Why do you like gangbangs?

• Thread starternewcpl2
  • Start date
Ive been in plenty of MFM 3soms and 1 on 1 group sex with multiple partners but never a gangbang. I think it would be fun with guys I know and trust.

I have always liked to have sex with more then one man at a time it is very rewarding. Having no control over what is done to you excites me to no end. I would suggest every women try it at least once you might like it.

Susan said:
Ive been in plenty of MFM 3soms and 1 on 1 group sex with multiple partners but never a gangbang. I think it would be fun with guys I know and trust.

It's the runaway excitement of guys you don't know and don't trust that wets my knickers...

I've never done it either but think about it a lot. I still find it a little scary thinking about letting more than 2 do it real time.

As a bisexual male, I've enjoyed seeing girlfriends taking Black men one after the other, and it's also happened to me. I loved seeing the looks on their faces, and the moans as the multiple orgasms flowed over them as they were getting fucked and filled, and how their faces looked when their mouths would get suddenly filled by cum, and even to the point of being made "air-tight".

My experience has been similar to what Clarkecombo said. I have set up numerous gang bangs for my girlfriend, who is very sexual and is absolutely wild about having a big black bull doing her. So, when she has a gang of bulls taking turns in all her holes, it's like she goes out of her mind. They give her almost continuous incredible rolling orgasms while they're packing her cunt with cum, filling her stomach, and tapping her ass. After one of those all night sessions, I get to eat their cream pies out of her ravaged cunt, then she usually sleeps the entire next day.

it's alllll about you

debbiedoes said:
my personal preference for gangbangs mostly stem from the facts of me loving to be the center of attention, not being in control, and so not knowing what will happen next... the anticipation is devine... the length of time I can have my mouth, pussy and ass filled with hard pounding cock is great. and if I know the guys, I can be filled many times with cum.. Preg risk is a great turn on.

DebbieDoes I like your attitude. It seems the more ******** to hard, black, long, thick shafts in your pussy, ass, hands, mouth, and near your tits too is a keypoint in the woman's gangbang satisfaction. It's more than the taboo of course but it's as if the more skin on skin contact a woman has to BBCs the happier she is. I always make it clear whenever I fuck a woman that the first time is " all about her " and in the gangbang event the spotlight is intensified. Guys who have ganged white chicks, chime in fellas! Am I right?

25yoNYCbull4wives

Our Top 10...

...things we love about gangbangs(in no particular order)

1. Being "man-handled" by lots of hands at the same time
2. Watching Honey being stripped
3. Being "smothered" in cock
4. The sheer "dirtiness" of the sex
5. Being air-tight
6. Being air-tight AND loose in every hole while feeling so full
7. Being used as a series of openings
8. Cum everywhere:bj:
9. Smelling like 'fuck'
10. Honey forgetting that I'm in the room

ah, Science

They have done the research:
Banging a Gang
Women Who Seek Group Sex with Men
A study by sexologists Joan and Dwight Dixon yields valuable information on women who initiate encounters with three or more men.
Libido: Naked Brunch: Banging a Gang

I was actually a young girl the first time that I was ever gang banged. I never intended for it to happen. I just wanted to fuck the guy who I thought wanted to be my BF, but after he had fucked me oh so well and I was still panting from a huge orgasm he just slipped from my womb and held my leg open while one of his buddies drove his wonderful black cock inside me.

I couldn't help myself, it was like my body just took over and I fucked the new guy with everything I had. It was about the time that he too emptied his sperm inside me that I noticed that there were two more naked black men standing to one side, waiting for their turn at me. Seeing them standing there with their cocks so hard somehow excited me to no end, it was so exciteing to know that I had made those cocks get so hard.

Well, to make a long story short, I fucked them all, over and over until they had finished with me. The entire experiance of being totally controlled by man after man, with constant overlapping orgasms, feeling their hands all over my body all the time, listening to them laugh and call me filthy names, feeling their mixed cum run down my ass crack, and smelling the overpowering smell of cum and sweat filling my nostrils. I knew it was wrong, but I had loved that first experiance so much that I went back over and over for more.

Being gangbanged is almost the ultimate orgasmic experiance that I can think about.

Nikki

While the sample is very small, it's still fascinating and comforting for those women who think there might be something "wrong" with them because they fantasize about it. It shows that there are many, many women who share the same fantasy about GBs, albeit in different settings, situations and involving black men. One thought here - condoms and GBs just don't seem to go together.

I would like to get gangbanged by a large number of black men, but not sure how to go about to find a situation like that.

I have never knew a girl that did a gang bang,wife doesn't eather.We were both in college for 4 year.We heard about a lots of girls that did,but it was only boys talking.If any girls did gang bang,they kept it quite

I ask her

There is a very attractive young woman in the Cincinnati area that loves gangbangs and is quite open about it. We are swingers and the very first time I met her she walked right up to me, introduced herself and said "I'm into gangbangs". I just laughed because it's not the way a person normally starts a conversation. She is very nice and not openly slutty but just very "matter of fact" about her desires. Her husband is not a bad guy but he's a little strange. He is definitely a watcher. A woman I know started to blow him while he was watching his wife being double teamed and he declined her offer. He'd rather sit in the corner and jerk off than get a blow job while watching. Also, we were in a group of about 75 swingers when we first met. He couldn't take his eyes off of women that were not in our group. He was actually kind of obnoxious about the way he kept dragging me away from naked women that I was playing with to show me females that were complete strangers wearing skirts walking across the street. I will grant him the fact that he has good taste.

The next time I see her at the club I'll ask her what EXACTLY she likes about being gangbanged. I'm sure she'll tell me...if she even knows.

My wife craves black cock fests and for her it is the ultimate sexual release. For me, not so much. I went along a few times in the beginning but now generally prefer not to know the details. And, she finds it amusing that I wear a condom when we fuck after one of her parties - at least until she gets the results of her STDs test. Bill

Because I love being the center of attention for a group of black men. When I'm having sex with a group of BBC I feel so sexy and complete