Why Are Blacks the Best Athletes?

• Thread starterhillboy
  • Start date
hillboy said:
I think what this points out is more a prejudice than reasoning. All the effort to argue against reality must be tiresome. It's not an insult to admit that black men, overall, are physically closer to the ideal athlete than any other race. Their are many theories that attempt to explain this black tendency toward muscularity\ strength. To ignore this fact is self-delusion.

No, your arguing with me over semantics is just plain showing your ignorance. BLACK PEOPLE FROM AFRICA ARE NOT MORE ATHLETIC THAN ANY OTHER RACE. ONLY THE KENYANS THAT WERE BORN AND RAISED AT VERY HIGH ALTITUDES HAVE BEEN SHOWN TO EXCEL AT ANY GIVEN SPORT. BLACK PEOPLE WHO ARE DESCENDANTS OF SLAVES ARE MORE ATHLETIC DUE TO REASONS WE BOTH AGREE ON. Were you born stupid, or did you acquire it over time?

Prejudice means to pre-judge. YOU are being prejudiced by implying that all blacks are more athletic than all whites.

Why do I bother? Your incapacity to comprehend this is a disgrace to white people everywhere. And the black people on this board should be pissed at you for coming here posing as one of them.

gears said:
No, your arguing with me over semantics is just plain showing your ignorance. BLACK PEOPLE FROM AFRICA ARE NOT MORE ATHLETIC THAN ANY OTHER RACE. ONLY THE KENYANS THAT WERE BORN AND RAISED AT VERY HIGH ALTITUDES HAVE BEEN SHOWN TO EXCEL AT ANY GIVEN SPORT. BLACK PEOPLE WHO ARE DESCENDANTS OF SLAVES ARE MORE ATHLETIC DUE TO REASONS WE BOTH AGREE ON. Were you born stupid, or did you acquire it over time?

Prejudice means to pre-judge. YOU are being prejudiced by implying that all blacks are more athletic than all whites.

Why do I bother? Your incapacity to comprehend this is a disgrace to white people everywhere. And the black people on this board should be pissed at you for coming here posing as one of them.

I have never mentioned "Africans" [that was your erroneous input :whatever: I've been referring to Black "American" athletes DUH!

By losing your cool you continue to demonstrate your insecurity [is that why you keep looking at your dick hoping it will grow some more like your nose?

hillboy said:
I have never mentioned "Africans" [that was your erroneous input :whatever: I've been referring to Black "American" athletes DUH!

By losing your cool you continue to demonstrate your insecurity [is that why you keep looking at your dick hoping it will grow some more like your nose?

Ok, hillbilly.... So this means that you admit that black people who aren't the product of over 4 centuries of slavery are in no way superior, and can even be argued that they are inferior, athletes?

Archie Bunker said its because they were chased all the time by lions and tigers over in Africa.:flash::=p=p

Susan said:
Archie Bunker said its because they were chased all the time by lions and tigers over in Africa.:flash::=p=p

It is nice to see some humor among all those who just get so damn serious about nothing.

Last edited by a moderator:
If you reach a point where you can't differ your sexual fantasies from the real world, I think you'd better stop for awhile.

Gears -

I think you are 100% right and your theories do make sense, I don't know why that other guy doesn't get it. The North Korean example makes it clear and simple too.

I was reading that in general West Africans are known to have faster twitch muscle fibers and that's why they are faster.

While white nordic men have slower twitch muscle fibers and that's why almost every single guy in the World's strongest man competition is white.

I don't see how people can argue " blacks are the strongest" when almost all of the strongest men on earth on a strength level are white.

Without evidence I do think Black teens develop earlier too, I know it can't be proved but just a general observation.

One other thing that always sort of amazes me too is when people are so quick to say that "blacks are superior athletes"...They are "better"

but when somebody even vaguely suggests that blacks are less intelligent then that's just soooo wrong and soooo racist. Then there is this long speech about us being all equal.

So which is it?

Is it possible that blacks are on average more athletic than say Asian guys, and that Asians guys are on average smarter? Is that a fair statement or is that just sooooooo racist, and everybody is of exact abilities?

Believe one way or another, but it just annoys me when people argue "blacks are on average better athletes", ( and not equal), but when somebody else argues they are less intelligent ( and not equal) that they are just a dumb ignorant bigot.

Person 27 said:
One other thing that always sort of amazes me too is when people are so quick to say that "blacks are superior athletes"...They are "better"

but when somebody even vaguely suggests that blacks are less intelligent then that's just soooo wrong and soooo racist. Then there is this long speech about us being all equal.

So which is it?

Is it possible that blacks are on average more athletic than say Asian guys, and that Asians guys are on average smarter? Is that a fair statement or is that just sooooooo racist, and everybody is of exact abilities?

Believe one way or another, but it just annoys me when people argue "blacks are on average better athletes", ( and not equal), but when somebody else argues they are less intelligent ( and not equal) that they are just a dumb ignorant bigot.

Theoretically, I believe genetics play a role in a variety of ways including the ability to grasp mathematical equations. I attended a high school w/ lots of Asians who were math whizzes & Blacks who were the athletes. I don't challenge the notion that our DNA is influenced by historic factors.

I barely passed algebra [it took me 3 times] but did well in history & science. I was also over 6' by the time I was in 10th grade. Asian students barely came up to my shoulders. Even if some were heavier than me, I could easily take down the typical Asian & White student in wrestling & could did hand stands around the mat when I won every match.

The issue of racism is when guys get all upset & nervous with the subject of athletic superiority & how clearly it is the Black man who is king. I never flaunt by muscularity & strength & when I was in high school I did not pick on weaker guys. They knew not to ever mess with me & I never had a fight [except w/ other bros]. Get over this silly hang-up that some White men can't admit the truth [it makes them look scared & weak :boxing:

hillboy said:
Theoretically, I believe genetics play a role in a variety of ways including the ability to grasp mathematical equations. I attended a high school w/ lots of Asians who were math whizzes & Blacks who were the athletes. I don't challenge the notion that our DNA is influenced by historic factors.

I barely passed algebra [it took me 3 times] but did well in history & science. I was also over 6' by the time I was in 10th grade. Asian students barely came up to my shoulders. Even if some were heavier than me, I could easily take down the typical Asian & White student in wrestling & could did hand stands around the mat when I won every match.

The issue of racism is when guys get all upset & nervous with the subject of athletic superiority & how clearly it is the Black man who is king. I never flaunt by muscularity & strength & when I was in high school I did not pick on weaker guys. They knew not to ever mess with me & I never had a fight [except w/ other bros]. Get over this silly hang-up that some White men can't admit the truth [it makes them look scared & weak :boxing:

So basically what you are saying is that we are NOT all equal, that genetics plays a role and that there is often much truth to stereotypes.

Asians = smarter on average, especially good at math
Blacks = more athletic, less intelligent overall.

That would be different than the people who says blacks are more athletic than every other race... but then when it comes to smarts or other things that we are "all equal".

Person 27 said:
So basically what you are saying is that we are NOT all equal, that genetics plays a role and that there is often much truth to stereotypes.

Asians = smarter on average, especially good at math
Blacks = more athletic, less intelligent overall.

That would be different than the people who says blacks are more athletic than every other race... but then when it comes to smarts or other things that we are "all equal".

Agree! Just look at a university campus. In California it is the Asians who dominate esp in subjects like mathematics & science. But there are very few Asians in sports [except gymnastics & ping pong]. The number of Blacks on campus is small in comparison & many are the athletes that coaches recruited from poor inner-city schools. Economics plays a huge role in getting a good education but people like Obama & supreme court nominee, Sotomajor are examples of exceptions.

I have a junior college degree & plan to finish a BA in a few years but my focus in high school was sports where I did very well. While the Asian students were in the library I was out running track.

Asians do so well in academics because their parents chain them to their desk at home and force them to study 18 hours a day. It is cultural, not genetics.

Hungrylips said:
Asians do so well in academics because their parents chain them to their desk at home and force them to study 18 hours a day. It is cultural, not genetics.

Behavior is both cultural and predisposed by genes. Relatively small men don't compete in most sports. So their size effects their future. A 7' Black athlete is genetic and culture.

hillboy said:
Behavior is both cultural and predisposed by genes. Relatively small men don't compete in most sports. So their size effects their future. A 7' Black athlete is genetic and culture.

I was almost proud of you there for a moment. You were actually correct about everything you said, and then you had to throw in that last word. Culture has no bearing on whether or not you have athletic ability. And I'll be damned if I can figure out how culture has anything to do with your height. I will agree that a 7 foot athlete, regardless of race, is genetic. Walking around with gold teeth, cornrows, pants that drag the ground, and an inability to articulately speak the English language are all cultural traits. That goes for any race.

damn.

A whole lotta madness is comin' out of this thread. A lot of facts are way incorrect, but some points have been made. Here's what I know as facts:

Blacks, at one time, were actually the best jockeys in the world until jealousy and racism locked them all out. Read 40 Million Dollar Slaves for proof.

ATHLETICISM
1) Athleticism is genetic, however...
2) Genetics are born mostly of environment and evolution. Human flesh adapted over generations spanning thousands of years to create certain groups of people that have certain physical genetic advantages adapted for the environment upon they dwelt.
3) If slaves were chosen for their ability to perform backbreaking physical tasks then it serves to reason that some people from certain regions of Africa were picked to be sold into slavery more than others due to conditioned genetic advantages.
4) Four hundred or so years of breeding amongst this highly specialized group would serve to enhance what innate physical prowess they possessed. Fortunately for them it's translated into shooting baskets and running footballs around for ridiculous amounts of money.

Movin' on.

STRENGTH
1) Northern European's dominance of the World's Strongest Man contests is also a system of factors. These are more cultural than genetic.
2) You do not need fast-twitch musculature to perform in them successfully. So anyone with a body big enough to support lots of muscle and a willingness to push lots of heavy stuff around airport hangars and backyards has a decent shot.
3) Pushing lots of heavy stuff around airport hangars and backyards is expensive. In fact, so are gym memberships, training facilities, and other necessary factors to competition in strongman contests. And since it's a highly specialized sport you also need access.
4) Blacks have money. Blacks also have a lot more access. But culturally people tend to gravitate to activities they know others like them have interest in. Basketball and football satisfy this, more or less, for Blacks in this country so few of them have interest in pushing lots of heavy stuff around airport hangars and backyards.

That said, my name is Kevin, I'm black, and yes I do have a big dick, or so I have been told. I hope this helps. The facts I mean. My dick too, of course, but that's an issue for another day. If I'm full of it, I welcome your opinion. Thank you.

bitemap said:
A whole lotta madness is comin' out of this thread. A lot of facts are way incorrect, but some points have been made. Here's what I know as facts:

Blacks, at one time, were actually the best jockeys in the world until jealousy and racism locked them all out. Read 40 Million Dollar Slaves for proof.

ATHLETICISM
1) Athleticism is genetic, however...
2) Genetics are born mostly of environment and evolution. Human flesh adapted over generations spanning thousands of years to create certain groups of people that have certain physical genetic advantages adapted for the environment upon they dwelt.
3) If slaves were chosen for their ability to perform backbreaking physical tasks then it serves to reason that some people from certain regions of Africa were picked to be sold into slavery more than others due to conditioned genetic advantages.
4) Four hundred or so years of breeding amongst this highly specialized group would serve to enhance what innate physical prowess they possessed. Fortunately for them it's translated into shooting baskets and running footballs around for ridiculous amounts of money.

Movin' on.

STRENGTH
1) Northern European's dominance of the World's Strongest Man contests is also a system of factors. These are more cultural than genetic.
2) You do not need fast-twitch musculature to perform in them successfully. So anyone with a body big enough to support lots of muscle and a willingness to push lots of heavy stuff around airport hangars and backyards has a decent shot.
3) Pushing lots of heavy stuff around airport hangars and backyards is expensive. In fact, so are gym memberships, training facilities, and other necessary factors to competition in strongman contests. And since it's a highly specialized sport you also need access.
4) Blacks have money. Blacks also have a lot more access. But culturally people tend to gravitate to activities they know others like them have interest in. Basketball and football satisfy this, more or less, for Blacks in this country so few of them have interest in pushing lots of heavy stuff around airport hangars and backyards.

That said, my name is Kevin, I'm black, and yes I do have a big dick, or so I have been told. I hope this helps. The facts I mean. My dick too, of course, but that's an issue for another day. If I'm full of it, I welcome your opinion. Thank you.

I agree with your thorough explanation though some claim I am biased. The silly reactions by those who argue against the obvious are more an insight into their insecurities than rationality.

Cock size isn't connected to race.

Intelligence isn't connected to race.

Athleticism isn't connected to race.

Last edited by a moderator: