Wife’s ownership

• Thread starterDaveW
  • Start date

DaveW

New around here...
Beloved Member
Mar 17, 2021
I wonder if there are more people here who fancy losing their girl to her lover (not just bull but her lover). Who likes to see them as a couple, both physically and emotionally đź–¤

• Love
Reactions: LNA, Macmachine, franklyhorny and 11 others
DaveW said:
I wonder if there are more people here who fancy losing their girl to her lover (not just bull but her lover). Who likes to see them as a couple, both physically and emotionally đź–¤
Is this something your experiencing or a fantasy, her pleasure always comes first

Reactions: franklyhorny, toolman and crt
Something I want to see happening soon

• Love
Reactions: franklyhorny, Cumeatingwife, toolman and 1 other person
Reactions: toolman
I am 32, she is 30

• Love
Reactions: toolman
DaveW said:
I am 32, she is 30 is she a good fuck or just ok
Good ages,

Reactions: toolman and DaveW
This happened to me. I witnessed my wife well my now ex-wife fall in love with her black lover who was her coworker. It was my idea to share from the very beginning and had shared her off and on for a few years before we decided that a steady lover might be a good idea and she fell hard for him.

• Love
Reactions: mwdad, cynful, SquirmingSub and 8 others
bound2bmine said:
This happened to me. I witnessed my wife well my now ex-wife fall in love with her black lover who was her coworker. It was my idea to share from the very beginning and had shared her off and on for a few years before we decided that a steady lover might be a good idea and she fell hard for him.
It happens at times, the communications between husband and wife has to be honest, and open. The wife's needs, need to be considered. And hubby need's to understand his true role in his marriage

• Love
Reactions: cynful, SquirmingSub, zeros and 4 others
I don’t think it’s uncommon when you know she deserves someone better

• Love
Reactions: hikawade, toolman, happytwobeecucked and 1 other person
DaveW said:
This is the dynamic I prefer,it's not just a meet and fuck then leave for me.

I take them to dinner, concerts, spend weekends with them, I've went on a weeks holiday with three wives,Greece,Portugal, Spain, see the sights, walk to the beach hand in hand, convince them to go topless on the beach etc.

It's all about intimacy with me, obviously I have to fancy them strongly to be so invested in them but I find when you treat them like a GF, like they haven't been treated in years,a lot of the time have never been treated like that, when you get back to the hotel they submit themselves and become totally uninhibited, up for anything and do things they have never nor would ever dream of doing with their husbands.

• Love
Reactions: mwdad, leahshub, cynful and 6 others
DaveW said:
My wife and her boyfriend are a couple , my wife and I are happily married but she is attached to her boyfriend, emotionally and physically. If they decide to go away for a weekend they do, if they decide to go to a hotel for an evening they do, I am the supportive cuckold . So though I haven’t’lost’ my wife to him, he is the physical and emotional man in her life.

• Love
Reactions: leahshub, cynful, SquirmingSub and 7 others
Sandy Row said:
This is the dynamic I prefer,it's not just a meet and fuck then leave for me.

I take them to dinner, concerts, spend weekends with them, I've went on a weeks holiday with three wives,Greece,Portugal, Spain, see the sights, walk to the beach hand in hand, convince them to go topless on the beach etc.

It's all about intimacy with me, obviously I have to fancy them strongly to be so invested in them but I find when you treat them like a GF, like they haven't been treated in years,a lot of the time have never been treated like that, when you get back to the hotel they submit themselves and become totally uninhibited, up for anything and do things they have never nor would ever dream of doing with their husbands.
There is something special about the lover (bull) treating her as his gf, taking her on dates, holidays, kissing her in public, holding hands and then she giving herself fully to him in the bedroom

Even better will be if he will take her as his prized possession in his social occasions, work events, weddings, etc. as his gf

Something special about the bond between the two.

• Love
Reactions: mwdad, SquirmingSub, cynful and 10 others
DaveW said:
There is something special about the lover (bull) treating her as his gf, taking her on dates, holidays, kissing her in public, holding hands and then she giving herself fully to him in the bedroom

Even better will be if he will take her as his prized possession in his social occasions, work events, weddings, etc. as his gf

Something special about the bond between the two.
Correct. The perfect wife/bull relationship with cuckold supporting

• Love
Reactions: cynful, hikawade, BBCwhorewife and 3 others
Matureplay said:
My wife's past lover took her as his date to a friend's wedding. She loved being referred to and introduced to his friends as his gf with plenty of displays of affection. The other ladies told her how jealous they were. One ladynoted how affectionate they were and asked if she would be attending their wedding next. My wife told her you never know, she encouraged my wife to go out to catch the bouquet...she didn't catch it but loved the feeling. Still get hard thinking about it.
This is amazing, I am sure she must have felt so nice and would have pleased him in bed

Wives miss feeling like a gf after a few years of marriage. They miss getting attention and all the public affection of love. And when they bull provides that, they surrender themselves to their new owners

• Love
Reactions: mwdad, hikawade, zeros and 5 others
God I do love this kind of thing. My wife just started, as Covid shutdowns began to ease off, accompanying her lover to public events as his date. Nothing makes my little dick strain against it's cage like the feeling of knowing my wife with her wedding ring on is being introduced to people as his girlfriend.

• Love
Reactions: cynful, hikawade, zeros and 4 others
yakman said:
It happens at times, the communications between husband and wife has to be honest, and open. The wife's needs, need to be considered. And hubby need's to understand his true role in his marriage
perfect answer honesty, communication,and openness is the secret to making it all work

• Love
Reactions: zeros, toolman and happytwobeecucked
DaveW said:
As long as I could serve them both not a prob;em

Reactions: cynful, BBCwhorewife and happytwobeecucked
My OH has now been had by her third black bull on our bed for the first time. He has told her that he will take her to his to his home in the USA - hopefully for at least one month - and daily cuck me with a view to her coming home to me pregnant. My OH tells me that she has fallen in love with this bull and I am hopeful that this will have a natural, permanent relationship conclusion where I am totally secondary…

• Love
Reactions: mwdad, cynful, MyPureWife and 3 others
I often tease my wife my casually dropping the word “couple” when she is out with her male colleagues or even some times friends, etc and she enjoys it

I am nudging her to get close to someone and can’t wait for the day when they are a real “couple”

• Love
Reactions: happytwobeecucked and toolman
happytwobeecucked said:
I am hopeful that this will have a natural, permanent relationship conclusion where I am totally secondary…
Esp when you know deep down that she deserves him and they look so beautiful as a couple together. Pretty whites wives deserves well endowed black dom males and they look amazing together

• Love
Reactions: toolman and happytwobeecucked