• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

who would fuck my bbw wife

• Thread starterwhitesubhubby
  • Start date
Yes

She is fuckable. However, as with any woman she has to be willing to please what all does she like to do. I would bareback and leave a few creampies. Then we would take a nice shower together and go at it again.

whitesubhubby said:
you are not too old and fat. i can't seem to upload anything larger than that.

you are not too old and fat. my wife thinks she is though

maybe this one can be seen better

my hubby is white but like me he will fuck just about any one, we are both fucksluts

whitesubhubby said:
you are not too old and fat. i can't seem to upload anything larger than that.

you are not too old and fat. my wife thinks she is though

maybe this one can be seen better

my hubby would fuck your fat wife in a heart beat and then i would make him eat his cum from her well used nasty pussy

I would hit that. I'll be in FL next weekend but only for 2 days. Maybe we can get together,

hot wife in cocoa said:
my hubby would fuck your fat wife in a heart beat and then i would make him eat his cum from her well used nasty pussy

hey i sent you a pm. check your mail

Extra padding is a good thing I am not black but would like to taste her nectar before I pounded her

Bird44880 said:
Extra padding is a good thing I am not black but would like to taste her nectar before I pounded her

thanks for the compliment

I AM A BLACK BULL, and I would fuck the shit out of her. I'd get nasty with her in so many ways. Love me some mature, married, fat, white, pussy... and I'll bet she'd be a nasty girl for this younger black dick.

My Goodness count me in IN!!!!!!! I would slam that thick pink trat in a heartbeat!!! I'm in MO but I will love to travel to that.

Your wife is MY CUNT said:
I AM A BLACK BULL, and I would fuck the shit out of her. I'd get nasty with her in so many ways. Love me some mature, married, fat, white, pussy... and I'll bet she'd be a nasty girl for this younger black dick.

thank you for the kind words. i would love to watch you get nasty with her

westkscpl said:
Yes I have lots of pics her I can share. I can maybe post a couple here and I would happy to show you more on yahoo. Just remember if you find someone and it happens its what you wished for. But I know there are lot of folks out there even in their late 60's who are still active.

Very nice ass, love to see her tits too. I'm white and my wife's a BBW also, love it when she tells me about guys, especially black guys either flirting with her or checking her out.

Would love to fuck your wife as you watch and video would like to no if she is fertile as would make her pregnant by my fat old black cock p m me to chat

Your wife is MY CUNT said:
Ohhh and nasty it would be, love to introduce her to new kinds of filthy

wow i would love to watch that thanks for letting me know you would fuck her. she needs a big black cock for sure.

Users who are viewing this thread