Who wants to fuck my *****

• Thread starterbabyruthiezhubby
  • Start date
babyruthiezhubby said:
she loves fucking bareback and having her cunt filled up with cum

Picture 117.JPG Picture 141.JPG Picture 076.JPG 20061121-208852-6.jpg 2 (73).JPG
I , ME, Absolutely. It is the best when You see Your ( Mine ) wife like that, with some of MY Couin or Friend or somebody willing man. Loving those photos.!

babyruthiezhubby said:
you can talk to her direct jaxx if you want . this is Jim her husband . go to her site she has a free message board where you can reach her . she also has her phone # posted inside her site for all members to use . if I remember your from Ohio . we were in Dayton a few months ago and do get over that way now and then . I'm sure Ruthie would love to meet you for some fun but I'll let you ask her that yourself .

Picture 039.JPG

Best You can do, IS, Allow Your beautiful wife to enjoy LIFE so much and susch so way as SHE LIKES IT.. This is so nice to see how much Ruthie loves cocks and fucking with many, many men, Aila is the same. My Wife. I LOve it.! Too

Why there is so few answers or comments. So amazing woman, slutwoman to see, You need to comment and we get more pics to see of Her, I believ.