Why Bi?

DadPool said:
I absolutely love this thread! I would love to find a guy that will look at pics and videos of my wife while I pleasure him. 🤤
Where are you

Reactions: Readyu
I guess I would like to consider myself as bi. Before being cucked, I didn't think I had any interest in cock, but my wife does not allow me to have any pussy at all, only black cocks and more recently, non-black femboys and chicks with dicks. I have gotten so used to cock that I crave it, so now I guess my proper category would be a sissy gay.

• Love
Reactions: bifriendly, LNA, 69eatmore77 and 4 others
TxCreampieGuy said:
This is the exact same dynamic that we are currently exploring. Whenever we get a chance to meet with somebody local who reaches out from one of the other outlets and is a fan of our adventures, it's always a treat. She's back home In Georgia and so granting the fans ultimate fantasy just not possible right now. But scenarios like above we can get pretty close. We set up the meat they come over and hand them the remote and let him get comfortable watching all our home movies and I'm taking care of him just as well as vixen would. It's always fun to put on the exact little outfit she's wearing in the movie or other personal you know little Memento things and just start worshiping his cock. Just as she would do whatever he wants, then he gets to do to me by proxy.. quite a bit of fun and quite a bit of cum too.

photo-output-4.jpg photo-output-3.jpg File_016.png 464_1514571446261.jpeg
Got room for a little one ?

Reactions: WhiteMarried
Gracie said:
I guess I would like to consider myself as bi. Before being cucked, I didn't think I had any interest in cock, but my wife does not allow me to have any pussy at all, only black cocks and more recently, non-black femboys and chicks with dicks. I have gotten so used to cock that I crave it, so now I guess my proper category would be a sissy gay.
Come suck mines

• Love
Reactions: Focker, fllcouple, WhiteMarried and 1 other person
I consider myself a decidedly straight guy. However, for a long time now, I have started to like dicks. Especially those gushing and covered with cum. I also really like the sight of dangling balls.
I am surprised by my current developing tastes. I just want to taste some cock and sticky cum and also to know the feeling of being fucked in the ass. I especially like the thought of being completely dominated by another man. I need to find someone, some man-teacher to whom I could suck and learn to do it properly and through whom I could learn to become good at giving ass. I think I will find someone like that soon.

dylomeyka said:
I consider myself a decidedly straight guy. However, for a long time now, I have started to like dicks. Especially those gushing and covered with cum. I also really like the sight of dangling balls.
I am surprised by my current developing tastes. I just want to taste some cock and sticky cum and also to know the feeling of being fucked in the ass. I especially like the thought of being completely dominated by another man. I need to find someone, some man-teacher to whom I could suck and learn to do it properly and through whom I could learn to become good at giving ass. I think I will find someone like that soon.
Yes, well one can see how you would consider yourself to be a decidedly straight guy. LOL

• Haha
Reactions: WhiteMarried and dildomeyka
Anyone around southeast Texas interest in meeting to exchange wife photos and pursue this neiche ?

Reactions: Slutlvr2008
I'm in Katy Texas, don't have any wife pics but love the pics on your profile

We need to talk

scr said:
Like most men I always enjoyed showing pictures of my wife to strangers who told me how attractive she was and how lucky I was to have such a wife. some men shared their own photos of wives and I found myself becoming aroused when looking at them. One guy I met on a wife sharing website, after chatting for a while I showed him some pictures with he face cropped out, well, he recognised the background and told me where I had taken the photo, suddenly I was chatting to a man who knew the town and what part of the town where I lived, he lived in the same town.... The excitement level suddenly increased. We chatted frequently, even to the point of showing each other photos with faces, hers and mine. When he suggested we meet up I was nervous and very excited, he gave me his address and told me to bring my laptop so he could look at the videos as well as our photos. I didn't realise it at the time but he was pr.paring me for the next stage of my cuckold fantasy.
The big day arrived, I showered and grabbed my gear and drove to his house which was only 10 minutes drive. As soon as I arrived I walked straight up the driveway and he met me at the door, Smiling he walked me through to the back room turning to me he said " do you have all of the stuff I told you to bring?" Suddenly it was obvious to me that he was in charge and I was the cuckold.
He took my laptop and set it up so it played on his big screen tv, he looked through my files and suddenly the photo of my wife was on the big screen, naked and *******. He then shocked me by stripping off naked and then sat next to me, the expression on my face said it all, he immediately suggested I get undressed as we were going to be stroking to our hot wives. My eyes were drawn to his naked body, especially his smooth hairless semi hard cock, laughing at me he said "hurry up, I'm horny as fuck to see your slutty wife on the big screen" I strip off and sitting back he brings up the photos, asking for details about the fucking pics, I watch him stroking his now hard cock, the beads of pre cum on the mushroom head of his cock.
more to follow

IMG_0686aa.JPG IMG_0693aa.JPG IMG_0701.JPG
Nice! Love to suck these lovely big cocks!

I think it’s cute as hell & would love to play with it

Reactions: Readyu and WhiteMarried
Can't see the pic , but I love small dicks

Reactions: Readyu and WhiteMarried
Hey everyone. It’s been a bit since I posted on here. Entertaining getting back into the reading I must admit. I wanted to give kudos again to this site and the creators of this forum in particular. Was looking for justification and organization to my thoughts and feelings and this helped out.

I’m still in a bit off an odd way but I’ve come to accept and embrace it. I still have zero physical attraction to the male form with the exception of another guy’s cock, balls, and asshole. Anyone else in that same boat? I’ve worked into a regular sexual relationship with a fellow cuck and have my own semi-regular black bull who is “straight” which is of endless appeal for me. Anyways hope all are well out there!

Reactions: Switchguy, tinyasianhub and WhiteMarried
For me the thought of being used by a dominate black man is the turn on.

• Love
Reactions: SummertimeM, Readyu and WhiteMarried
Mike and Chris said:
For me the thought of being used by a dominate black man is the turn on.
I agree,specially if a couple are sharing the same man

TxCreampieGuy said:
This is the exact same dynamic that we are currently exploring. Whenever we get a chance to meet with somebody local who reaches out from one of the other outlets and is a fan of our adventures, it's always a treat. She's back home In Georgia and so granting the fans ultimate fantasy just not possible right now. But scenarios like above we can get pretty close. We set up the meat they come over and hand them the remote and let him get comfortable watching all our home movies and I'm taking care of him just as well as vixen would. It's always fun to put on the exact little outfit she's wearing in the movie or other personal you know little Memento things and just start worshiping his cock. Just as she would do whatever he wants, then he gets to do to me by proxy.. quite a bit of fun and quite a bit of cum too.

photo-output-4.jpg photo-output-3.jpg File_016.png 464_1514571446261.jpeg
very nice, absolutely would love that... Fuck my wife and feed me that cock and cum. Would love to suck a black again

Reactions: Readyu, Katycock and WhiteMarried
devontallguy said:
I knew I had some photos of one of my meetings with another husband.

me looking at wife pics.jpg other guy cock.jpg other husband and pic folder.jpg other wife.jpg wanking together.jpg
wish i was there

WhiteMarried said:
I agree,specially if a couple are sharing the same man
First full sexual experience was just that. It’s quite a moment to share With your wife.

• Love
Reactions: Readyu, WhiteMarried and 69eatmore77