• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Why Bi?

me too

• Love
Reactions: throwback and Readyu
RealBullX said:
I used to invite cucks like you several times.
The difference that I am the bull, and the cuck gets to be my guest for a session where he gets humilated and gets tasks to do infront of me.
some tasks was to suck me, while I look at his wife
Mmm love that

Reactions: BBCwhorewife, 44 mwm and Readyu
scr said:
Like most men I always enjoyed showing pictures of my wife to strangers who told me how attractive she was and how lucky I was to have such a wife. some men shared their own photos of wives and I found myself becoming aroused when looking at them. One guy I met on a wife sharing website, after chatting for a while I showed him some pictures with he face cropped out, well, he recognised the background and told me where I had taken the photo, suddenly I was chatting to a man who knew the town and what part of the town where I lived, he lived in the same town.... The excitement level suddenly increased. We chatted frequently, even to the point of showing each other photos with faces, hers and mine. When he suggested we meet up I was nervous and very excited, he gave me his address and told me to bring my laptop so he could look at the videos as well as our photos. I didn't realise it at the time but he was pr.paring me for the next stage of my cuckold fantasy.
The big day arrived, I showered and grabbed my gear and drove to his house which was only 10 minutes drive. As soon as I arrived I walked straight up the driveway and he met me at the door, Smiling he walked me through to the back room turning to me he said " do you have all of the stuff I told you to bring?" Suddenly it was obvious to me that he was in charge and I was the cuckold.
He took my laptop and set it up so it played on his big screen tv, he looked through my files and suddenly the photo of my wife was on the big screen, naked and *******. He then shocked me by stripping off naked and then sat next to me, the expression on my face said it all, he immediately suggested I get undressed as we were going to be stroking to our hot wives. My eyes were drawn to his naked body, especially his smooth hairless semi hard cock, laughing at me he said "hurry up, I'm horny as fuck to see your slutty wife on the big screen" I strip off and sitting back he brings up the photos, asking for details about the fucking pics, I watch him stroking his now hard cock, the beads of pre cum on the mushroom head of his cock.
more to follow

IMG_0686aa.JPG IMG_0693aa.JPG IMG_0701.JPG
Wanna suck em both mmmm

I’ll start by recognizing @Katycock with the beginning of this and anyone else for that matter. This is a bit of a therapeutic purging but realize I have the right audience.

It’s been some time now since my wife started having sex with other men. I have a blood pressure and blood thinner medication combination that makes sex tough sometimes. Very quickly I realized I loved to watch my wife have sex. Almost as quickly I realized I was staring at the other guy or guys cocks as much as I was at my wife. We started some pegging which my wife wanted to do for a long time. Then came cleaning my wife up. I realized by her lack of response after that it was acceptable and that she liked it. She made it a point to not clean up after she had sex and came home after. She got off to it and got even further interested when I wore her wet or cum crusted panties.

Eventually we talked about and she encouraged me to have sex with her and another guy. I was apprehensive but assured as she would let me know with who and when. As she was giving a blowjob she motioned me over and before I knew it I was sucking his cock. Before it was all said and done she pegged me and then relentlessly jacked me off as he fucked me in the ass. Without it being close was the best orgasm I’ve had.

I did a lot of searching internally right after and I was conflicted but ok. I drew up my courage with the support of my wife and decided to permanently broaden my sexual horizons. Someone throughout this thread mentioned the homosexual angle to cuckolding and how they often go hand in hand. I learned this firsthand and you are right. We’ve met with another couple who’s very similar to us. The husband and I watch as a bull or bulls fuck our wives as we play with ourselves. I mustered the freedom and asked him if I could suck his cock as we watched. He didn’t answer me at first but he started watching me just as much as he did them. I just went for it and it grew from there. Not only do our wives like it but he loved it. Since then, I blow him and he fucks me in the ass as we watch. I’m a little jealous since he refuses to cum before he fucks his wife to finish but it’s ok.

Don’t misread me, I love having sex with my wife when able. But if I had to I’d rank watching my wife get fucked, giving head and getting fucked next, and then sex with her. It’s become such a turn on for us both. I prefer her bulls bisexual but sometimes it just doesn’t work out. I’m not sure what you would classify it as but pretty recently my wife arranged a gangbang for me. I had heard it spoken of before but I experienced my first orgasms through anal sex with one particular guy. The great thing is he’s bisexual and is toward the top of the list for my wife and way over the top for me. When we’re around others we make reference to him being the cleaning service and that they are coming over. Has anyone experienced the orgasm like that? I have a handful of them each time especially in missionary and when I ride. Very little to nothing comes out but it’s so intense and unlike a regular orgasm I have multiple.

Thanks for the forum again. It feels good to let my story out. Anyone reading this can realize it’s ok. If you’ve thought of it and your wife is involved with other men I encourage you to take the leap. My wife said it best. She said I have nothing to worry about. She said she has sex with other men daily and often has deviant sexual with groups of men. There’s enough judgement to go around but we have none for each other.

• Love
Reactions: Lovasianladies, dildomeyka, AussieCuckwannabe and 5 others
SummertimeM said:
I’ll start by recognizing @Katycock with the beginning of this and anyone else for that matter. This is a bit of a therapeutic purging but realize I have the right audience.

It’s been some time now since my wife started having sex with other men. I have a blood pressure and blood thinner medication combination that makes sex tough sometimes. Very quickly I realized I loved to watch my wife have sex. Almost as quickly I realized I was staring at the other guy or guys cocks as much as I was at my wife. We started some pegging which my wife wanted to do for a long time. Then came cleaning my wife up. I realized by her lack of response after that it was acceptable and that she liked it. She made it a point to not clean up after she had sex and came home after. She got off to it and got even further interested when I wore her wet or cum crusted panties.

Eventually we talked about and she encouraged me to have sex with her and another guy. I was apprehensive but assured as she would let me know with who and when. As she was giving a blowjob she motioned me over and before I knew it I was sucking his cock. Before it was all said and done she pegged me and then relentlessly jacked me off as he fucked me in the ass. Without it being close was the best orgasm I’ve had.

I did a lot of searching internally right after and I was conflicted but ok. I drew up my courage with the support of my wife and decided to permanently broaden my sexual horizons. Someone throughout this thread mentioned the homosexual angle to cuckolding and how they often go hand in hand. I learned this firsthand and you are right. We’ve met with another couple who’s very similar to us. The husband and I watch as a bull or bulls fuck our wives as we play with ourselves. I mustered the freedom and asked him if I could suck his cock as we watched. He didn’t answer me at first but he started watching me just as much as he did them. I just went for it and it grew from there. Not only do our wives like it but he loved it. Since then, I blow him and he fucks me in the ass as we watch. I’m a little jealous since he refuses to cum before he fucks his wife to finish but it’s ok.

Don’t misread me, I love having sex with my wife when able. But if I had to I’d rank watching my wife get fucked, giving head and getting fucked next, and then sex with her. It’s become such a turn on for us both. I prefer her bulls bisexual but sometimes it just doesn’t work out. I’m not sure what you would classify it as but pretty recently my wife arranged a gangbang for me. I had heard it spoken of before but I experienced my first orgasms through anal sex with one particular guy. The great thing is he’s bisexual and is toward the top of the list for my wife and way over the top for me. When we’re around others we make reference to him being the cleaning service and that they are coming over. Has anyone experienced the orgasm like that? I have a handful of them each time especially in missionary and when I ride. Very little to nothing comes out but it’s so intense and unlike a regular orgasm I have multiple.

Thanks for the forum again. It feels good to let my story out. Anyone reading this can realize it’s ok. If you’ve thought of it and your wife is involved with other men I encourage you to take the leap. My wife said it best. She said I have nothing to worry about. She said she has sex with other men daily and often has deviant sexual with groups of men. There’s enough judgement to go around but we have none for each other.
Thanks for the feedback , I started on my Bi life at the age of 17 when I was offered a ride home from a party while I was ***** and the guy seduced me and I liked it . I had quite a few relationships with men , but mostly stopped when I got married . I am still married but since going through the menopause my wife has gone completely off sex , so I have turned to having sex with men again , not very often , but I do enjoy it , I would still like to have sex with a woman but that seems more like cheating on my wife than going with another man . Comments welcomed

Reactions: areuanaughtywife and natasnaikul
Murphs said:
Problem is most men dont understand cuckolding, even swingers we met don't understand cuckolding. My wife is too sub and would never make me do anything. We have had some dominant guys in her life but none would do anything in front of me.
You are truly on point that most men truly don't seem to understand the positive aspects of cuckolding. Through the years, many of our swinger friends also did not understanding cuckolding even though so many of them claimed to be sexually liberated and open minded. Similar to your situation, my than wife (now ex-wife) projected confidence in public although was very submissive with him come to her sexuality and was attracted to much more Alpha type Dominate Men.

During our marriage, there was a mix of NSA sexual relationships, and longer term exclusive types relationships, ALL were dominate guys, although similar to your relationship, most of them would preferred to keep there intimacy secret/private, although there was some that actually insisted on me being present during some sessions.

Murphs said:
We had one couple with a dominant wife that ****** me to watch my wife being fucked by her husband and his boss, she stroked me and made me eat her, but focused her aggression on my wife's use. The boss later came over once and used my wife, but for the most part had her meet him elsewhere.
I have to say, that what you described seems to be an amazing experience.

Murphs said:
I thought I had one of her ex-boyfriends (huge cock) ready to take the step as a bull and force both of us to be his property, but he ended up not having the stones to do it and when my wife found out I was talking to him, made me promise not to communicate with him again - they still meet occasionally.
During that same marriage (now ex-wife), we did have a creative Poly-Triad with a mutual friend of ours which in itself is a long story, although you would have enjoyed it. While he was not one of her ex-boyfriends, he was a man that had continued to make sexual advances towards her for some 10+ years before the the experience happened. More to the point, for the duration of the intimate relationship, we were BOTH his property is so many ways.

Reactions: tinyasianhub, natasnaikul and Murphs
scr said:
sorry for the delay.
we continued to watch the fucking scene on his big tv, I felt I knew what was going to happen and it did, he looked across at me, his big cock was hard and dripping pre cum, he said "your getting off on this I can tell by how hard your cock is", he reached across and grabbed my cock, pulling me closer to him, before I knew it he stood up and his cock was level with my face, "open your mouth cucky " he told me and he fed/****** his cock into my open mouth. the feeling was a bit surreal, a couple of minutes before I was a hetro guy and now I am sucking on my first cock and loving the domination and control he had over me. I just loved it when he told me that I was his new cock sucking fag husband as i sucked and wanked him into my mouth to my very private videos.
when I first arrived he asked me if I would mind if he took a few pic, "no face" he promised me, so i said sure thats fine
I later realised that he took a number of photos and videos of me sucking and stroking his bull cock, later he showed me the photos as he downloaded them onto my laptop. I became aroused again seeing me in action trying to please this guy who I had just met IMG_1413_1.JPG IMG_1418_1.JPG
Fuck.. So love your story.. Keep it up giggles

• Love
Reactions: Readyu
lknforfun said:
Love meeting a cuckold who enjoys this type of encounter. Nice of you to share it
Love to rub these succulent cocks together and swallow their nectar

JimboJam said:
Thats a hot story, can't wait for the rest!
Love to suck that

I knew I had some photos of one of my meetings with another husband.

me looking at wife pics.jpg other guy cock.jpg other husband and pic folder.jpg other wife.jpg wanking together.jpg

Reactions: Katycock, 44 mwm, littlewilly and 2 others
TxCreampieGuy said:
This is the exact same dynamic that we are currently exploring. Whenever we get a chance to meet with somebody local who reaches out from one of the other outlets and is a fan of our adventures, it's always a treat. She's back home In Georgia and so granting the fans ultimate fantasy just not possible right now. But scenarios like above we can get pretty close. We set up the meat they come over and hand them the remote and let him get comfortable watching all our home movies and I'm taking care of him just as well as vixen would. It's always fun to put on the exact little outfit she's wearing in the movie or other personal you know little Memento things and just start worshiping his cock. Just as she would do whatever he wants, then he gets to do to me by proxy.. quite a bit of fun and quite a bit of cum too.

photo-output-4.jpg photo-output-3.jpg File_016.png 464_1514571446261.jpeg
Where are you guys am a bit interested in the experience

Reactions: Readyu
scr said:
Like most men I always enjoyed showing pictures of my wife to strangers who told me how attractive she was and how lucky I was to have such a wife. some men shared their own photos of wives and I found myself becoming aroused when looking at them. One guy I met on a wife sharing website, after chatting for a while I showed him some pictures with he face cropped out, well, he recognised the background and told me where I had taken the photo, suddenly I was chatting to a man who knew the town and what part of the town where I lived, he lived in the same town.... The excitement level suddenly increased. We chatted frequently, even to the point of showing each other photos with faces, hers and mine. When he suggested we meet up I was nervous and very excited, he gave me his address and told me to bring my laptop so he could look at the videos as well as our photos. I didn't realise it at the time but he was pr.paring me for the next stage of my cuckold fantasy.
The big day arrived, I showered and grabbed my gear and drove to his house which was only 10 minutes drive. As soon as I arrived I walked straight up the driveway and he met me at the door, Smiling he walked me through to the back room turning to me he said " do you have all of the stuff I told you to bring?" Suddenly it was obvious to me that he was in charge and I was the cuckold.
He took my laptop and set it up so it played on his big screen tv, he looked through my files and suddenly the photo of my wife was on the big screen, naked and *******. He then shocked me by stripping off naked and then sat next to me, the expression on my face said it all, he immediately suggested I get undressed as we were going to be stroking to our hot wives. My eyes were drawn to his naked body, especially his smooth hairless semi hard cock, laughing at me he said "hurry up, I'm horny as fuck to see your slutty wife on the big screen" I strip off and sitting back he brings up the photos, asking for details about the fucking pics, I watch him stroking his now hard cock, the beads of pre cum on the mushroom head of his cock.
more to follow

Nice!

Reactions: Katycock
Not sure .. I'm new here so I'm probably fucking up already somehow...

Reactions: WhiteMarried
scr said:
more to follow

Damn i wanna suck those cocks

one of my favorite pastimes , being naked with another guy watching porn while stroking each other

• Love
Reactions: WhiteMarried and Readyu
Katycock said:
one of my favorite pastimes , being naked with another guy watching porn while stroking each other
Sounds idyllic

I absolutely love this thread! I would love to find a guy that will look at pics and videos of my wife while I pleasure him. 🤤

• Love
Reactions: Readyu, Janrich, BBCnky and 3 others
DadPool said:
I absolutely love this thread! I would love to find a guy that will look at pics and videos of my wife while I pleasure him. 🤤
Why can't she join?

Reactions: Readyu and WhiteMarried

Users who are viewing this thread