Wife’s ownership

• Thread starterDaveW
  • Start date
I have a similar dynamic with a particular girlfriend.
We live far apart, so we don't get to see each other often, but when we do, it's typically for 2-3 weeks, so we try to do as much as we can in that time period, of course.
She shares her pussy with other guys if/when opportunities arise, and she has one friend (that I know also) that she lets control her. Because he lives local to her, they have fucked many, many times.
We have done things like going to dinner together, to a bar one time together, and he has complete control of her during this time. That means they ride in the back seat together while I drive (often flirting and some kissing), and she sits with him at restaurants or other public places, so to a casual observer, it appears that THEY are the couple and I am the tag along.
When we have private moments with him, he ALWAYS gets her pussy and blowjob first, and if they don't want me around, I have to go make drinks or wait in another room until they want me to watch, join, or have my turn.
Another time when I was in town, we went to a get together/reunion for her high school class. He was there also, so of course, they visited for a bit. A few minutes later she came back to our table, said he wanted a blowjob, she was going to his car with him, and would be back in a few minutes. So I had to wait at our table until they were done and she came back.
In any case, we have had some fun times, and I enjoy those times and the 'role-playing' very much.
But... I don't want to lose her to him. Now, they haven't had much contact over the last year or two, so their relationship has cooled off considerably, but she will still fuck him anytime, anywhere he wants to this day. I would never want her to move in with him, go on vacation with him, or spend so much time together that the danger of losing her is present, but wouldn't care if it did happen.

• Love
Reactions: mwdad, cynful, Murphs and 3 others
Matureplay said:
My wife's past lover took her as his date to a friend's wedding. She loved being referred to and introduced to his friends as his gf with plenty of displays of affection. The other ladies told her how jealous they were. One ladynoted how affectionate they were and asked if she would be attending their wedding next. My wife told her you never know, she encouraged my wife to go out to catch the bouquet...she didn't catch it but loved the feeling. Still get hard thinking about it.
sound like a great arrangement. just wondering, does she wear her wedding rings while out with her BF? are others aware she is married?

Reactions: cynful, toolman, happytwobeecucked and 1 other person
My wife (I am 35 she is 25) only has fun with young college guys (black). She says that the age thing prevents any emotional attachment. Other than that our life together is normal and vanilla. None of our family, friends or associates know our secret. She generally only plays up when I am out of town on business trips and she has her fun at our beach house a few hours away from home. edit ... we sold the beach house and bought a house close to a university (96% black students). In my supportive way I have arranged to be out of town on business more often. Wifey has never been happier.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Bibob, hikawade, cynful and 5 others
Sex isn’t just physical but also emotional and when wife is emotionally attached to her lover, gets his attention (opening the car door, complimenting her, kissing her in public, etc.) she is more willing to submit herself to her lover. Meeting his family, friends and introduced as his new girl friend all adds up for her to be feel loved

As I mentioned above, this is something I am aspiring with my wife. There is a black guy we both know. She is petite, 125lbs, 30 yrs old, brunette with 34b and nice rounded ass and he is tall and assertive. I have seen them together in bigger get together and they look like a beautiful “couple”. I am hopeful to see them together as a couple soon.

• Love
Reactions: cynful, crt, SquirmingSub and 3 others
kristin4441 said:
perfect answer honesty, communication,and openness is the secret to making it all work
aside from you being sexy hot, i love most all ur coments and answers,

Reactions: kristin4441 and crt
cuckhubby48 said:
My wife and her boyfriend are a couple , my wife and I are happily married but she is attached to her boyfriend, emotionally and physically. If they decide to go away for a weekend they do, if they decide to go to a hotel for an evening they do, I am the supportive cuckold . So though I haven’t’lost’ my wife to him, he is the physical and emotional man in her life.
This is the same as my wife and I her and her boyfriend were together for over 40 years till he passed away last year she has his picture as a screensaver he finished up living with us and shared everything I just did as I was told and slept most of the time in the spare room he finished up being the man of the house

Reactions: mwdad, SquirmingSub, kristin4441 and 3 others
cuckhubby48 said:
My wife and her boyfriend are a couple , my wife and I are happily married but she is attached to her boyfriend, emotionally and physically. If they decide to go away for a weekend they do, if they decide to go to a hotel for an evening they do, I am the supportive cuckold . So though I haven’t’lost’ my wife to him, he is the physical and emotional man in her life.
Your situation is very similar to mine.
I got to share my wife with a friend of ours, it was our first threesome.
Jim and I have a business together and we were chasing some contracts with a company.
Carol is a secretary and it was arranged for her to accompany Jim to meet the clients at a hotel in which they would stay the night.
My wife spent the night in bed with Jim and told me how much she enjoyed being alone with him.
Since then they have started spending more time fucking without me.
I enjoy her telling me all the wonderful details as I get to fuck her when we are alone together.
We still enjoy threesomes though they often spend weekends away together.

Reactions: SquirmingSub, Nazareth, cynful and 3 others
Bibob said:
Your situation is very similar to mine.
I got to share my wife with a friend of ours, it was our first threesome.
Jim and I have a business together and we were chasing some contracts with a company.
Carol is a secretary and it was arranged for her to accompany Jim to meet the clients at a hotel in which they would stay the night.
My wife spent the night in bed with Jim and told me how much she enjoyed being alone with him.
Since then they have started spending more time fucking without me.
I enjoy her telling me all the wonderful details as I get to fuck her when we are alone together.
We still enjoy threesomes though they often spend weekends away together.

Sound perfect

Reactions: cynful, happytwobeecucked and Bibob
cuckhubby48 said:
Sound perfect
It is, she will come home and let me lick her pussy clean, mind you, I do that after watching Jim fuck her.

Reactions: cynful
Bibob said:
It is, she will come home and let me lick her pussy clean, mind you, I do that after watching Jim fuck her.
Ok. I’ve never done that and never want to

cuckhubby48 said:
I loved licking Kate clean when she has just been fucked by John nothing better than the taste of all their cum juice

• Love
Reactions: mwdad, cynful, BBCwhorewife and 2 others
DaveW said:
Esp when you know deep down that she deserves him and they look so beautiful as a couple together. Pretty whites wives deserves well endowed black dom males and they look amazing together
They really do, and the thought of him black breeding her just makes us so happy. His first mixed race little one to complement his established family with three different mothers already…..

Reactions: hikawade and cynful
cuckhubby48 said:
and what about her with a stranger like me, from the netherands? arriving from airport

johndews said:
and what about her with a stranger like me, from the netherands? arriving from airport
I’m lost with that response , sorry

johndews said:
I have never cleaned her up after a stranger has fucked her, except when I have met him in the steam room on a cruise and sucked their cock first.
It is amazing how many bi guys you meet there.
I have introduced her to them on a few occasions and have ended up having a threesome with him and my wife and have licked her pussy and his cock clean afterwards.

Reactions: cynful and BBCwhorewife
BBCwhorewife said:
My wife always wears her wedding ring with black men
Both should be proud that she displays her married status, for others to see and encourage them to try it

Reactions: cynful, crt, happytwobeecucked and 1 other person
DanW_cuckold said:
God I do love this kind of thing. My wife just started, as Covid shutdowns began to ease off, accompanying her lover to public events as his date. Nothing makes my little dick strain against it's cage like the feeling of knowing my wife with her wedding ring on is being introduced to people as his girlfriend.
Wow the ultimate experience ! Then shared with his friends

Kate always wore her wedding ring when she was on a date with John or away for the weekend people just assumed they were married and in many ways they were it really was a duel purpose ring same as her pussy

• Love
Reactions: mwdad, Bibob, cynful and 1 other person
Kenbcolley said:
Kate always wore her wedding ring when she was on a date with John or away for the weekend people just assumed they were married and in many ways they were it really was a duel purpose ring same as her pussy
It's amazing the way a woman acts when her wedding ring isn't an issue

Reactions: happytwobeecucked
yakman said:
It's amazing the way a woman acts when her wedding ring isn't an issue
No it was not a issue with her she knew I was more than happy with anything she did

Reactions: cynful