• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Who would like to pound my Girlfriend

GfIssaSlut

New around here...
Beloved Member
Who wants to come pound her 20yr old pussy and make me watch, if anyone wants to cum/cock tribs there always welcome too🥵 5175.jpegIMG_0812.jpegIMG_0816.jpeg3797.jpegIMG_6196.jpegIMG_7328.jpegIMG_6582.pngIMG_9083.jpegIMG_5481.jpegIMG_6580.pngIMG_6579.png IMG_6579.png

Who wants to come pound her 20yr old pussy and make me watch, if anyone wants to cum/cock tribs there always welcome too🥵5175.jpegIMG_0812.jpegIMG_0816.jpeg3797.jpegIMG_6196.jpegIMG_7328.jpegIMG_6582.pngIMG_9083.jpegIMG_5481.jpegIMG_6580.pngIMG_6579.png IMG_6579.png
Absolutely love to use her to please my cock untill pumping her full. Love to see that fat cock using my wife for a cum dump as well.

I would, most definitely. I'd use her pussy to make my cock swell to bursting point then blow my load all over her slut mouth, just like in the photos, with her tongue out to catch as much as possible and then watch her clean my cock with the very same slut mouth.
We can then go again until I drain my balls completely in your sluts mouth.
How about that ? You reckon your slut would love that idea ?

Mmmh I’ll be right there to hold her hand as you pound her tight little pussy and full her up
I'd love to invite her mother over too, so she could also watch. She can see what an excellent slut she raised and possibly even join in. We can all take turns to fuck both mother and daughter. Cum on both their faces.

I'd love to invite her mother over too, so she could also watch. She can see what an excellent slut she raised and possibly even join in. We can all take turns to fuck both mother and daughter. Cum on both their faces.
Please don’t bring her mother into this. That’s too far

Users who are viewing this thread

Back