Wife’s ownership

• Thread starterDaveW
  • Start date
DaveW said:
I wonder if there are more people here who fancy losing their girl to her lover (not just bull but her lover). Who likes to see them as a couple, both physically and emotionally 🖤
Yes I did with Kate and John I found it a real turn on when-she would tell me they loved each other and if he was away how much she missed him it was great to see them greeting each other when he got back

Reactions: cynful and Murphs
Murphs said:
This happened on two occasions with me...she had a Boyfriend/lover for 5 almost 6 years. When he finally gave her an ultimatum, she picked me and cried on my shoulder for months after...it was a good choice as she found out about 6 months later he was seeing another women on the side when he was also seeing her. Her last boyfriend/ lover, I heard her talking on the phone about "she would leave me if she could" and the "she loved" him. The only saving grace was that it was a long distance relationship and instead of waiting for her to make a decision, he started dating another women and broke it off after one more vacation together.

Both cases she did little things that told me she was in love with them. Having me leave so she could be alone with them. Making me were condoms if she allowed me to have sex with her. But most importantly treating me as a friend rather than husband and lover.

I recently overheard her telling an ex boyfriend that she loved being with him and that she was in love with him when they dated and she felt a lot of things for him even til this day. She has allowed him back into her life, but he isn't confident enough to take her more than just having sex with her on occasion.

So yes the chance of losing them is real and it is a turn on to this suck when her feelings for her Boyfriends with benefits turns into a lover.
John and Kate were together for 40 years he finished up living with us till he died a few years ago she still tells me how much she misses him and has his picture as a screensaver we have been married over 50 years

Reactions: SquirmingSub and happytwobeecucked
The thread Title is a Creative way to catch the eye of many on the forum although I am not sure I would have considered what you are describing as Wife's Ownership. With that said, my then wife (now Ex-W) back in our early 30's we initially considered ourselves a Hotwife/cuck couple, although during our marriage we found that we both preferred a much more regular arrangement/relationship which permits both a physically and emotionally engaging relationship. We often referred to it as a Poly with a cuck-twist.

DaveW said:
I wonder if there are more people here who fancy losing their girl to her lover (not just bull but her lover). Who likes to see them as a couple, both physically and emotionally 🖤
In our dynamic, there was never a fear and or concern about me losing the wife to another person (M or W) as she was bi. As we were both submissive we mutually agreed that we needed an Alpha Type Man within the overall relationship dynamic along with both agreeing that it was both for us individually and as a couple for there to be both a physical and emotional connection with the Alpha.

DaveW said:
Sex isn’t just physical but also emotional and when wife is emotionally attached to her lover, gets his attention (opening the car door, complimenting her, kissing her in public, etc.) she is more willing to submit herself to her lover. Meeting his family, friends and introduced as his new girl friend all adds up for her to be feel loved.
I would agree, when there is also an emotional connection, the physcial side in an outside of the bedroom is that much better for all involved. When they are a couple within the various family and social circles can add another layer to the relationship dynamic.

Murphs said:
Both cases she did little things that told me she was in love with them. Having me leave so she could be alone with them. Making me were condoms if she allowed me to have sex with her. But most importantly treating me as a friend rather than husband and lover.

I recently overheard her telling an ex boyfriend that she loved being with him and that she was in love with him when they dated and she felt a lot of things for him even til this day. She has allowed him back into her life, but he isn't confident enough to take her more than just having sex with her on occasion.

So yes the chance of losing them is real and it is a turn on to this suck when her feelings for her Boyfriends with benefits turns into a lover.
With my than wife (now Ex-W), during our marriage, while she had a few long long term relationships, the two (2) that stand outs as Poly with cuck-twist was a Poly-Triad with a mutual friend of ours and a Poly-V with my than Boss. During both Poly, the wife and I would in many ways default back to a much more close friends type dynamic while she and the other man would become the primary couple on many levels. The only Ultimatums ever received from either of those two men was that she not have intercourse with her husband (me) while she was in a long-term relationship with them.

As another poster mentioned, the communications between husband and wife has to be honest, open, and judgement free. The wife's needs, need to be considered, and the hubby need's to understand his true role in his marriage.

At the end of each of those relationships, it was felt by both of us and a recovery period of required.

• Love
Reactions: Murphs and happytwobeecucked
You have been writing stories of Debbie since a long time.
DaveW said:

Doesn't look like DaveW has been on here since June. He started similar stories 2 years ago then lets it die.

Reactions: Fitter