• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Why am I attracted to complete bitches?

• Thread starterLayer.Five
  • Start date
L

Layer.Five

I've been trying to figure out for quite a while why it is I'm attracted to women who are complete bitches. I guess the way I could describe them is less like the crazy lady from fatal attraction, and more like a woman that is just really inconsiderate about others.

Someone who can maintain that perfect church girl image but be a complete slut when she knows she can get away with it. Someone who isn't interested in being kind, and just is down right deceptive when it benefits her.

I'm totally fucked up...

Anyone have any sort of psychological reason for this?

maybe deep down you don't think you deserve a woman that isn't like that, maybe its just what you like, shrinks make good money making you figure out why it is that you are the way you are. They make you do the work yourself anyway so ppl can speculate but only you really know the answer

Um... well... hm... was your mother "a complete bitch"?

Layer.Five,

Layer.Five said:
I've been trying to figure out for quite a while why it is I'm attracted to women who are complete bitches. .... Anyone have any sort of psychological reason for this?

Was your mother, or the woman who raised you, like that? For many — if not most — men, their mother is their model, for better or worse, of what a woman is "supposed" to be like.

—Custer

The question to ask is where or when else in your life with other people have you done this, found someone to mistreat you etc? Usually we play out our scripts picked up along the way in life. Good luck!

If you are totally fucked up, then so are a lot of us!!

Layer.Five said:
I've been trying to figure out for quite a while why it is I'm attracted to women who are complete bitches. I guess the way I could describe them is less like the crazy lady from fatal attraction, and more like a woman that is just really inconsiderate about others.

Someone who can maintain that perfect church girl image but be a complete slut when she knows she can get away with it. Someone who isn't interested in being kind, and just is down right deceptive when it benefits her.

I'm totally fucked up...

I wish I knew the answer and have tried to figure it out for years. I do believe the mother factor is valid, mine was a bitch, and poor dad was so submissive, she could take the paint off a door with her acidic tounge, and never utter a profane word. She, by design or not instilled the female supiority instink in me, and knew how to controll me with a look. She seemed to want me to select a submissive female, but when I selected a bitch just like her she was over joyed.

Is it in our genes??

Men have always treasured the bitches, wars have been fought over them, and though they have used men, they have no real regard for them.

The universe is populated by a very few "real men, that can dominate the strong woman, but very few. These are not to be confused with the wannabes who use physical abuse to subject a woman of inferior quality.

This thread really goes to the root of cuckoldry and female domination.

Attachments

• hurwimp.jpg
    hurwimp.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 125
  • insult.jpg
    insult.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 137
  • LookAtMe.jpg
    LookAtMe.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 123
  • n_aCA59XUM3.jpg
    n_aCA59XUM3.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 134
  • n_aCAQB3FCV.jpg
    n_aCAQB3FCV.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 120
Please excuse the spelling, grammer of the previous post, A few, I hope will understan, but many may be incensed and feel their musculinity has been impuned. The truth in my humble, sissy estimation, is we are humbled and subservant.

And the answer is...?

Layer.Five,

I notice you haven't responded to my question re. whether your mother was similar to the kinds of women you now find yourself attracted to. (It seemed like an obvious question to ask, but I realize I posed it at the risk of [in your mind] insulting your mother. It seemed sort of like shouting loudly on a school playground, "HEY! Ya' muthah' wears army boots!" But I really didn't mean it that way.)

Layer.Five said:
I've been trying to figure out for quite a while why it is I'm attracted to women who are complete bitches. .... Women who can maintain that perfect church girl image but be complete sluts when they know they can get away with it. Women who aren't interested in being kind, but are just down-right deceptive when it benefits them.

Anyway, another comment comes to mind regarding your question and concluding comment.

Layer.Five said:
I'm totally fucked up...

I don't think so. Your description of the kind of women you find yourself attracted to can be applied to a lot of men who are not thought of as the male equivalent of "bitches," but rather are thought of as admirable because they're aggressive, effective and economically successful. They're men who maintain that perfect "pillar of the community" image, but when they know they can get away with it they're complete sluts, thereby propagating their genes at the expense of the cuckold husbands of the married women they fuck. Also, they're often successful in business and/or politics because they're skillful at being unethically deceptive when it benefits them. AND women, including married women, often find themselves subliminally-attracted to such men because their confidently-aggressive demeanors and socio-economic success imply good genes. In other words, such men are often viewed by women as the modern equivalent of good hunters during the millions of years of evolution of our homo sapien and earlier hominid ancestors.

As for how this pertains to your seemingly-puzzling attraction to "bitches" — who, from your description, might also be called strong-willed dominant women with high sex drives — you might take some time to read Ms. Elise Sutton's web page, here:

Elise Sutton's Female Superiority Page

and you might also consider subscribing to her e-zine "Predominant," which is low-cost compared to most pay-websites. As you will see, Ms. Elise's site, e-zine and books are based on her philosophy that many if not most men are subliminally and often openly attracted, sexually, to women who are dominant by nature... "bitches," in your terminology... and women, as well as many (perhaps most) men, would be better off if they recognized this and structured their relationships accordingly.

Finally, perhaps you've noticed that a large percentage of the men who participate in this forum are married to women who fall within your definition of "bitches." That is, women who openly cuckold them by dating and fucking other men, while relegating them to inferior status in their marriages by demanding they remain sexually faithful and humiliating them in other related ways. And their cuckolds love it. Another large fraction of the men who participate in this forum are men who wish... secretly in real life, openly on this forum... they were married to such women.

—Custer

* Many of these points are made, in essence I would say, by Mimi using different words. (Mimi posted while I was writing this reply.) Also, thanks again to Mimi for the excellent photos.

Not sure about the mother complex.

My mother was not a bitch. Most of the women I like are very different then mom. I think it was more, this is what I'm attracted because she didn't want me to have it. So it's more of a turn on to go against what she wanted.

Also, I'm not really sure which I am. I'm not superiority endowed, but I'm not physically a inferior. I'm extraordinary in someways, and average in others.

It really turns me on to think about being with other men's wives. At the same time it would turn me on to play the roll of a husband who let's his wife do as she pleases.

But most of all, I want women who is a bitch. I don't want a nice girl. I want a woman whose hurt a few men. An adulteress ***** really turns me on. Cruelty for someone reason turns me on.

Layer.Five said:
Most of all, I want a woman who is a bitch. I don't want a nice girl. I want a woman who has hurt a few men. An adulteress ***** would really turn me on. Cruelty for some reason turns me on.

Sounds like you're something of a masochist. Given you are (in effect, I gather) advertising on this forum for a woman of that nature, but given that most of the "members" of this forum are men, have you considered advertising elsewhere where there are a lot more women... say, on AFF or a BDSM site?

Tammy Pantedrop said:
Layer 5: All WOMEN are Goddess's. And should be treated as such. Whether their as Sweet as Candy, or Sour as Lemons. They also have a Right to be "A Bitch" if they chose to be. Guy's generally make them that way!

Woman Thou Art God - The University Of Mother God Church
the biggest bitches are the ones who blame men for them being bitches. women are not goddess's. some are just arrogant.
women have no more right to be a bitch or anything else than a man does, but if you want to push a sexist view, first put on an apron. then go get me a sandwich. :rolleyes:

Layer.Five said:

I'm totally fucked up...

My wife the dominant says that sometimes men go looking for a dominant and if they can't find one, they settle for the bitch, the woman that will boss them around and treat them badly.

It may or may not have anything to do with what you think you deserve, but what you hope you might be getting.

But honestly, I don't have any idea why men do that.

hmmm

well, i had this type of woman in my ex. She was an absolute selfish bitch at times...and would have me jumping through flaming hoops for sex...which was always mind blowing and being addicted to it...i kept doing as she asked. She had the most angelic smile and face, yet was the dirtiest woman i have ever known.

Which for me, the madonna/***** thing used to getting begging for more. But ultimately, she is not a good person, deceitful, dishonest and so, i guess for my long term health it was best she left me for another guy. But i do agree, i have been obsessed with this type of woman all my life and still am.

My mother was nothing like my ex, she is the sweetest, kindest woman in the world...but she was very protective of me as a child and teen, and i think it is rebellion, to be with the type of woman my mother never wanted me to be with.

Pink Floyd's song "Mother" from The Wall pretty much sums it up...plus they're other song "I need a dirty woman", is how i also felt.

Well....

I didn't say I wanted to be the recipient of this behavior though and it wasn't advertising :)

I'm here more to figure out my own internal kinks, not to get new ones.

I must say that the reason I am so perplexed is because I have no clue why I choose a cruel and heartless girl who over one who is empathetic. Even if they looked the same, it would be the bitch.

The one that walks into a office and turns the place into a cat house. The one that baits guys at work into sexually harassing her and then bitches about it.

Above all else, I'm turned on by the girl who goes to church without panties or if she has any on, they're soaked with cum but her summer dress is pristine.

I'm not the submissive type; I just...love evil girls and would love to have illicit relations with one who is married and has the world fooled.

Users who are viewing this thread