Why are Indians becoming the biggest cuckolds in the world ?

• Thread startertoocoolguy22
  • Start date
If in fact Indians are 'becoming the biggest cuckolds in the world' as the title of the thread suggests... I find after being in contact with Indian couples in this area, there are very few who actually take the plunge and engage in the lifestyle but are merely intrigued by the idea..

• Love
Reactions: AstaSilva and toolman2c
I dont think Indians have anything to worry about it.
Theres sure to be millions of indian women with "traditional" ie somewhat racist beliefs that they will prefer to be with other Indians. Albeit, less so in the relative melting pot of north America.
But blending is fairly typical here for people of all cultures. irish don't just marry irish. Asians don't just marry Asians. Polish don't just marry Polish etc.
some have just been more resistant so far than others.

if youre on the short end of the stick in dating, as an Indian man, it may have to with something other than cock size, that indian women are finding unappealing about you.

In high school I dated a girl from a very traditional Greek family. Im not Greek. But she said she didn't want to date Greeks because she saw them like her father...sexist, backwards, authoritarian, repressive, old fashioned etc. esp in how he treated her and her mother.

If Indian women have similar impressions of Indian men which are turning them away, you can try to be different in how you come across to them.

Outside of fetish sites like this, I don't think women of any race are driven to just find horse cocked partners.

Last edited: