• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

who would fuck my bbw wife

• Thread starterwhitesubhubby
  • Start date

whitesubhubby

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Oct 9, 2007
who out there would fuck my mature fat wife. she says she is too old and fat for any bbc to want to fuck her.

Ok bulls let me know if you would or would not fuck her.

Attachments

• tn.jpg
    tn.jpg
    2.6 KB · Views: 2,608
yes i would ram her

thanks 4 the reply

scblkm4scwhtw said:
yes i would ram her

may i ask your age and ic you are in sc.

come on bulls let us know either way.

thanks

damn looks as if she is going to win the bet. i guess she is too old and fat for bbc to fuck. Looks as if only 1 bbc on this site would fuck her.

oh well we will keep trying and just maybe her wish will come true. i at least thougt a few mature bulls would have post one way or the other.

take care

come on bulls tell us something

whitesubhubby said:
damn looks as if she is going to win the bet. i guess she is too old and fat for bbc to fuck. Looks as if only 1 bbc on this site would fuck her.

oh well we will keep trying and just maybe her wish will come true. i at least thougt a few mature bulls would have post one way or the other.

take care

No I am too old n fat however think your problem is the size of your wife's photo, the guys cant really see her!

Attachments

• DSCF0690.jpg
    DSCF0690.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 520
  • DSCF3081.jpg
    DSCF3081.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 748
I'd do her, as long as she was into mother/son roleplay resulting in pregnancy or a reasonable risk of it.

annen said:
No I am too old n fat however think your problem is the size of your wife's photo, the guys cant really see her!

you are not too old and fat. i can't seem to upload anything larger than that.

you are not too old and fat. my wife thinks she is though

maybe this one can be seen better

Attachments

• attachment.jpg
    attachment.jpg
    107.4 KB · Views: 984
annen said:

:jackoff: Old and Fat? No, experienced and full figured.:hump: You should take your own advice and post more pictures! ;)

he I am a white guy , she is not to old or fat, I would like to fuck her my self, but i am not a bull either

at least someone would fuck her. i am losing the bet so far

come on bulls lets hear it from you

stone1950 said:
he I am a white guy , she is not to old or fat, I would like to fuck her my self, but i am not a bull either

where r u located, we are in florida

i wouldn't fuck her..

Last edited by a moderator:
Big girls are hot :)

My wife is more mature and larger than yours and she gets plenty of offers.

westkscpl said:
My wife is more mature and larger than yours and she gets plenty of offers.

glad to hear that. don't know why the bulls on here aren't posting. as least one bull said no. thanks to him for being honest.

do you have pics of your wife?

Last edited by a moderator:
in answer to your question

Yes I have lots of pics her I can share. I can maybe post a couple here and I would happy to show you more on yahoo. Just remember if you find someone and it happens its what you wished for. But I know there are lot of folks out there even in their late 60's who are still active.

Attachments

• nr14.jpg
    nr14.jpg
    81.1 KB · Views: 273
  • nr17.jpg
    nr17.jpg
    82.1 KB · Views: 305
i would like to think we all could be active in our 60's. just need to find mature bulls who like old fat white wives.

Users who are viewing this thread