyone by far she pulled away and said "I want you in my pussy." I plunged in - she was always so tight and usually worked her clit to get even tighter. But this time she laid there twisting her nipples of her big flopping titties. Her cunt felt like I was fucking a warm jar of Mayo - I couldn't feel anything. A looked right at me after another 5 min of pounding and started saying "I can't even feel your little dick" and "my pussy got destroyed by that huge cock" and "just cum inside me I don't care so long as you get off.'

With that comment I stopped for a moment, reached over and grabbed the Realistic 8 and plunged it into her wet cunt. I pushed it down making room for my cock and together the two of us fucked her. As soon as I was balls deep A shrieked saying "it's too fucking much" but she wasn't pulling away. Rather she was moving herself closer to me and fucking me back even harder. "I'm gonna cum again" she screamed as her back arched and she pulled her nipples out at least an inch from her boobs. After her 30 second orgasm I pulled out the dildo and continued fucking her loose pussy. I couldn't believe what I was saying "I love your loose well fucked pussy" and many other things spilled out of my mouth. A looked right at me as I was about to cum and started telling me that "I can't even feel your dick in me" over and over. I blew a huge load into her now huge pussy. As soon as she felt my body cum she got up and said "that's all you get my little cuckhold. For now..."

It's been several weeks since that time. I was numb for the first few days after but by the next week I had asked her about it. She asked if I liked it and if it got me off. She said we would talk more about it later.

This is a very hot story. Would love to hear about any further developments.

Nice story, any updates or pics of your gorgeous wife "A"

If that story is even half true, then two big thumbs up for both you and your wife.

After my wife orgasms from her monster dildo, I love filling her pussy with lube and letting my average size cock slosh around in her sloppy seconds.

Double pussy penetrations are also fantastic.

Omg, this story is soo hot, I was getting hard just reading it. Reminds me when I used a 9" in my wife and then had seconds, I'm almost 7"s. After 30mins with the 9" and lots of lube, I slipped right in, she asked if I was in...but I had already slid in and out 3 times. What a turn on.

There are times when my wife's pussy gapes while I'm inside her, and I love the feeling! It typically happens after using the vibrator or dildo on her; on occassion she will let me put 3 or 4 fingers in her pussy.
In any case, we have been attempting a double penetration in her pussy (my cock/her vibrator), but haven't been able to get both all the way in at the same time...yet. Now that she's loosening up a bit, it's only a matter of time.

Users who are viewing this thread